Programatically change the font color of a Label in FireMonkey

Hello.
I'd like to know how to change the color and the opacity of a Label in firemonkey. In VCL, I just change this properties of the label and it works normally. Anyway in FireMonkey, it looks like I have to change the custom style. How do I do it programatically?
Sorry for the lack of knowledge about it. ^_^
Thanks.
1
Anderson
5/27/2013 2:20:46 PM
embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey 4901 articles. 3 followers. Follow

> Anyway in FireMonkey, it looks like I have to change the custom style.

Not since XE3.

> How do I do it programatically?

Like this:

{code}
  Label1.StyledSettings := Label1.StyledSettings - [TStyledSetting.ssFontColor];
  Label1.FontColor := TAlphaColors.Aqua;
{code}
3
Chris

changing the font color of a label
I've read MSDN and found this but It's not doing anything. I might have read it wrong and left something out. Public Shared ReadOnly Property LightGray() As ColorGet'maybe something goes in here?End GetEnd Property 'and then I do thisMe.lblItem2.ForeColor = LawnGreen It just doesn't do anything to my label Oh and they're both LightGray. I wasn't paying attention when I pasted code in here. Not sure what you're doing with the Property LightGray(), but all you have to do is assign one of the predefined colors in your code as follows: lblItem2.ForeColor = Drawing.Color.Blue  ...

Signature font and color changes to message font and color
My first post. When I compose a message no matter what the signature font and color is set to, it changes to whatever the font and color is of the message. Is there a fix for this? I would ask my job's tech support but I wouldn't trust them to sit the right way on a toilet seat. -- doover ------------------------------------------------------------------------ doover, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting. That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply. Has your problem been resolved? If not, ...

How to change FireMonkey Grid Font Size
*Hi;* I am gokhan from turkey.Because I newly using Rad studio platform , i completely have not adapted. In fact I have studied Delphi Platform (VCL) for 7 years , so I familiar to VCL platform. I working on a project which is simple. I really tried that *change Font Size , Style (etc) of grid , combobox* , but have not coped with it. Well Is there solution without Style Manager?? *Thanks.* Hello, here u find something about change Font, style... http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12454765/how-to-change-font-size-at-stringgrid-in-fm2 Greetings Matthias > {quote:title=g...

Color changes AND font changes...
I would REALLY like to change the fonts for calendars just like I do with BG colors. Can I do it by adding something like font-size: 15pt !important in the calendar ICS file? Thanx, zeddock PS. I notice many patches are referenced here. Why is there not a more regular Sunbird release, nightly or weekly? zeddock wrote: > I would REALLY like to change the fonts for calendars just like I do > with BG colors. Can I do it by adding something like > font-size: 15pt !important > in the calendar ICS file? > > Thanx, > zeddock > > PS. I notice ...

Changing font size of FireMonkey TStringGrid
I have a tStringGrid displayed on sample IOS app using XE4 but cannot find anyway to change the font size which is tiny by default and just about unreadable. Anyone know how this font size, type etc can be set? The tStringGrid control is really unusable unless it can be changed. Thanks > {quote:title=Matthew Shallvey wrote:}{quote} > I have a tStringGrid displayed on sample IOS app using XE4 but cannot find anyway to change the font size which is tiny by default and just about unreadable. Join the queue. My preferred method would be to create a custom style for TTextCell, ...

I cant get the font color of a label to change.
Okay I have the label font to default to green. I have this code to run if something goes wrong:   lblResult.Text = "Please fill out the form." lblResult.ForeColor = System.Drawing.Color.Red lblResult.Focus()   The label text changes, the font stays green for some reason, I can't figure out why.  I tried to put the font color before the text change or after but it won't change.  I tried it with the program below, ColorChange.aspx, and it worked.    <%@ Page Language="VB&q...

