Is It possible to use UIImagePickerController (iOS) in FireMonkey ?

Is It possible to use UIImagePickerController (iOS) in FireMonkey ?


// Here is the sample code in wrong way ----------------------------------
// Woule you teach me in right direction ?

Uses
  .... , iPhoneAll;
....
procedure TForm1.Button2Click(Sender: TObject);
 var
  ipc : UIImagePickerController;
begin
 // Here is the sample code in wrong way
 // 
 ipc := UIImagePickerController.alloc.init;
 ipc.setDelegate(0);
 ipc.setAllowsEditing(True);
 ipc.setsourceType(UIImagePickerControllerSourceTypeCamera);
 //ipc.showmodal;
 //showmodal(ipc);
 //presentModalViewController_animated(ipc,true);
 ipc.release;  
end;

----------------/--------------------/------------------/

Very thanks
Best Regards 
Simon,Choi
0
simon
9/1/2011 1:33:04 PM
embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey 4901 articles. 4 followers. Follow

19 Replies
1248 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 28

You need to supply a delegate object for the image picker.

Also, to call presentModalViewController_animated, specify the currently active view controller object. Not sure what the corresponds to in a FM app.

More info here:

http://developer.apple.com/library/ios/#documentation/UIKit/Reference/UIImagePickerController_Class/UIImagePickerController/UIImagePickerController.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40007070

Thanks.

-Phil


> {quote:title=simon choi wrote:}{quote}
> Is It possible to use UIImagePickerController (iOS) in FireMonkey ?
> 
> 
> // Here is the sample code in wrong way ----------------------------------
> // Woule you teach me in right direction ?
> 
> Uses
>   .... , iPhoneAll;
> ...
> procedure TForm1.Button2Click(Sender: TObject);
>  var
>   ipc : UIImagePickerController;
> begin
>  // Here is the sample code in wrong way
>  // 
>  ipc := UIImagePickerController.alloc.init;
>  ipc.setDelegate(0);
>  ipc.setAllowsEditing(True);
>  ipc.setsourceType(UIImagePickerControllerSourceTypeCamera);
>  //ipc.showmodal;
>  //showmodal(ipc);
>  //presentModalViewController_animated(ipc,true);
>  ipc.release;  
> end;
> 
> ----------------/--------------------/------------------/
> 
> Very thanks
> Best Regards 
> Simon,Choi
0
Phil
9/1/2011 3:10:59 PM
Very Thanks, Mr Phil.

I am searching the code in FMX and Internet over 10 hours.
But can not find the example(s) yet (delegate, webkit, camera...)

Fire monkey is very good, 
If fire money have a  manual related iOS, It will be great within a short time. :)

Thanks

Best Regards
Simon,Choi


> {quote:title=Phil Hess wrote:}{quote}
> You need to supply a delegate object for the image picker.
> 
> Also, to call presentModalViewController_animated, specify the currently active view controller object. Not sure what the corresponds to in a FM app.
> 
> More info here:
> 
> http://developer.apple.com/library/ios/#documentation/UIKit/Reference/UIImagePickerController_Class/UIImagePickerController/UIImagePickerController.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40007070
> 
> Thanks.
> 
> -Phil
> 
> 
> > {quote:title=simon choi wrote:}{quote}
> > Is It possible to use UIImagePickerController (iOS) in FireMonkey ?
> > 
> > 
> > // Here is the sample code in wrong way ----------------------------------
> > // Woule you teach me in right direction ?
> > 
> > Uses
> >   .... , iPhoneAll;
> > ...
> > procedure TForm1.Button2Click(Sender: TObject);
> >  var
> >   ipc : UIImagePickerController;
> > begin
> >  // Here is the sample code in wrong way
> >  // 
> >  ipc := UIImagePickerController.alloc.init;
> >  ipc.setDelegate(0);
> >  ipc.setAllowsEditing(True);
> >  ipc.setsourceType(UIImagePickerControllerSourceTypeCamera);
> >  //ipc.showmodal;
> >  //showmodal(ipc);
> >  //presentModalViewController_animated(ipc,true);
> >  ipc.release;  
> > end;
> > 
> > ----------------/--------------------/------------------/
> > 
> > Very thanks
> > Best Regards 
> > Simon,Choi
0
simon
9/2/2011 4:44:27 PM
> {quote:title=simon choi wrote:}{quote}
>
> I am searching the code in FMX and Internet over 10 hours.
> But can not find the example(s) yet (delegate, webkit, camera...)
> 
> Fire monkey is very good, 
> If fire money have a  manual related iOS, It will be great within a short time. :)

Do you have any compiled unit under /Developer/Embarcadero named "UIKit" or "iPhoneAll" - that would give you the classes you need.

