Is this possible on Delphi Xe 5 for android?

http://www.vogella.com/articles/AndroidNotifications/article.html

Is this possible to achieve in delphi?
0
Ionut

Maybe this is what you are looking for: http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/XE5/en/Mobile_Tutorial:_Using_the_Notification_Center_%28iOS_and_Android%29
--
Embarcadero Technologies, Inc.
0
> {quote:title=Mihaela Andreea Plaesu wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=Ionut Cristea wrote:}{quote}
> > http://www.vogella.com/articles/AndroidNotifications/article.html
> >

> > Is this possible to achieve in delphi?
>
> Maybe this is what you are looking for: http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/XE5/en/Mobile_Tutorial:_Using_the_Notification_Center_%28iOS_and_Android%29
> --
> Embarcadero Technologies, Inc.

Similar to that but i need to add some buttons to the notification too.
0
Ionut
10/17/2013 12:30:14 PM
> {quote:title=Ionut Cristea wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=Mihaela Andreea Plaesu wrote:}{quote}
> > > {quote:title=Ionut Cristea wrote:}{quote}
> > > http://www.vogella.com/articles/AndroidNotifications/article.html
> > >

> > > Is this possible to achieve in delphi?
> >
> > Maybe this is what you are looking for: http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/XE5/en/Mobile_Tutorial:_Using_the_Notification_Center_%28iOS_and_Android%29
> > --
> > Embarcadero Technologies, Inc.
>

> Similar to that but i need to add some buttons to the notification too.

+1
0
Ionut

Delphi XE 5 / XE 6 Firemonkey custom component display problem
Hi everybody, I've a problem and I would like to know if you have encountered the same type of problem, and better, if you have solved it. Let's go for the explanation! With Firemonkey if you chose to create a new component derived from TListBox class with the wizard and you build and install it on a custom palet there is no problem. I mean that you can drag your own new component on a form and all is OK! But if you are doing the same thing with the TCustomListBox class as ancestor you can create your component without problem but when you drag this new one on a form you have ...

Delphi 5 (string[80]) vs Delphi XE
Hi guys i'm trying to convert a old application made with Delphi 5 to Delphi XE 5 The probleme i have right now is about String[80] and the Read / Write procedure i have a type like that Type TEnrMess = record Mess : String[80]; MessSuiv : Word; Hint : Word; end; And i read/write this type to a File of TEnrMess My probleme is that the string have changed from Delphi 5 to Delphi XE i join the link of a simple of the probleme that can be compiled on delphi 5 and any Delphi XE https://mega.co.nz/#!wV1VyZzY!1ha5oOxTg7L1WJAOXutUygkj...

Upgrade from Delphi 5 and Delphi XE: Variant and SysUtils unit problems.
Hi. I am a newbie to Delhi XE. I have just taken on the task of converting my stuff from Delphi 5 [sic] to Delphi XE. The first errors I got was "Variants unit out of data or corrupted" and "symbol deprecated" in SysUtils I hope I can fix the problem by simply pointing to the "up-to-date" units. I am also wondering wether I will not have to switch to Unicode, since the errors seem to be string related (not that I know what changing to Unicode entails). Any help? Marcus > {quote:title=Marcus de Bruin wrote:}{quote} > Hi. > > I...

Delphi 5 To Delphi 2009

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE

Delphi XE / Delphi 2010

Delphi 5 to Delphi XE4

Delphi 5 to Delphi 6 and up

Google Analytics in Android Apps (Delphi XE 5)
Hello, Anybody has integrated Google Analytics API in your Android apps? I cannot find samples or ready FMX components so would be great to get any hints in this direction. JVESoft has a component for XE5 that does it. The component is designed for IOS but it could be converted to Android pretty easy I think. http://www.fmxexpress.com/use-google-analytics-in-your-delphi-firemonkey-ios-apps/ The other option is to use the native Android SDK client this way: http://www.fmxexpress.com/implement-custom-android-sdk-callback-events-with-delphi-xe5-firemonkey-on-android/ ...

is possible to build an Android .SO with Delphi Firemonkey XE6 ? Thanks.
is possible to build an Android .SO with Delphi Firemonkey XE6 ? Thanks. > {quote:title=Aldo Lacavalla wrote:}{quote} > is possible to build an Android .SO with Delphi Firemonkey XE6 ? Thanks. Have a look in your Android output directory -- Linden "Mango" was Cool but "Wasabi" was Hotter but remember it's all in the "source" > {quote:title=Linden ROTH wrote:}{quote} > > {quote:title=Aldo Lacavalla wrote:}{quote} > > is possible to build an Android .SO with Delphi Firemonkey XE6 ? Thanks. > > > Have a look in ...

