Java Libraries in Android Apps

I created a small android app for testing one of our java library. I have followed the link [http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/XE8/en/Using_a_Custom_Set_of_Java_Libraries_In_Your_RAD_Studio_Android_Apps] , and successfully created the native bridge file. Also added the jar file in the project library and deployment list.  When initializing an object from the bridge file I am getting access violation error. Anything else want to setup in the project please? Here I am attaching the file. I tested it
in the version XE7 and XE8

 [https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6bnETRejmO4a1dXZkJfN2dROTQ/view?usp=sharing]
0
Pramod