Also, look in the FM code and try to figure out what a "form" really is - a UIViewController? Or whether it has a handle to the underlying native control (UIView?) that you could access.

This is always a challenge in a any cross-platform framework: FIguring out what's really going on underneath and how to do something in the framework when you already know how to do it natively. _All_ documentation on the Web or from App for iOS will refer to these classes and using them natively, so the burden of documentation is really on Embarc.

Thanks.

-Phil
0
Phil
9/2/2011 4:51:52 PM
I was using delphi (turbo pascal) since 1989. :)
But I'm newbie on iOS. It makes harder to make first step.
If I can use the delphi xe2, I think coding is 10 times faster than using native obj-c.

Real world is wild for me without iOS knowledge.
Now, I am back to the basic ...

Really really thanks.
0
simon
9/2/2011 5:54:01 PM
> {quote:title=simon choi wrote:}{quote}
> I was using delphi (turbo pascal) since 1989. :)
> But I'm newbie on iOS. It makes harder to make first step.
> If I can use the delphi xe2, I think coding is 10 times faster than using native obj-c.

That's certainly the idea behind XE2 and FM - to be able to recycle both your skills and some of your non-UI code on a completely different platform like iOS.


> Real world is wild for me without iOS knowledge.
> Now, I am back to the basic ...

You'll need to learn at least a few things about iOS. I tried to pull together a few things that I thought might be relevant to Delphi developers - obviously there are a lot more things that I didn't cover.

See part 6:

http://web.me.com/macpgmr/ObjP/Xcode4/ObjP_Intro.html

Thanks.

-Phil
0
Phil
9/2/2011 6:02:47 PM
Phil Hess wrote:

> You'll need to learn at least a few things about iOS. I tried to pull
> together a few things that I thought might be relevant to Delphi
> developers - obviously there are a lot more things that I didn't
> cover.
> 
> See part 6:
> 
> http://web.me.com/macpgmr/ObjP/Xcode4/ObjP_Intro.html

Phil, That's extremely useful, many thanks. Any idea how to incorporate
gestures in firemonkey for an iOS app?

Ken
0
Ken
9/3/2011 5:59:47 PM
> {quote:title=Ken Randall wrote:}{quote}
> Phil Hess wrote:
> 
> > You'll need to learn at least a few things about iOS. I tried to pull
> > together a few things that I thought might be relevant to Delphi
> > developers - obviously there are a lot more things that I didn't
> > cover.
> > 
> > See part 6:
> > 
> > http://web.me.com/macpgmr/ObjP/Xcode4/ObjP_Intro.html
> 
> Phil, That's extremely useful, many thanks. Any idea how to incorporate
> gestures in firemonkey for an iOS app?

Good question. Apple's documentation is here:

http://developer.apple.com/library/ios/#documentation/EventHandling/Conceptual/EventHandlingiPhoneOS/GestureRecognizers/GestureRecognizers.html

They give example code in Objective C for attaching gesture recognizer to a view. This is easy to rewrite in Objective Pascal, which is supported by the FPC 2.5.1 compiler that is used with FireMonkey for iOS.

The issue though is how to get below FM to the underlying ObjC objects. In VCL, a handle is provided in TForm, for example, to the underlying Windows window (Handle property). Perhaps something like this is exposed in the FMI form class that points to the underlying UIView. If so, you ought to be able to cast that handle to UIView and use it in code similar to Apple's example code.