Globally change font sizes in firemonkey (at run time)
hello How do I change the default settings so I can in/decrease the font size of Tlabel/ buttons etc for all buttons in the app My understanding was to edit the global settings but with code how ? I googled forever but I could be wrong firemonkey is another beast from the VCL users thank you PW > {quote:title=Philippe Watel wrote:}{quote} > hello > How do I change the default settings so I can in/decrease the font size of Tlabel/ buttons etc for all buttons in the app > My understanding was to edit the global settings but with code how ? I googled forever > but I cou...

fiGlobally change font sizes in firemonkey (at run time) [Edit]
hello How do I change the default settings so I can in/decrease the font size of Tlabel/ buttons etc for all buttons in the app My understanding was to edit the global settings but with code how ? I googled forever but I could be wrong firemonkey is another beast from the VCL users thank you PW Edited by: Philippe Watel on Jun 7, 2014 3:11 PM Philippe Watel wrote: > googled forever but I could be wrong If you google a bit more, you may even find the firemonkey group. This is for non-technical questions. ...

Firemonkey
I am so dammed frustrated with firemonkey and livebindings. The VCL + DB Controls were fast, consistent, and stable. This fmx framework is crap. It's slow on my i5 Macbook. I'd be embarrassed to put out an app like this. The help is lousy and apparently very few people are using it based on my failed Google searches. I can see why. Livebindings is cute when you have a few fields, but it a rats nest when you have a moderately complex form and have to wire up dozens of controls. There is no official support for nullable fields in livebindings which blows my mind....

How to change tree view's (web control) back color, font color and font size using CSS (Cascading Style Shteets)
Hi All, I have created tree view (web control) but i want to change all the properties of it, through single style sheet. Like all other controls (label, text box and combo box) it's not possible to change all the properties of treeview through single style sheet by including it to the contol ???? Please help........ MAITRAY. Sorry. No external css. but these attributes: DefaultStyle="background:#CCCCCC;border:solid 1px;color:black;font-size:8pt" HoverStyle="color:blue;font-name:Arial" SelectedStyle="c...

FormView control
When a user modifies the value in a textbox in a "EditTemplate" of the Form View, I would like the font color or back color of the text box to change - even before the update is submitted. How can I do that? Thanks. You can add an onchange event to your textbox: onchange="this.style.backgroundColor='yellow';" Or use the onkeyup event as well. You may need to add the handler for this if your textbox box is being created in the client side.Please mark as "answer" if this helped you in anyway. Thanks. here is how I did it:Protected Sub FirstName...

Howto change the font color of just a certain website to my choice of color?
Dear sirs/madams, how do i change the font color of just www.imagefap.com to my choice of colour instead of its uniform red? thanks. orge wrote: > Dear sirs/madams, > > how do i change the font color of just www.imagefap.com to my choice of > colour instead of its uniform red? > > thanks. > > Did you look under Tools, Options, Content, and the Colors button? -- How to Get a Life Difficulty Level: Hard Tip #11: Have ".com" officially removed from behind your name. and Tip #12: Go on a date with someone you didn't meet i...

Web resources about - Programatically change the font color of a Label in FireMonkey - embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey

Programatically assigning a Customer Group in Magento
... or thousands. The Customer Group might change because you want the specific customer to be in a different group, or you might want to programatically ...

Authentication - LinkedIn Developer Network
Authentication Wed, 01/12/2011 - 12:12 — LIDeveloperAdmin LinkedIn Authorization When your application acts on behalf of our members, it's important ...

User plod - Stack Overflow
Stack Exchange log in - careers - chat - meta - about - faq Stack Overflow Questions Tags Users Badges Unanswered Ask Question plod less info ...

Pipeline (Unix) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In Unix-like computer operating systems (and, to some extent, Microsoft Windows ), a pipeline is the original software pipeline : a set of processes ...

okTravel's Data Sources
Features information of where okTravel gets its data, and maybe even why certain data sources were chosen over others.

Text Readability Scores - Web Development in Brighton - Added Bytes
hi! neat script! the layout seems to be broken, though. I get loads of whitespace between the input box of the script and your last paragraph. ...

Startup News: Save Amit, and Hm, Not Too Many Launches Last Week
CONQUER THE WORLD. Startup Weekend just closed a partnership with the Kauffman Foundation ; now it’s announced a two-year agreement with Google ...

Blippy / The Blippy Blog
The Official Blippy.com Blog

On designing UIs for non-robots
In a typical, attentive human subject, the usual latency between a visual stimulus and a voluntary motor response is between 100 and 300 milliseconds. ...

DDS Hands On « Bulldozer00's Blog
Introduction In 2009, I downloaded RTI Inc.’s Data Distribution Service (DDS) communication middleware software developer kit along with a free ...