Library problem in Android-App

Hi, I try to develope an android app (mobile FireMonkey) with Delphi XE6 and I have to use a library. I can compile everything, but while linking I get a realy bad mistake.

[DCC Fehler] E2597 C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\14.0\PlatformSDKs\android-ndk-r10\toolchains\arm-linux-androideabi-4.6\prebuilt\windows\bin\arm-linux-androideabi-ld.exe: error: cannot find -lnodave

 C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\14.0\PlatformSDKs\android-ndk-r10\toolchains\arm-linux-androideabi-4.6\prebuilt\windows\bin\arm-linux-androideabi-ld.exe: C:\Users\Jannik\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\Projekte\Verbindung\Android\Debug\nodave.o: in function Nodave::daveStrerror(int):nodave(.text._ZN6Nodave12daveStrerrorEi+0x4): error: undefined reference to 'daveStrerror'

(same error for every funktion of the library- about 150 more)

so why does the linker cannot find the libnodave?
where is it supposed to be?

Thanks, and I hope anybody can help me and knows what to do...

Jannik
0
Jannik

> {quote:title=Jannik Ilsen wrote:}{quote}
> Hi, I try to develope an android app (mobile FireMonkey) with Delphi XE6 and I have to use a library. I can compile everything, but while linking I get a realy bad mistake.

Can you compile empty project?
0
vladimir
8/30/2014 6:25:50 PM
> {quote:title=vladimir Srednikh wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=Jannik Ilsen wrote:}{quote}
> > Hi, I try to develope an android app (mobile FireMonkey) with Delphi XE6 and I have to use a library. I can compile everything, but while linking I get a realy bad mistake.
>
> Can you compile empty project?

I have a possibly similar problem. Just bought the Mobile Addon pack for Delphi Professional XE7 and can't even get an empty Android app to run on my Moto G (not tried simulator). Target is seen and valid (that took a while to sort) but can't get anything successfully running.

[DCC Error] E2597 C:\Users\Pete\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\15.0\PlatformSDKs\android-ndk-r9c\toolchains\arm-linux-androideabi-4.6\prebuilt\windows\bin\arm-linux-androideabi-ld.exe: error: cannot find -lrtlhelper

Pete
0
Peter
10/25/2014 5:52:16 PM
Ensure that $(BDSLIB)\$(PLATFORM)\Release appears in the library path for Android apps (Tools-Options->Delphi->Library paths and selected platform=Android).

If it didn't work try to open the IDE with the option -rfoo (more info at http://support.embarcadero.com/es/article/42597)
0
Borja

Rendering problem on webbrowser in android app firemonkey
Hi. I have tryed the TWebBrowser demos http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/XE5/en/Mobile_Tutorial:_Using_the_Web_Browser_Component_(iOS_and_Android) If i try to open for example the url http://www.webnews.it/2014/04/10/windows-phone-8-1-scaricare-lupdate-in-anticipo/?ref=post into native Android Web Browser Program, i see all page into screen (is not present horizontal scroll bar) This page seems to be responsive Instead, the same url in FireMonkey is not seen correctly: The page is great, appears the horizontal bar. If TWebBrowser uses the native browser, why t...

problem delphi 2010 apps with a delphi 5 pro Pchar
Hallo I build on till now alle tools and programas with delphi 5 pro now i have delphi 2010 want don't want rewite alle my DLL Tools Like The tool i made for making PDF In case of This DLL i can't becose the vcl i use in delphi 5 will not work in delphi 2010 *This call in apps* {code} Function GenratePDF(Settings:Pchar):Boolean; stdcall external 'GUPPDF2.dll'; {code} *In delphi 5 DLL* {code} Function GenratePDF(Settings:Pchar):Boolean; stdcall; {code} if call the function i get a "Access violation" i think that the settings parameter empty is...