Secondly, you'll need parsed headers for the UIKit framework that includes the UIView, etc. classes. Normally with FPC, the UIKit classes are available as part of the iPhoneAll unit, but it's possible that XE2 includes the parsed header files in a unit with a different name (iosapi_uikit?). I don't have XE2 so I have no way of determining this and I have not been able to find that first scrap of useful information on line.

However, if you've installed FM on your Mac, search for the iPhoneAll unit like this (from a terminal window):

mdfind -name iPhoneAll.o

On my system this reveals two compiled units:

/Developer/ObjectivePascal/units/arm-darwin/iPhoneAll.o
/Developer/ObjectivePascal/units/i386-iphonesim/iPhoneAll.o

(one for ARM apps that run on iOS devices, one for i386 apps that run under the iOS Simulator on your Mac).

Please copy and paste the results of this command here if it turns up anything.

Thanks.

-Phil
0
Phil
9/3/2011 8:25:37 PM
Phil Hess wrote:

> Please copy and paste the results of this command here if it turns up
> anything.


Yes, it is also in
/Developer/Embarcadero/fpc/packages/cocoaint/iPhoneAll.o

Ken
0
Ken
9/4/2011 8:24:51 AM
> {quote:title=Ken Randall wrote:}{quote}
> Phil Hess wrote:
> 
> > Please copy and paste the results of this command here if it turns up
> > anything.
> 
> 
> Yes, it is also in
> /Developer/Embarcadero/fpc/packages/cocoaint/iPhoneAll.o

What's the size and architecture of that file?

cd  /Developer/Embarcadero/fpc/packages/cocoaint
ls -l iPhoneAll.o
file iPhoneAll.o

Try adding iPhoneAll to the uses section of an example app's unit to see if the compiler finds it.

If that works, try declaring a variable using one of the ObjC classes to see if the unit has the UIKit classes:

var
  someView : UIView;

Thanks.

-Phil
0
Phil
9/4/2011 3:27:28 PM
Phil Hess wrote:

> What's the size and architecture of that file?
> 
> cd  /Developer/Embarcadero/fpc/packages/cocoaint
> ls -l iPhoneAll.o
> file iPhoneAll.o
> 

Sorry, I stated the location of the file incorectly, it is:

/Developer/Embarcadero/fpc/packages/cocoaint/utils/uikit-skel/src/

ls -l iPhoneAll.o
-rw-r--r--  1  root   admin  46308  25 Aug 18:25  iPhoneAll.o
file iPhoneAll.o
iPhoneAll.o: Mach-0 object i386

> Try adding iPhoneAll to the uses section of an example app's unit to
> see if the compiler finds it.
> 

Doesn't work. Searching the entire Rad Studio\9.0 directory doesn't
find *iPhoneAll*.*

Ken
0
Ken
9/4/2011 4:44:08 PM
> {quote:title=Ken Randall wrote:}{quote}
> Phil Hess wrote:
> 
> > What's the size and architecture of that file?
> > 
> > cd  /Developer/Embarcadero/fpc/packages/cocoaint
> > ls -l iPhoneAll.o
> > file iPhoneAll.o
> > 
> 
> Sorry, I stated the location of the file incorectly, it is:
> 
> /Developer/Embarcadero/fpc/packages/cocoaint/utils/uikit-skel/src/
> 
> ls -l iPhoneAll.o
> -rw-r--r--  1  root   admin  46308  25 Aug 18:25  iPhoneAll.o
> file iPhoneAll.o
> iPhoneAll.o: Mach-0 object i386
> 
> > Try adding iPhoneAll to the uses section of an example app's unit to
> > see if the compiler finds it.
> > 
> 
> Doesn't work. Searching the entire Rad Studio\9.0 directory doesn't
> find *iPhoneAll*.*

That location makes more sense, although the size of file would seem to indicate that it doesn't contain much - my iPhoneAll.o is about 100x that size.

You won't find any iPhoneAll.* files on the WIndows side since it's part of Free Pascal. You can only compile with it on the Mac side.

Do you have a whole bunch of .inc files here?

 /Developer/Embarcadero/fpc/packages/cocoaint/utils/uikit-skel/src/UIKit
 /Developer/Embarcadero/fpc/packages/cocoaint/utils/uikit-skel/src/Foundation

Thanks.

