I have a problem which does not appear in the ingredients FireMonkey 3d [Edit] #2

hey all
*I have a problem which does not appear in the ingredients FireMonkey 3d*

image
http://up.dev-point.com/uploads/5e05f3b01ed51.jpeg

Edited by: ahmed eissa on Oct 13, 2014 1:54 AM
0
ahmed

> {quote:title=ahmed eissa wrote:}{quote}
> hey all
> *I have a problem which does not appear in the ingredients FireMonkey 3d*
>
> image
> http://up.dev-point.com/uploads/5e05f3b01ed51.jpeg
>
> Edited by: ahmed eissa on Oct 13, 2014 1:54 AM

It looks like the button is not visible in the designer.  Note how it is grey in the structure pane.  Make sure DesignVisible property is set to true.  Also make sure Position.X and Position.Y are in the visible realm of what you can see.

EDIT: Scratch that.  I forgot you were referring to 3D.  You cannot simply drop a button and expect it to show up in 3D.  You need to drop it into some kind of 3D container or object.  Try this:

~~New FireMonkey 3D app
~~In Tool Palette find TLayer3D and double-click to drop one on form
~~Also in Tool Palette find TButton and double-click and it will automatically put INTO 3D layer.

You now have a 3D panel with a 3D clickable button.  Want it to look more 2D like normal?  Go change the Layer3D Projection property from Camera to Screen and voila.  That at least should give you an idea of how things are working.
--
John Frazier (Embarcadero Newsgroup Admin)
0
> {quote:title=ahmed eissa wrote:}{quote}
> hey all
> *I have a problem which does not appear in the ingredients FireMonkey 3d*
>
> image
> http://up.dev-point.com/uploads/5e05f3b01ed51.jpeg
>
> Edited by: ahmed eissa on Oct 13, 2014 1:54 AM

It looks like the button is not visible in the designer.  Note how it is grey in the structure pane.  Make sure DesignVisible property is set to true.  Also make sure Position.X and Position.Y are in the visible realm of what you can see.
--
John Frazier (Embarcadero Newsgroup Admin)
0
John
10/14/2014 5:02:00 PM
If instead of using a 3DForm you can use a 2DForm with a Viewport3D on it. Then you can drop buttons or anything on top of the Viewport3D.
0
Douglas

I have a problem which does not appear in the ingredients FireMonkey 3d [Edit]
hey all *I have a problem which does not appear in the ingredients FireMonkey 3d* [image|http://up.dev-point.com/uploads/5e05f3b01ed51.jpeg] Edited by: ahmed eissa on Oct 13, 2014 1:52 AM ...

I have a problem which does not appear in the ingredients FireMonkey 3d
hey all *I have a problem which does not appear in the ingredients FireMonkey 3d* [http://up.dev-point.com/uploads/5e05f3b01ed51.jpeg|image] ...

Problem with the destroy of FireMonkey form in dll [Edit] #2
Hello. I have this problem with the destruction of the form. 1. I created a dll library with FireMonkey form. {code}unit Unit1; interface uses System.SysUtils, System.Types, System.UITypes, System.Classes, System.Variants, FMX.Types, FMX.Graphics, FMX.Controls, FMX.Forms, FMX.Dialogs, FMX.StdCtrls; type TFormHD = class(TForm) private { Private declarations } public { Public declarations } end; procedure CreateHD; stdcall; procedure CloseHD; stdcall; exports CreateHD, CloseHD; var FormHD: TFormHD; implementation {$R *.fmx} proc...

Firemonkey 2 component did not appear on IOS device after launching [Edit]
My application is only to test no code, a form with background color with button, label and image. While launching on ios simulator everything work. Launching on an ios device it launch without problem but we see only the colorful form and image an can't see any other component I have put (button, label...). While launching I got no error it launch on the device but I have some warnings which I paste at the end. --[Warning Warning] Local file "iOSDevice\Debug\Project1.rsm" not found. Skipping deployment. Success Thanks for responding Regards Edited by: re...

Touch Gestures in Firemonkey 3D application Delphi XE3 MacOS [Edit]
Hi! I'm trying to create a MacOS Firemonkey 3D application with gestures enabled but I can't make it work. I can place a GestureManager on the form but there is no Touch property on the TForm3D object. Then I've tried to create a TLayer3D with a normal TPanel where I was able to set the Touch property but the gestures didn't work although it captured any other mouse movements. Then I've created a separate HD TForm with a GestureManager and with the Touch property set which worked as a stand alone form but whe n I've linked a touch enabled TPanel on the HD TForm to t...

Delphi XE8 FireMonkey iOS Style problem with segmented buttons [Edit]
Hi, Going through some tutorials to get used to mobile development using FireMonkey and Delphi XE8. One of the most basic layouts tend to use the toolbar component with segmented speed buttons, and then applying the correct segmented style to each button. However, there seems to be an issue with the iOS style. [Screenshot.|https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B68Ju-patBf-RVVEMmI5UDd2cG8/view?usp=sharing] Using the "segmentedbuttonleft", "segmentedbuttonmiddle", and "segmentedbuttonright" styles is producing an extra border on the right button in iOS. It seems...