Get the fat out from XE5 Android apps
In the modern mobile OSes (like iOS and Android) the applications are run into a sandbox for more control, security and performance reasons and there are no (easy) ways to separate/use a "runtime" library (in Delphi's case RTL + FireMonkey) to be shared by multiple apps. This problem is common to all mobile x-plat runtimes/wrappers like Adobe AIR (http://www.adobe.com/products/air.html) or Mono (http://www.mono-project.com). In Delphi's case the problem with the increasingly fat apps (statically linking RTL + FireMonkey to the application binary) comes from the non-optimi...

XG Mobile App (Delphi XE2/Firemonkey ) now in the app store
My app is finally in the App Store. My thanks go to forum members for the help provided in all the post here. Xavier Dufaure de Citres ----- _*XG Mobile for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch now in the App Store*_ XG Mobile is the portable version of the acclaimed program "eXtreme Gammon" for PC. You can now have the power and accuracy of eXtreme Gammon in the palm of your hands. In its few years of existence (since 2009) eXtreme gammon has been recognized as the best backgammon program available. This has been confirmed by top players in the world and by independen...

Problem (FireMonkey for Android)
Hi, I have a problem for an application I'm developing for Android, I added the component "WebBrowser", and I noticed that when I click a text box does not open the virtual keyboard to write, I find this pretty useless because if I browse on the "www.google.com" I should have the ability to run a search on the internet, you know help me to solve this problem? How can I bring up the keyboard when I click on a text box on the web browser? thanks I paid a fortune for the latest release with the Mobile add-on. Only to find this "fineprint" http://docwiki.embar...

Problem with new apps, with old apps, no problem?!?
Hello, When I work on an existing apps I can edit, compile... without problem. But when I create a new one I get an error and impossible to compile... Error message is: Error F1027 System.pas not found and impossible to solve units names... Any idea? Philippe Luyten wrote: > Hello, > When I work on an existing apps I can edit, compile... without problem. > But when I create a new one I get an error and impossible to compile... > Error message is: Error F1027 System.pas not found > and impossible to solve units names... > > Any idea? Probably the libra...

Does an android app created with Delphi XE5, XE6 run on Android 5 without modifications?
Is a FireMonkey NDK application forward compatible as much as a JDK one? Markus wrote: > Android changed the JVM from Dalvik to another one (just forgot the > name) The new runtime is called ART. > and that caused issues with Delphi based programs which had any > images in them as TImage.LoadFromStream didn't work properly > anymore and a few small other issues. But that was not a problem with the NDK itself. Just that there was a new runtime underneath the NDK, and FMX was making some assumptions that work under Dalvik but not under ART. -- Remy ...

Java Libraries in Android Apps
I created a small android app for testing one of our java library. I have followed the link [http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/XE8/en/Using_a_Custom_Set_of_Java_Libraries_In_Your_RAD_Studio_Android_Apps] , and successfully created the native bridge file. Also added the jar file in the project library and deployment list. When initializing an object from the bridge file I am getting access violation error. Anything else want to setup in the project please? Here I am attaching the file. I tested it in the version XE7 and XE8 [https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6bnETRejmO4a1d...

Delphi X5 Android App Deployment
Ive started an new app as firemonkey mobile add a button to it selected the device on the android device list, ran the program and it deploys app to android but is a white blank screen with no button. Something isnt right ? Error or i have to do anything else ? > {quote:title=Jeff Overcash (TeamB) wrote:}{quote} > Sérgio Francisco wrote: > > Ive started an new app as firemonkey mobile add a button to it selected the device on the android device list, ran the program and it deploys app to android but is a white blank screen with no button. Something isnt right ? Error or i ...

Problem when debugging Android app with XE7
A few days ago I was happily debugging my Android app using the Delphi XE7 IDE debugger (breakpoints, stepping, evaluating variables and so on) on my Samsung S2 phone. It worked perfectly all day, not a single glitch, hang or IDE crash. The next day when I started working again, the compiler/IDE refused to create debuggable code. No dots in the editor margin, breakpoints don't work, just like when you compile and run the app in Release mode without debug information. When debugging Windows apps or even this same app in Windows mode debugging works like a charm. I could have mistakenly ch...