-Phil
0
Phil
9/4/2011 5:02:20 PM
Phil Hess wrote:

> You won't find any iPhoneAll.* files on the WIndows side since it's
> part of Free Pascal. You can only compile with it on the Mac side.

I thought there may have been a dummy fmx_iPhoneAll.pas but no luck.

> Do you have a whole bunch of .inc files here?
> 
> 
> /Developer/Embarcadero/fpc/packages/cocoaint/utils/uikit-
>skel/src/UIKit
> /Developer/Embarcadero/fpc/packages/cocoaint/utils/uikit-
>skel/src/Foundation

Yes, loads in each.

Ken

--
0
Ken
9/5/2011 7:18:10 AM
> {quote:title=Ken Randall wrote:}{quote}
> Phil Hess wrote:
> 
> > You won't find any iPhoneAll.* files on the WIndows side since it's
> > part of Free Pascal. You can only compile with it on the Mac side.
> 
> I thought there may have been a dummy fmx_iPhoneAll.pas but no luck.
> 
> > Do you have a whole bunch of .inc files here?
> > 
> > 
> > /Developer/Embarcadero/fpc/packages/cocoaint/utils/uikit-
> >skel/src/UIKit
> > /Developer/Embarcadero/fpc/packages/cocoaint/utils/uikit-
> >skel/src/Foundation
> 
> Yes, loads in each.

Well, that indicates that the UIKit and Foundation headers have been parsed. The date of your iPhoneAll.o file looks odd - did you really install XE2 as far back as Aug. 25 - if not, that file might just be an artifact included with XE2. Try to compile iPhoneAll.pas yourself:

cd /Developer/Embarcadero/fpc/packages/cocoaint/utils/uikit-skel/src
/usr/local/lib/fpc/2.5.1/ppcross386 -Tiphonesim iPhoneAll.pas

Now add this to your path (/Developer/Embarcadero/fpc/packages/cocoaint/utils/uikit-skel/src) and see if you can use iPhoneAll in an app.

To compile for ARM:

/usr/local/lib/fpc/2.5.1/ppcrossarm -Cfvfpv2 -FD/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.Platform/Developer/usr/bin iPhoneAll.pas

Thanks.

-Phil
0
Phil
9/5/2011 2:18:52 PM
Phil Hess wrote:

> Well, that indicates that the UIKit and Foundation headers have been
> parsed. The date of your iPhoneAll.o file looks odd - did you really
> install XE2 as far back as Aug. 25 - if not, that file might just be
> an artifact included with XE2. Try to compile iPhoneAll.pas yourself:

Yes, and a lot earlier than that :)

I'll try out the other points.
0
Ken
9/5/2011 5:04:43 PM
Dear. Phil Hess 

I am studying your documents step by step from last week.
It's very usefull to me. 

so, Can I translate in korean ? 

http://web.me.com/macpgmr/ObjP/Xcode4/

Thanks,
0
simon
9/5/2011 10:55:16 PM
> {quote:title=simon choi wrote:}{quote}
> Dear. Phil Hess 
> 
> I am studying your documents step by step from last week.
> It's very usefull to me. 
> 
> so, Can I translate in korean ? 
> 
> http://web.me.com/macpgmr/ObjP/Xcode4/

That's okay with me. I consider these 7 articles finished, except for any errors that I discover or are pointed out to me, so you shouldn't have to worry too much about your translation getting out of sync with the original text.

Thanks.

-Phil
0
Phil
9/6/2011 12:38:22 AM
Dear. Phil Hess.

I am done to translate into korean in your articles.
http://blog.naver.com/simonsayz

Thanks for allowing to me. :)


Question is here....

I guess wrong point is setDelegate or window.rootViewController ..
Would you teach me where is wrong ?

//  Based Test3 App written by Phil Hess. 
procedure Test3AppDelegate.buttonTouchDown(sender:id);
 var
  picker : UIImagePickerController;
 begin
  picker := UIImagePickerController.alloc.init;
  picker.setDelegate(window);
  picker.setAllowsEditing(False);
  picker.setSourceType(UIImagePickerControllerSourceTypePhotoLibrary); 

  window.rootViewController.presentModalViewController_animated(picker,True);
  // I can't see the photo library yet.... but it runs with no error (simulator,iphone)
  picker.release;
 end;
0
simon
9/14/2011 11:34:20 PM
Sorry...

