Java convertion for Android to Delphi XE6

Re Posted this post again as no reply received.
Need to convert following java code to delphi:

// Configure BeaconManager.
beaconManager = new BeaconManager(this);
beaconManager.setRangingListener(new BeaconManager.RangingListener() {
@Override
public void onBeaconsDiscovered(Region region, final List<Beacon> beacons) {
// Note that results are not delivered on UI thread.
runOnUiThread(new Runnable() {
@Override
public void run() {
// Note that beacons reported here are already sorted by estimated
// distance between device and beacon.
getActionBar().setSubtitle("Found beacons: " + beacons.size());
adapter.replaceWith(beacons);
}
});
}
});

JNI Bridge for delphi:
[JavaSignature('com/estimote/sdk/BeaconManager$RangingListener')]
JRangingListener = interface(IJavaInstance)
['{E7EBC9AA-FDF9-4ADD-8AAF-EB04274E29D1}']
{Methods}
procedure onBeaconsDiscovered(paramRegion: JRegion; paramList: JList); cdecl;
end;

[JavaSignature('com/estimote/sdk/BeaconManager')]
JBeaconManager = interface(JObject)
['{45E67996-6E09-469E-8A6F-972688865F7C}']
{Methods}
procedure setRangingListener(Param0: JRangingListener); cdecl;
end;

How can I convert above java code as per delphi java interface?
0
Md

Md. Shariful Alam Khan wrote:
> Re Posted this post again as no reply received.
> Need to convert following java code to delphi:

Try the Android group, this question has nothing to do with FireMonkey.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
              (Fish)

Shariful, have a look at
https://github.com/FMXExpress/android-object-pascal-wrapper
for the system files already converted.
else search the forum for JavaImport for the tools to do this automatically..
0
Walter
7/16/2014 12:01:42 PM
if  you are using a newsreader for the foruns you have to sign for the other
groups. There are many others. I belive the webforum you can see all of
them.

embarcadero.public.delphi.platformspecific.android

"Walter Rautenbac" escreveu na notícia da
mensagem:687450@forums.embarcadero.com...

Hello Jeff, where is the Android Group found?

Shariful, have a look at
https://github.com/FMXExpress/android-object-pascal-wrapper
for the system files already converted.
else search the forum for JavaImport for the tools to do this
automatically..
0
Eduardo
7/16/2014 12:09:45 PM
Walter Rautenbac wrote:
> Hello Jeff, where is the Android Group found?
>
> Shariful, have a look at
> https://github.com/FMXExpress/android-object-pascal-wrapper
> for the system files already converted.
> else search the forum for JavaImport for the tools to do this automatically..

embarcadero.public.delphi.platformspecific.android

refresh your groups if you are not seeing it, but they were added 4 months ago
or so.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
              (Fish)

Java convertion for Android to Delphi
Need to convert following java code to delphi: // Configure BeaconManager. beaconManager = new BeaconManager(this); beaconManager.setRangingListener(new BeaconManager.RangingListener() { @Override public void onBeaconsDiscovered(Region region, final List<Beacon> beacons) { // Note that results are not delivered on UI thread. runOnUiThread(new Runnable() { @Override public void run() { // Note that beacons reported here are already sorted by estimated // distance between device and beacon. ...

is possible to build an Android .SO with Delphi Firemonkey XE6 ? Thanks.
is possible to build an Android .SO with Delphi Firemonkey XE6 ? Thanks. > {quote:title=Aldo Lacavalla wrote:}{quote} > is possible to build an Android .SO with Delphi Firemonkey XE6 ? Thanks. Have a look in your Android output directory -- Linden "Mango" was Cool but "Wasabi" was Hotter but remember it's all in the "source" > {quote:title=Linden ROTH wrote:}{quote} > > {quote:title=Aldo Lacavalla wrote:}{quote} > > is possible to build an Android .SO with Delphi Firemonkey XE6 ? Thanks. > > > Have a look in ...

converting delphi code to delphi .NET
Hi,I'm looking at converting quite a bit of old delphi code to delphi .NET .  I'm wondering can it be converted to VB.NET for certain ?  Or perhaps there are some unsupported functions etc in delphi and I should keep the code delphi ?  There are about 10,000 lines of code.   Anyone brave enough to take an estimate on how long it would take to convert 10,000 lines ?is going from delphi to delphi.NET smooth ?   Would going to another language cause complications ?Thanks! mike123   Mike123,   Sorry I can not help, however, I have the s...

Converting from Delphi 2005 to Delphi XE5
I have developed a number of Windows applications in Delphi 2005. I recently purchased Delphi XE5. I have started by trying to compile an existing 2005 application. I am getting a 7 errors about FMXTeeEditor. [dcc32 Error] E1026 File not found: 'FMXTee.Editor.Brush.fmx' Not able to find a solution to this. Any help greatly appreciated. Did you open every form before compiling? The old forms get updated with new properties when they are opened. I would make a copy of the old project before doing any of this. maybe you have links to the older tchart files....i.e its not usi...

Converting Delphi for Win32 to Delphi .Net(Prism)
Hi, I am currently migrating a project from Delphi for Win32 to Delphi.net. Part of my code currently goes into a directory and pulls out a random file from this directory and loads the contents of the file for me. This code doesn't seem to work in Delphi.Net. It uses PString and a number of functions in SysUtils that don't seem to be present in Delphi.net's SysUtils file. If anyone can help me please, it would be greatly appreciated! Many thanks, Jonathan Mackey Jonathan Mackey a écrit : > I am currently migrating a project from Delphi for Win32 to &...

