IOS Setup in Delphi help - Create Profile for Delphi.doc (0/1)

Could someone check this document for me, since I cannot get my Delphi to talk properly anymore with my Mac and compile for my Test, adhoc and App Store.
Had to reinstall my laptop, and forgot those settings, and I am at a loss.
I added some screens in it, so you know what I all did.

Could someone take a look at it, and tell me what's wrong / missing  etc?

Thank you
0
Perry

IOS Setup in Delphi help
Could someone check this document for me, since I cannot get my Delphi to talk properly anymore with my Mac and compile for my Test, adhoc and App Store. Had to reinstall my laptop, and forgot those settings, and I am at a loss. I added some screens in it, so you know what I all did. Could someone take a look at it, and tell me what's wrong / missing etc? Thank you I uploaded the document in the Attachment group under the name Create Profile for Delphi.doc Thank you Can you compile and run a new blank app on the Simulator? On Fri, 12 Jul 2013 14:22:19 -0700, Douglas R...

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

Migrating to Delphi XE from Delphi 7.0
Below is my code in Delphi 7.0, this is how to call another units in webmodule... Hello All, I create a web application in Delphi 7.0, using the Web Server Application, CGI, IntraWeb 7.0.15. And I used TIWPageProducer to view like this url "http://localhost/mcr/mcr.exe/main". I built and run. I viewed in thru IIS and it is running... This is my code in Delphi 7.0 .... .... procedure TWebModule1.proMainGetForm(ASender: TIWPageProducer; AWebApplication: TIWApplication; var VForm: TIWPageForm); begin VForm := TfrmMain.Create(AWebApplication); end; procedure TWebModule1....

Migrating to Delphi XE from Delphi 7.0
Below is my code in Delphi 7.0, this is how to call another units in webmodule... Hello All, I create a web application in Delphi 7.0, using the Web Server Application, CGI, IntraWeb 7.0.15. And I used TIWPageProducer to view like this url "http://localhost/mcr/mcr.exe/main". I built and run. I viewed in thru IIS and it is running... This is my code in Delphi 7.0 .... .... procedure TWebModule1.proMainGetForm(ASender: TIWPageProducer; AWebApplication: TIWApplication; var VForm: TIWPageForm); begin VForm := TfrmMain.Create(AWebApplication); end;...

[Bug] Delphi 2009 v12.0.3407 and v12.0.3420 beta uses Help Update 1
[Bug] Delphi 2009 v12.0.3407 and v12.0.3420 beta uses Help Update 1 Help Update 2 releases normal version for some days. v12.0.3407.2096 (beta) and v12.0.3420.21218 (beta) release after Help Update 2. But they include Help Update 1, not Help Update 2. http://installers.codegear.com/release/radstudio/6.0/12.0.3407.20968/Help_Setup.exe http://installers.codegear.com/release/radstudio/6.0/12.0.3420.21218/Help_Setup.exe ...

Delphi vs Winform
This might be a little techie, but I think most people here are familiar with Delphi to understand the difference between a TWinControl and TGraphicControl. I was trying to create a C# Winform project based on a Delphi prototype and ran into this problem which I posted to some Winform forums ... This led me to an *obvious* deficiency in Winforms programming. I'd like to hear your thoughts. My question to the Winforms forums describing the problem is copied below: <snip> Hi, I mostly do Delphi development but would like to start my next small work project in Visual S...

Delphi 7.0 code convert to delphi XE ...
Hello All, I create an application using Web Server Application then CGI stand alone... In WebModule I add ModuleController component and IWPageProcedure... Below is my code in Delphi 7.0, this is how to call another units in webmodule... .... .... procedure TWebModule1.proMainGetForm(ASender: TIWPageProducer; AWebApplication: TIWApplication; var VForm: TIWPageForm); begin VForm := TfrmMain.Create(AWebApplication); end; procedure TWebModule1.proLogInGetForm(ASender: TIWPageProducer; AWebApplication: TIWApplication; var VForm: TIWPageForm); begin VForm := TfrmLogIn.Create(AWebA...

Delphi 2007 to Delphi 7

Delphi 4 to Delphi 2007

Delphi and virus, or virus and Delphi.

HELP! Trying to Complie old Delphi program on any version of Delphi
Hey everyone I'm new to the programming world and unfortunately I have come across a big problem that I will hope I can get some help with. I have a program that was apparently created using delphi 3 and then finished using delphi 4 with some additional parts added later. I have found copies of amost every version of delphi ever made and installed them on my pc and attempted to compile this program in question. Unfortuantely I have yet to get it to compile without a few thousand error messages and I am st uck between a rock and a hard place. I know very little of Delphi programming, let a...

Delphi 5 to Delphi 6 and up

Delphi XE / Delphi 2010

Web resources about - IOS Setup in Delphi help - Create Profile for Delphi.doc (0/1) - embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey

Profiles - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I've certainly enjoyed working with Rick... I think it's useful and important to change the people you work with. You get so stuck in certain ...

Profile - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Study: Comments On Facebook Profile Pictures Affect Perceived Attractiveness
Comments left on Facebook profile pictures “strongly affect the level of perceived attractiveness of the profile owner physically, socially, ...

6.4 million kid profiles accessed: more details emerge after VTech hack
Hacked data more than enough to identify a child, link parents to their children as toymaker confirms extent of breach.

AMD Announces FirePro W4300: Low Profile FirePro
... 128-bit 128-bit VRAM 4GB 4GB 4GB 2GB Double Precision 1/16 1/16 1/16 1/16 TDP 75W 50W 50W 26W Form Factor Full Low Profile ...

HTC One A9 update adds extra AMOLED display color profiles
... claim unrealistic over-saturation. The panels, which have seen a major boost in the past year, often ship on devices that add color profiles ...

AMD unveils FirePro W4300 a low-profile CAD beast, capable of both 4K and 5K
... depending on their needs. For instance, if your business works with CAD, it is essential. Today, AMD unveils the FirePro W4300 a low-profile ...

Colorado: Expanded Background Checks, ‘High Cap’ Mag Ban, High Profile Shootings
Colorado: Expanded Background Checks, 'High Cap' Mag Ban, Mass Shootings

Planet Fitness's business profile - Business Insider Deutschland
Planet Fitness is the antithesis of boutique fitness, but there's a reason it's so successful: it appeals to the majority of Americans who exercise. ...

Broncos Opponent Profile: Rivers Rides High Even As Chargers Struggle
Chargers QB Philip Rivers is having a great season despite San Diego's 3-8 record. But will it be enough to take down the streaking Broncos? ...