Because I lack knowledge in iOS

This code is working now in real iOS Device. 

-----
*// ViewController : Global Variable for UIViewController* 
procedure AppDelegate.buttonTouchDown(sender : id);
 var
  picker : UIImagePickerController;
 begin
    NSLog(NSSTR('asd'));
    picker := UIImagePickerController.alloc.init;
    picker.setDelegate(ViewController);
    picker.setAllowsEditing(False);
    picker.setSourceType(UIImagePickerControllerSourceTypePhotoLibrary); 
    ViewController.presentModalViewController_animated(picker,True);
    picker.release;
 end;

Thanks a lot.

Simon,Choi
0
simon
9/15/2011 9:24:50 AM
Hello,

I have a question too.
I searched web and tried any ways for 3 days without any useful result.

Simon, pls clarify me, is it normally your code works on your "real" devices and does not work on my simulator?

How to make it working?

How do you initilize ViewController? or is it just "global variable" without initialization?

I have no errors in time of execution but I see nothing happpens when I press a button.

{code}
procedure Tfrmmain.Button1Click(Sender: TObject);

{$IFDEF FPC}
 var
  ImagePicker : UIImagePickerController;
  Window : UIWindow;
{$ENDIF}

begin
 {$IFDEF FPC}
  ImagePicker := UIImagePickerController.alloc.init;
  ImagePicker.setDelegate(ViewController);
  ImagePicker.setAllowsEditing(False);
  ImagePicker.setSourceType(UIImagePickerControllerSourceTypePhotoLibrary);
  ViewController.presentModalViewController_animated(ImagePicker,True);
  ImagePicker.release;
NSLog(NSSTR('6'));
{$ENDIF}
end;

{code}

Thanks a lot for your help.
0
Alex
1/7/2012 5:10:30 PM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

Installing components for FireMonkey HD and FireMonkey iOS
Hi, How do I install components for both FireMonkey HD and FireMonkey iOS? I have one package 'FMXMyFireMonkeyControl' and 'FMIFireMonkeyControl' which both point to the same file with the same registration 'TFireMonkeyControl'. If I compile one package (FMXMyFireMonkeyControl) it installs correctly, then change the include file (FMCompile.INC) to compile for IOS (FMIFireMonkeyControl) which is included in the FMX.FireMonkeyControl.pas file: {$I FMCOMPILE.INC} uses {$IFDEF COMPILEIOS} FMX_Types, FMX_Objects, FMX_Forms, FMX_Dialogs, FMX_Effe...

Delphi XE4 - Firemonkey
I have an application that runs fine on windows, however when running on iOS simulator the onKeyUp event for a TEdit control is not being fired? Please advise if this event should get fired when running on iOS? This problem occurs onKeyUp events created directly on the control and by assigning the event programatically. Running XE4 update 1 iPhoneOS6.1.sdk Minimac: OS X 10.9 XCode 5 iOS Simulator Version 7.0 - iPad Retina / iOS 7.0.3(11B508) ...

FireMonkey
Hello, I currently upgraded to Delphi XE2 and believed the advertisement of Embarcadero that Development of iOS-apps is now possible on a Win-PC with Delphi XE2: *************************** From http://www.embarcadero.com/products/delphi : Deploy to Windows, Mac and iOS With the included FireMonkey platform, Delphi makes it easy to build your application and compile natively to both Windows and Mac OS X. You can also create stunning iOS mobile apps for the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad and distribute on Apple's App Store. Delphi FireMonkey applications take full advantage of th...

Using CoreLocation Framework on Firemonkey for ios
How can I use CoreLocation Framework ? I could not do this , can somebody help me please ? *Bunyamin Atak* On 10/13/2011 1:25 AM, bünyamin atak wrote: > How can I use CoreLocation Framework ? > > I could not do this , can somebody help me please ? Download the FPC header parser (top link on this page): http://web.me.com/macpgmr/ObjP/Xcode4/iOS_Parsing_Status.html Use the appropriate "parse-*" to parse CoreLocation. Then either follow the directions to compile and link, or simply add the CoreLocation.pas and "corelocation" directory...

