InitApp for Android in XE8 Firemonkey

Hi,

I am trying to get the following code examples to work:

http://cc.embarcadero.com/Item/29684  Crossplatform OpenGL XE2/XE5 CubeMan3D Demo;
http://cc.embarcadero.com/Item/29682

They work fine in Windows, but fail for the Android because InitApp is not found.

I assume this is because it moved to another unit, but I cannot find it in the document, on the web, or in any units I have looked for.  Does anyone know where it is?
0
Peter

From the author of CubeMan:

Well CubeMan3D works under XE8 if you add the unit Androidapi.NativeActivity and replace "InitApp" by "PANativeActivity(System.DelphiActivity)^.instance".

If you create a blank FMX application and replace the DPR by CubeMan3D.dpr you can select any target from the IDE.

I have not yet been able to test, since my Android device stopped talking to the PC when I went to Windows 10 (another thread).
0
Peter