Android App Support in Delphi ETA?
Hi -- I have read that the latest release of Delphi supports building iOS applications and that support for Linux and Android were "coming soon" and I wondered if anyone had an ETA of the ability to create Android apps? I would like to leverage my knowledge of Pascal as opposed to learning PHP to create Android apps. Thanks Rich Richard Morey wrote: > I have read that the latest release of Delphi supports building iOS > applications and that support for Linux and Android were "coming > soon" and I wondered if anyone had an ETA of the ability to crea...

In-app Billing Android Problem [Edit]
Hi, I'm making an application to be included on google play (Android) using delphi xe5, I have to insert a button in the API (In-app Billing) you know help me? I should do so: +http://developer.android.com/google/play/billing/billing_overview.html+ PS: there is also this if you can be of help: +http://developer.android.com/training/in-app-billing/preparing-iab-app.html#GetSample+ explains how to do just about Eclipse. Edited by: Damiano Platania on Nov 11, 2013 7:10 AM ...

Delphi XE6 Android deployment problem
Hi! Trying out the 30 day trial of Delphi XE6, deploying an app. written in XE5, where deploying is successful, but deploying the same app. without any changes with XE6, half of the files are missing from the installation on the Android device. If I rename the .apk to .zip and look inside, the missing files are in the .zip. In 'deployment' page there are some .so files added which the app. is loading dynamically. Some of the files do get copied in the app.'s folder but some of them are not. I could not find any difference between the copied files' deployment options and t...

Problem deploying app to android device
Hi! Everything was working fine until I reversed my phone to the original stock rom... When I try to deploy an app to my ZP998 device, i get this error: Unable to create process: Unable to install c:\user\admin\Documents\Rad Studio\Projects\Android\Debug\Project...\Project1.apk. Failure [INSTALL_FAILED_INVALID_APK] Of course USB Debug is enabled. Maybe some other setting on the phone? Which one? Can someone help me? Many thanks!!!! http://www.android.pk/blog/tutorials/how-to-enable-third-party-apps-installation-on-android-phones/ What about the APK from Unknown sources s...

Web resources about - Library problem in Android-App - embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey

Android Apps - Appolicious ™ App Directory
... Love in association with Trending: games photography photo editing keyboards Join Sign In with Yahoo! Already a member? Log in Android Apps ...

Facebook Social App Discovery Added To Android
What’s good for the Apple is good for the Android, as Facebook announced that it extended its single-sign-on and deep-linking options to Android ...

Infographic: The Average Daily Life of an Android App User
Data analytics company SimilarWeb has released new data revealing the daily app usage of the average Android device user in the U.S. The company ...

5 Android apps you shouldn’t miss this week! – Android Apps Weekly
Welcome to the first Android Apps Weekly of 2016! Here are the headlines from the last week: After about a month, Google has re-instated the ...

These are the Android apps that kill your battery and use up all your data
Whether you’re a seasoned Android user or you’ve just purchased your first smartphone, it’s very likely you have quite a few apps installed on ...

25 Awesome Android Apps For Your New Device *
The best apps to download for your new Android device this holiday season make you smarter, more efficient and help you kill time in style. App ...

My Favorite Android Apps of 2015
... groove this year in terms of getting the most out of my smartphone and these apps all seem to be aiding in that. These are my favorite Android ...

Report: Facebook Tested User Loyalty By Sabotaging Its Android App
Users just kept on coming back. If the Facebook app were down, would you keep checking it every few minutes?

6 iPhone And Android Apps To Help You Keep Your New Year's Resolutions In 2016
... will give up on our goals in just one week, and in the end, only 8 percent will see those pledges all the way through. Here are a few apt apps ...

The 12 best Android apps of 2015
Android app developers had a busy year. There was a new operating system and mobile payments platform, not to mention the latest and greatest ...