Convert Delphi 7 to Delphi 2009 [Edit]

Does an android app created with Delphi XE5, XE6 run on Android 5 without modifications?
Is a FireMonkey NDK application forward compatible as much as a JDK one? Markus wrote: > Android changed the JVM from Dalvik to another one (just forgot the > name) The new runtime is called ART. > and that caused issues with Delphi based programs which had any > images in them as TImage.LoadFromStream didn't work properly > anymore and a few small other issues. But that was not a problem with the NDK itself. Just that there was a new runtime underneath the NDK, and FMX was making some assumptions that work under Dalvik but not under ART. -- Remy ...

Delphi 2010
*Upgrading from Delphi 2007 to Delphi 2010* (as of February 1, 2010) I bought a new computer in December and decided to upgrade from Delphi 2007 to Delphi 2010. Here are some lessons learned related to the Delphi upgrade, which I hope will make a similar transition easier for others. I still have an insurmountable problem with the speed of the IDE (#13 below). As background, my old system had 3 GB of RAM, 40GB of unused disk, a 3.8 GHz CPU, and ran under Windows XP. My new system has 12 GB of RAM, 770GB of unused disk, a quad core 2.67 GHz CPU, and runs under Win7 Home Edition. ...

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

Convert a Delphi 2006 WinForms project to Delphi Prism
How can I go about doing this short of recreating the project and transfering code? Just wondering what to expect if we go to Prism. Thanks. -- Don Gollahon Don Gollahon wrote: > How can I go about doing this short of recreating the project and > transfering code? > > Just wondering what to expect if we go to Prism. > > Thanks. Hi Don, Have you checked out the migration tool Oxidizer ? http://prismwiki.codegear.com/en/Oxidizer Cheers, John -- John Moshakis wrote: >Don Gollahon wrote: > >> How can I go about doing th...

Delphi 7.0 code convert to delphi XE ...
Hello All, I create an application using Web Server Application then CGI stand alone... In WebModule I add ModuleController component and IWPageProcedure... Below is my code in Delphi 7.0, this is how to call another units in webmodule... .... .... procedure TWebModule1.proMainGetForm(ASender: TIWPageProducer; AWebApplication: TIWApplication; var VForm: TIWPageForm); begin VForm := TfrmMain.Create(AWebApplication); end; procedure TWebModule1.proLogInGetForm(ASender: TIWPageProducer; AWebApplication: TIWApplication; var VForm: TIWPageForm); begin VForm := TfrmLogIn.Create(AWebA...

converting delphi 2007 code to delphi XE2 -- emptyparam problem
Hi, I am trying to convert my applicantion code from delphi 2007 to delphi XE2 and i got stuck in this error "[DCC Error] ADODB_TLB.pas(4888): E2033 Types of actual and formal var parameters must be identical". This happens when we use emptyparam as an argument in a function that wants an olevariant. Example: function TAcadDatabase.CopyObjects(Objects: OleVariant): OleVariant; begin Result := DefaultInterface.CopyObjects(Objects, EmptyParam, EmptyParam); //this is where we get the ERROR end; The coyobjects function as this signature: " function CopyObjects(Object...

Delphi XE6 Android deployment problem
Hi! Trying out the 30 day trial of Delphi XE6, deploying an app. written in XE5, where deploying is successful, but deploying the same app. without any changes with XE6, half of the files are missing from the installation on the Android device. If I rename the .apk to .zip and look inside, the missing files are in the .zip. In 'deployment' page there are some .so files added which the app. is loading dynamically. Some of the files do get copied in the app.'s folder but some of them are not. I could not find any difference between the copied files' deployment options and t...

Web resources about - Java convertion for Android to Delphi XE6 - embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey

Tony Williams (@TBone8) on Twitter

Talk:Brazilian real - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is within the scope of WikiProject Brazil , a collaborative effort to improve the coverage of Brazil and Brazil-related topics on ...

Biomass Energy (木薯干) - Solar panel in Sydney - Solar Inverters - Mounting Racks
We have product for Solar power, Wind Turbine, Biomass, Battery, which your requirements The cassava to ethanol convertion has really changed ...

List of FAQ - AbiWiki
List of FAQ From AbiWiki (Redirected from FAQ ) Jump to: navigation , search AbiWord Frequently Asked Questions Contents 1 User FAQ 1.1 General ...

Highways of the State of Illinois
Sponsored by Roads of the Mid-South & West > Illinois Welcome Sign on WB IL St Rt 114 at the Illinois/Indiana State Line near Momence...Illinois ...

Leroy Burgess: Sweet expectations
Pete Lewis speaks to New York soul/dance legend Leroy Burgess, to discuss the prolific veteran singer/songwriter/producer’s new LP ‘Throwback ...

The Way to Build HTML5 Video Blog
Someday ago, we have discussed how to get more views with HTML 5 video in previous post. Now, we are going to make this tutorial which tells ...

carriole remorque à vélo deux plus deux
449.00 Euros = 511.86 US $', LEFT, CAPTION, 'Convertion Devise', WIDTH, 200, FGCOLOR, 'gray', BGCOLOR, '#0000FE', TEXTCOLOR, 'white')" onMouseOut="nd()"> ...

Concept Feedback - Search for Web Design, Marketing, and Usability Reviews
Search for inspiration and reviews on websites, landing pages, newsletters, logos, wireframes, mockups, advertisements, illustrations, layouts ...