FireMonkey and 3D [Edit]
We have 3D models in our own internal format and would like to explore using FireMonkey as a renderer and UI. Q1: How do you write your own 3D format importer? [From a webinar Q&A:|http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/41688] +Q: Can the 3D graphical objects display CATIA V4 / V5 models? Or "Right Hemisphere" models?+ +A: There currently is no importer for those file types. However you could write your own importer.+ Q2: Can you do surface selection? As the user is moving the mouse across the model the surface under the mouse should be drawn highlighted. Edited by: T...

FireMonkey and SOAP [Edit] #2
Hello, I am trying to create a simple application on Android using Delphi XE7, but as soon as I call a function through the SOAP interface the applications hangs. I changed the DOM to sOmniXmlVender but that doesn't help. I used the WSDL importer to create the source. It functions correctly when creating a windows application, but it failes on the android device. Does anyone have a suggestion what I might try? Thanks. Dennis Rusch Edited by: Dennis Rusch on Jan 22, 2015 3:36 AM ...

Visual problems with Firemonkey on Windows [Edit]
Yesterday I downloaded and installed a trial version of Delphi XE5 (Update 2). I discovered the following visual defects in desktop Firemonkey apps for Windows: 1. Painting. On Windows XP SP3 I observe issues with painting of the main window. Firemonkey HD. On Windows 7 with Aero Glass (or without) this problem doesn't occur. See screenshot: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/27544810/delphi/bug-report1/1-winxp.jpg 2. When I create a new application Firemonkey 3D I don't see any controls which I add in the designer. I launched the test project on several different PCs wit...

Firemonkey ios animation problem [Edit]
I made a simple animation with a TImage. Animation not working properly on the device. Do you have suggestions on a solution. device video : http://doganaydogan.com/MOV01742.MP4 similator video : http://doganaydogan.com/MOV01743.MP4 I have used this animation floatanimation Edited by: emb emb on Apr 23, 2012 4:42 AM Le 23/04/12 12:44, emb emb a écrit : > I made a simple animation with a TImage. Animation not working > properly on the device. Do you have suggestions on a solution. > > device video : http://doganaydogan.com/MOV01742.MP4 > > similator ...

XE7 Firemonkey for Android HTTPRIO Problem [Edit]
WSDL : *http://www.byjg.com.br/site/webservice.php/ws/cep?WSDL* {code} unit Principal; interface uses System.SysUtils, System.Types, System.UITypes, System.Classes, System.Variants, FMX.Types, FMX.Controls, FMX.Graphics, FMX.Forms, FMX.Dialogs, FMX.TabControl, System.Actions, FMX.ActnList, FMX.StdCtrls, FMX.Layouts, FMX.Memo, FMX.Edit, Soap.InvokeRegistry, Soap.Rio, Soap.SOAPHTTPClient; type TfmPrincipal = class(TForm) TabControl1: TTabControl; TabItem1: TTabItem; TabItem2: TTabItem; TopToolBar: TToolBar; ToolBarLabel: TLabel; TopToolBar1: TToolBar; ToolBarLabel1: TLab...

Drawing curves in Firemonkey
I am plotting some data using Firemonkey using canvas.DrawPolygon (poly, 1.0); The plots shown in imgur (see link below) compare the output of the same data from both Firemonkey and Python's matplotlib library. The graphs are roughly the same size, exactly the same data but the Firemonkey quality is much worse. I've played around with the various Global settings to switch between different backends but without much luck. I am sure GDI+ can do much better than this as I've drawn curves using line segments using GDI+ with great success. Any suggestions on how to improve the quality...

Web resources about - I have a problem which does not appear in the ingredients FireMonkey 3d [Edit] #2 - embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey

Mash ingredients - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mash ingredients , mash bill , or grain bill are those materials used in brewing from which a wort can be obtained for fermenting into alcohol. ...

Focus: The Hidden Ingredient in Excellence
What do a world-class athlete, a star rapper, and a high-performing executive all have in common? Focus – how well they pay attention to what ...

Key Ingredient for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch ...
Get Key Ingredient on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Costa Rica... No artificial ingredients! - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Volcan Arenal, La Fortuna Costa Rica... Pura Vida!

Minecraft: SMALLEST Fully Automatic Brewing Station - 3X3X5 - Up To 5 Ingredients - Server Friendly ...
Click this link for an improved, more detailed tutorial that includes fixes for issues people having: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIAHUuns63A ...

Miranda Kerr backs campaign to ban some skin scrub ingredients polluting the harbour
Fairfax Media Limited [ASX:FXJ] is Australasia's leading media company. Fairfax media operations include newspapers, magazines, radios and digital ...

A Scottish Bartender Created A Cocktail With 71 Ingredients From All Over The World
Bartenders beware — this might be the most complicated drink on earth.

Safety and quality the simple ingredients for a renewable energy future
Consumers will only buy solar and storage products if they are confident they will be safe and do what they say on the label. To ensure consumers ...

Imagination: the public service's missing ingredient
Ministers need to learn that secretaries, and departments, can be their most crucial asset.

Food packaging: Ingredients, additives, labels portions - Fat, sugar, salt
WHEN it comes to food labels, there’s more than meets the eye.