For example i have one programm builded as xcode for iOS, and i build one program as delphi for iOS. I want to have only one instalation, i can to add this xcode program into my delphi installer of my ios program?

I can to do the same as android? how i can to to this?
0
oscar

> {quote:title=oscar mejia wrote:}{quote}
> For example i have one programm builded as xcode for iOS, and i build one program as delphi for iOS. I want to have only one instalation, i can to add this xcode program into my delphi installer of my ios program?
>
> I can to do the same as android? how i can to to this?

Project|Deployment|Add {non Delphi stuff}

--
Linden
"Mango" was Cool but "Wasabi" was Hotter but remember it's all in the "source"
> {quote:title=Linden ROTH wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=oscar mejia wrote:}{quote}
> > For example i have one programm builded as xcode for iOS, and i build one program as delphi for iOS. I want to have only one instalation, i can to add this xcode program into my delphi installer of my ios program?
> >
> > I can to do the same as android? how i can to to this?
>
> Project|Deployment|Add {non Delphi stuff}
>
> --
> Linden
> "Mango" was Cool but "Wasabi" was Hotter but remember it's all in the "source"

Thanks Linden. I only add in deployment the .ipa o .apk file?
0
oscar
4/11/2014 2:30:06 AM
> {quote:title=oscar mejia wrote:}{quote}
> For example i have one programm builded as xcode for iOS, and i build one program as delphi for iOS. I want to have only one instalation, i can to add this xcode program into my delphi installer of my ios program?
>
> I can to do the same as android? how i can to to this?
0
oscar

I can to execute one external (android/ios) program from one delphi program
For example I want to have one button, that execute or open one .apk file in android. I can to do this? how i can to do this? I can to do the same as iOS external program or .ipa file? ...

how i can to import one (xcode) or ios library into one delphi project?
This is possible? exists any tool for to do more easy this? Regards, > {quote:title=oscar mejia wrote:}{quote} > This is possible? exists any tool for to do more easy this? > > > Regards, Not sure what you mean, do you mean load a dylib file into your Delphi app? > {quote:title=oscar mejia wrote:}{quote} > This is possible? exists any tool for to do more easy this? So you may load statically linked libs into your iOS apps. When it comes to dylibs there are restrictions from Apple. IIRC, known dylibs from Apple are fine but not random ones you have c...

Can I do this with iOS apps developed in Delphi XE4 Pro + iOS?
I still don't have XE4/iOS as I have some questions first. Do I have access to iOS "native" library/system? What do I use for internet (downloading files etc.) - Indy? *If my research is correct, Google maps is available for iOS? Can I use Google maps or Apple's maps solutions in Delphi iOS apps?* If I have XE4 Pro, can I still use database functionality? Any restrictions? (Am I allowed to use what iOS offers or connect with a database on a webserver?) Anyone here developed demo apps I can see available in Apple iTunes store? (Even simple apps is okay as I onl...

Delphi XE4 - Firemonkey
I have an application that runs fine on windows, however when running on iOS simulator the onKeyUp event for a TEdit control is not being fired? Please advise if this event should get fired when running on iOS? This problem occurs onKeyUp events created directly on the control and by assigning the event programatically. Running XE4 update 1 iPhoneOS6.1.sdk Minimac: OS X 10.9 XCode 5 iOS Simulator Version 7.0 - iPad Retina / iOS 7.0.3(11B508) ...

Why is there no delphi.debugger newsgroup but there is one for delphi.php.debugger?
I assume the proper place to post questions about the debugger is delphi.ide? Larry Hengen wrote: > I assume the proper place to post questions about the debugger is > delphi.ide? Yes -- John Kaster http://blogs.embarcadero.com/johnk Embarcadero Developer Network: http://edn.embarcadero.com Features and bugs: http://qc.embarcadero.com Got source? http://cc.embarcadero.com ...

How do you rate you experience programming for IOS in Delphi/Firemonkey [Edit]
Hello: I've been taking a IOS programming course in objective-c/swift with xcode, and while doing my homework assignments I came to the conclusion that this is a very finicky environment, where very often things don't work as expected or there is always some minor UI glitch that has to be fixed or found workarounds for. Just to give you some examples (by far not an exaustive list): a UITableView doesn't align to the top when you use a navigation controller; upon selecting a row in a UITableView some buttons in the row disappear while the row is selected; specifying layout con...

IOS Setup in Delphi help
Could someone check this document for me, since I cannot get my Delphi to talk properly anymore with my Mac and compile for my Test, adhoc and App Store. Had to reinstall my laptop, and forgot those settings, and I am at a loss. I added some screens in it, so you know what I all did. Could someone take a look at it, and tell me what's wrong / missing etc? Thank you ...

IOS Setup in Delphi help
Could someone check this document for me, since I cannot get my Delphi to talk properly anymore with my Mac and compile for my Test, adhoc and App Store. Had to reinstall my laptop, and forgot those settings, and I am at a loss. I added some screens in it, so you know what I all did. Could someone take a look at it, and tell me what's wrong / missing etc? Thank you ...

IOS Setup in Delphi help
This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --JivePart=_8d526.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" --JivePart=_8d526.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: application/msword; name="Create Profile for Delphi.doc" Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64 Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Create Profile for Delphi.doc" 0M8R4KGxGuEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPgADAP7/CQAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFAAAAbwIAAAAAAAAA EAAAcQIAAAEAAAD+////AAAAAGoCAABrAgAAbAIAAG...

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

Can Delphi for iOS can create facebook-like sidepanel?
I was looking on this Cocoa control that allows to have the sliding sidebar on the left. https://www.cocoacontrols.com/controls/jasidepanels Can I do something similar with Delphi/Firemonkey? > {quote:title=George Karras wrote:}{quote} > I was looking on this Cocoa control that allows to have the sliding sidebar on the left. > https://www.cocoacontrols.com/controls/jasidepanels > > Can I do something similar with Delphi/Firemonkey? This might help: http://www.delphifeeds.com/go/s/103536 Thank you so much! ...

Can I safely install Turbo Delphi 2006 .NET on top of Delphi 2005 (Win 32)
I have a Delphi 2005 Win32 installation. When I originally installed it I had no need for the .NET Framework. Now I would like to learn the .NET framework. Going back to the Delphi 2005 install disk and trying to install the . NET Framework has not been succesful. Can I install the Turbo Delphi 2006 .NET Framework and have it co-exist nicely with my existing Delphi 2005 Win32 system? Thank you. ...

Does Delphi for iOS come with native iOS UI controls?
According to this link http://www.embarcadero.com/products/delphi/ios-development, Delphi for iOS comes with "Pixel-perfect native UI controls". Are those controls the iOS native ones (UILabel, UIText, UISwitch, MKMapView, etc.), i.e. the same ones that one sees in XCode InterfaceBuilder? Le 31/01/13 19:02, Jacques Gonzalez a écrit : > According to this link http://www.embarcadero.com/products/delphi/ios-development, > Delphi for iOS comes with "Pixel-perfect native UI controls". > > Are those controls the iOS native ones (UILabel, UIText, UIS...

Delphi, Firemonkey, IOS, and TCP howto?
I was really excited about the new ability to compile IOS apps written in Delphi, but I'm starting to find some major limitations, unless I'm really overlooking something. I want to write an iphone/pad app that needs to retrieve data from a socket connection, or from a webpage (http, webservice, anything). It seems that all of the Firemonkey internet and indy components are not supported within xcode. Am I overlooking something here, or is this a feature that will not be implemented, or is it planned to be implemented? If this kind of communication is not supported, this is a hu...