Delphi, Firemonkey, IOS, and TCP howto?
I was really excited about the new ability to compile IOS apps written in Delphi, but I'm starting to find some major limitations, unless I'm really overlooking something. I want to write an iphone/pad app that needs to retrieve data from a socket connection, or from a webpage (http, webservice, anything). It seems that all of the Firemonkey internet and indy components are not supported within xcode. Am I overlooking something here, or is this a feature that will not be implemented, or is it planned to be implemented? If this kind of communication is not supported, this is a hu...

Generate PDF from Firemonkey-iOS possible?
Hello everybody: Is there any way to generate a PDF (or any other document format) from an iOS-Firemonkey application? I couldn´t find a valid solution for this without an external server. Thank you in advance Hello, You can try TMS Flexcel. There is an export to PDF too. I wait for FastReport... I hope it will be released this year. Best Regards, Cristian Peta > {quote:title=Cristian Peta wrote:}{quote} > Hello, > > You can try TMS Flexcel. There is an export to PDF too. > I wait for FastReport... I hope it will be released this year. > > Be...

Ann: FastReport FMX for Delphi XE3 (FireMonkey 2) and XE2 (FireMonkey) released
Dear friends, Visual report designer is available now on both MS Windows and MAC OS X! Full sources. We can write here full list of possibilities, but it will so long. Let see FastReport VCL and FastReport FMX comparison table: http://www.fast-report.com/en/products/comparison-fast-report-firemonkey-vcl.html And all of this - just now in your hands for business-applications for Mac. Report generator FastReport FMX is the first multiplatform solution for including Business Intelligence into software based on Embarcadero FireMonkey IDE (Delphi for MS Windows and Apple Mac OS X)...

Use Firemonkey with iOS 6.0.1
My iPad was accidentally updated to iOS 6.0.1. So, Is it possible to use the latest xcode/iOS 6.0.1 with Firemonkey? My Mac is 10.7.5 Lion. Thanks Jose Carlos. Hi Jose, I had the same "problem", see http://www.bobswart.nl/Weblog/Blog.aspx?RootId=5:5536 Cheers! > {quote:title=Michiel van Ingen wrote:}{quote} > Hi Jose, > > I had the same "problem", see http://www.bobswart.nl/Weblog/Blog.aspx?RootId=5:5536 > > Cheers! Hi Michiel, I followed this blog, and now iOS 6.0 is available on Xcode but I have two issues: When I ...

Create a custom button in firemonkey, for use on IOS
Hi all, I need to create a mobile application that is skinned according to a design from a customer. This means I cannot use the standard TButton look and feel. I'm in need of a button that is created out of 2 bitmaps: 1 for the pressed state, 1 for the depressed state. My firemonkey knowledge is lacking here, so I'm at a loss. How would I start with this? Preferably a reuseable solution please. Best regards, Jan Jacobs > {quote:title=Jan Jacobs wrote:}{quote} > Hi all, > > I need to create a mobile application that is skinned according to a design from ...

CalendarEdit in XE5 Firemonkey
I'm saving and loading data from a TCalendarEdit. I've noticed that if I use a date before 1960 (I haven't narrowed it down more than that) I can end up in the wrong century when I load the data. Here's how I'm saving: {code} lINI := TMemINIFile.Create(TPath.GetDocumentsPath + PathDelim + 'Settings.ini'); lINI.WriteDate('Test', 'DOB', CalendarEdit1.Date); lINI.UpdateFile; {code} Here's how I'm loading: {code} lINI := TMemINIFile.Create(TPath.GetDocumentsPath + PathDelim + 'Settings.ini'); lDate := lINI.ReadDa...