Division by zero problem in delphi xe 5 android [Edit]
Prepared and applied in Delphi XE Android phone and then tried it out in my letter Division by zero function CalculateCode(LicenseName: string): string; var i, Code: integer; CodeStr: string; Num: Int64; FSeed: Int64; FRegCodeSize: integer; begin FSeed := 3210; FRegCodeSize := 13; // You can modify this algorithm if you want to... if (Length(LicenseName) > 21) or (Length(LicenseName) < 4) then begin Result := ''; // LicenseName did not fit length requirements Exit; end; i := Length(LicenseName); // Takes the last 6 characte...

Calling Web Services - Delphi XE 5 - Android
Hi Just trying out Delphi XE5 trial for Android. .. Created a simple FM Mobile application application that calls a web service, running on physical device, Nexus 7 (2012), Android 4.3. The application hangs and then eventually comes up with an access violation. :( Same project running under win32, web service calls perfectly. Anybody else able to successfully call web services from Delphi XE5 for Android? Thanks for your help. Greg > {quote:title=Greg Hughes wrote:}{quote} > Hi > > Just trying out Delphi XE5 trial for Android. > . > Created a simpl...

Migration from Delphi 5 to Delphi 2005
Hi, Currently we are using Delphi 5 in that we have lot of source file now we planned to migrate from Delphi 5 to Delphi 2005. My question is - 1. Is it possible to migrate directly from Delphi 5 to Delphi 2005, my old code was developed using Delphi 5 IDE. Can we able to compile and build without any issue in Delphi 2005? 2. If we can able to do then what are the ways to migrate to Delphi 2005 IDE and also provide some link regarding this migrate? Thanks, Rizwan Rizwan Ahmed schrieb: > Hi, Currently we are using Delphi 5 in that we have lot of source > f...

Web resources about - Is this possible on Delphi Xe 5 for android? - embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey

Brussels Terror Alert Turns Once-Thriving City Into A Cross Between Ghost Town And A War Zone
Brussels, Belgium, a vibrant European city of over a million people, is a ghost town on Saturday, as the city is on the highest terror alert ...

GOP Rep.: Obama ‘Stands Up for ISIS’ by Fighting Republicans on Refugees
Republican Congresswoman Ann Wagner said this week that when President Obama picked a fight with the GOP over refugees, he was standing up for ...

Trump's Rivals Take Collective Aim, Sparking A Torrent Of Trump Tweets
It looks like the party is over for Republican 2016 hopefuls. The gloves are off, and a new effort led by former Scott Walker operative Liz Mair ...

Facebook billionaire Zuckerberg to take two month's paternity leave
The social media network has not named an interim chief executive.

Will Tyga’s $200K Birthday Gift Help Ease The Sting Of His Split From Kylie Jenner?
Perhaps Tyga’s birthday didn’t exactly turn out the way he had planned, but that didn’t stop the now 26-year-old rapper from celebrating with ...

Two Australian tourists, four Britons killed in helicopter crash in New Zealand, police believe
Two Australian and four British tourists are killed in a helicopter crash in Fox Glacier on the west coast of New Zealand's South Island, New ...

Sword-wielding psycho freaks out at Apple Store
A man swinging a samurai sword fought an imaginary duel Friday on the glass spiral staircase of the bustling Apple Store on Fifth Avenue as frightened ...

Chipotle Is Still Serving Burritos Laced With New Secret Ingredient: E. Coli
The country’s favorite burrito chain is at it yet again — serving their signature carnitas with a side of diarrhea. Read more...

‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Actor Shuts Down Controversial Casting Decisions
Star Wars: The Force Awakens had fans in an uproar about the movie’s controversial casting decision, but a new actor to the franchise shut down ...

French police release seven people picked up during raid last week
By Gregory Blachier PARIS (Reuters) - French police have released seven of the eight people rounded up when they raided a flat last Wednesday ...