How do I best use forms in iOS firemonkey apps?
Sorry for asking a daft question, but the demos I have seen seem to have a kind of tab/page control with invisible tabs. Hence the form never actually changes. (Just the active tabitem) Should I do like that? Or should I create a separate form for each window/form/activity? (e.g. for memory usage?) Can anyone recommend any demo apps I cam use as a starting point for a simple info app? The choice is really yours as to whether you want to use tab controls or forms for subsequent pages. Tab controls can be set to give the users the additional tabs to navigate through. Thomas Schulz ...

Is there a plan to rewrite the Delphi IDE using FireMonkey ?
I guess this should be a logical move to target multiple platforms and prove that Embarcadero is eating its own dog food. Although I think I've read somewhere that Delphi is using some Microsoft technology for the form designer but I might be wrong there. Is FireMonkey suitable for that kind of application or is the VCL still the way to go for "professional" business oriented applications ? What are your thoughts ? When XE2 is released I hope there will be a clear indication as to what kind of applications FireMonkey is suitable for or not. <John Riche> wrote in message...

Ann: X-platform report generator for Delphi XE3 (FireMonkey 2) and XE2 (FireMonkey) released
Dear friends, Visual report designer is available now on both MS Windows and MAC OS X! Full sources. We can write here full list of possibilities, but it will so long. Let see FastReport VCL and FastReport FMX comparison table: http://www.fast-report.com/en/products/comparison-fast-report-firemonkey-vcl.html And all of this - just now in your hands for business-applications for Mac. Report generator FastReport FMX is the first multiplatform solution for including Business Intelligence into software based on Embarcadero FireMonkey IDE (Delphi for MS Windows and Apple Mac OS X)...

is possible to build an Android .SO with Delphi Firemonkey XE6 ? Thanks.
is possible to build an Android .SO with Delphi Firemonkey XE6 ? Thanks. > {quote:title=Aldo Lacavalla wrote:}{quote} > is possible to build an Android .SO with Delphi Firemonkey XE6 ? Thanks. Have a look in your Android output directory -- Linden "Mango" was Cool but "Wasabi" was Hotter but remember it's all in the "source" > {quote:title=Linden ROTH wrote:}{quote} > > {quote:title=Aldo Lacavalla wrote:}{quote} > > is possible to build an Android .SO with Delphi Firemonkey XE6 ? Thanks. > > > Have a look in ...

Web resources about - Is It possible to use UIImagePickerController (iOS) in FireMonkey ? - embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey

Nick O'Neill (@allnick) on Twitter
Sign in Sign up To bring you Twitter, we and our partners use cookies on our and other websites. Cookies help personalize Twitter content, tailor ...

iOS 7 beta 3 for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch seeded to developers, here’s what’s new
... setTranslucent: is NO. UIButtonTypeInfoLight , UIButtonTypeInfoDark , and UIButtonTypeDetailDisclosure buttons all look the same. The UII ...

Apple Posts The iOS 7 Beta 4 Release Notes
... not available on iPhone 4. Parallax is not available on iPhone 4. Letterpress text is not available on iPhone 4. Fixed in Seed 4 The UIImagePickerController ...

UIImage Class Reference
Describes an immutable representation of an image for display.

iOS 7 Beta 4 Change Log: Changelog now available for iOS 7 beta 4 - BGR
Apple released iOS 7 beta 4 for the iPhone, iPad, iPad mini and iPod touch to developers on Monday and as is always the case, the updates were ...

Linux - Rainbird的个人博客
rainbird's blog - IOS开发,服务器维护

custom UIImagePickerController camera view
The inspectView:: method to recursively walks the view hierarchy and prints information about the views to the log: the class descriptions, the ...

iPhone Programming Tutorials
Velum Media news web dev mobile dev the cloud networking music fitness bestcovery home featured tutorials snippets ipad iphone / ipod touch How ...

iNoAds by Maximilian Mackh
... working on InstaPDF . CEO @ proconsult.at . Open Source Projects MStaff - Employee Scheduling App MAImagePickerController - Flexible UIImagePickerController ...

[Sammelthread] Probleme/Fragen und Antworten zu iOS 7 Beta 1
In vielen Threads in denen es um das neue iOS 7 geht, werden Probleme mit der Beta gemeldet. Bitte stellt die Fragen in diesen Thread, um die ...

resources last updated: 11/20/2015 6:03:23 PM