How to show custom cursor on transparent firemonkey form Delphi XE3 [Edit]

HI. In my application I need to show a semi-transparent form with specific cursor.
A simple example:

begin
Fill.Kind := TBrushKind.bkSolid;
Fill.Color := $50000000;
Top := 0;
Left := 0;
Width := 600;
Height := 600;
Transparency := true;
Cursor := crSQLWait;
end;

but cursor is changed only when I start mouse moving. I don't know how to fix it:(

Edited by: Sam Rob on Apr 8, 2013 1:31 AM
0
Sam

decision:

I add to onActivate:

Cursor := crSQLWait;
Application.ProcessMessages;
0
Sam

Touch Gestures in Firemonkey 3D application Delphi XE3 MacOS [Edit]
Hi! I'm trying to create a MacOS Firemonkey 3D application with gestures enabled but I can't make it work. I can place a GestureManager on the form but there is no Touch property on the TForm3D object. Then I've tried to create a TLayer3D with a normal TPanel where I was able to set the Touch property but the gestures didn't work although it captured any other mouse movements. Then I've created a separate HD TForm with a GestureManager and with the Touch property set which worked as a stand alone form but whe n I've linked a touch enabled TPanel on the HD TForm to t...

Delphi firemonkey form and keyboard Previous/Next
If I have a web a webform (html) with many fields the Iphone and Ipad keyboard show Previous/Next field. Is there a way to get this functionality with Delphi and a FM form ? B ...

Delphi XE3 slow form closing [Edit]
I upgraded to XE3 some time ago. Recently I noticed that there is significant delay between clicking on "Close" button of any form in my app and the moment when the form is really closed/destroyed. On closing the form gets repainted and the application freezes until the form is destroyed. The time this takes is long (3 - 5 seconds) and it is very annoying. The problem occurs in all scenarios: inside and outside Delphi IDE for debug and release builds. I notice the same problem happening to Delphi IDE forms (for example Help->About). I am virus free (according to 2 different sca...

Are Threads and Timers preemptive in FireMonkey under Delphi XE3?
I've searched the forum and tried to find this in the documentation - all to no avail. I'm starting a new project and I'm considering moving from XE2 to XE3 for it. In my app, I need to have several timers and threads running and THE key requirement is that they are not subject to blocking. The app will need to run under both Windows and OS X. Any help is appreciated. -Mike > In my app, I need to have several timers and threads running > and THE key requirement is that they are not subject to blocking. You should expect similar behaviour to the VCL. Are you not ge...

Delphi / FireMonkey release components created at runtime [Edit]
Hello, XE6, Win7 Am I right I thinking that if I create a component, such as TImage, at runtime, Delphi automatically releases the memory when the program closes. I declared this: im: TImage; as a TForm variable. Put this in .FormCreate: ReportMemoryLeaksOnShutdown := DebugHook <> 0; This picks up things like TStrokeBrush when I don't run .Free; I then put this in: procedure TFrmScales.Button4Click(Sender: TObject); begin im := TImage.Create(self); im.Bitmap.Assign(I_note.Bitmap); // I_note is a TImage that I put there at design-time im.Pa...

Delphi XE2 FireMonkey Form flashes/ blinks
Hi, I am new in XE2 FMX, I just purchased Delphi XE2. When I run Form with button/ switch etc in FireMonkey during "OnMouse Enter" the Form is blinking from default grey to black. I tried to change the styles but it didn't help. Only when I make in Form transparency=true it is not blinking during running mouse over the button. In VCL all is fine. Can anyone point me what am I doing wrong in FMX ? regards, Magda > {quote:title=Magdalena Banasiak wrote:}{quote} > Hi, > > I am new in XE2 FMX, > > I just purchased Delphi XE2. > ...

Delphi 2010 DBGrid does not show where the cell edit cursor is
Please forgive me if I use the wrong phrase/term, but my problem is this; I have moved from Delphi 5 to Delphi 2010 and have now noticed that when editing data in a DBGrid, the column no longer displays where the editing cursor position is; I litterally have no idea where text will be entered in the column when I type. e.g. I click in a column (dataset state is set to Edit) and press left 3 times from the end of a line of 50 chars, and I cannot see a | cursor in the grid. I have tried every parameter without success. Also new help system is truly awful and cannot give you basic informa...

How do you rate you experience programming for IOS in Delphi/Firemonkey [Edit]
Hello: I've been taking a IOS programming course in objective-c/swift with xcode, and while doing my homework assignments I came to the conclusion that this is a very finicky environment, where very often things don't work as expected or there is always some minor UI glitch that has to be fixed or found workarounds for. Just to give you some examples (by far not an exaustive list): a UITableView doesn't align to the top when you use a navigation controller; upon selecting a row in a UITableView some buttons in the row disappear while the row is selected; specifying layout con...

[Delphi 2010]Can't Show Other Form [Edit]
Well first off all Hello All, Okay as i started Delphi a thew weeks ago everything was fine until i started a project that required a thew forms I'm coming from vb6 so Form2.show works here too but i get always an Error the form dosent show i included the form but i still get the error/Exception Handler. "First chance exception at $7C812AEB. Exception class EAccessViolation with message 'Access violation at address 004CA6A6 in module 'PrjMain.exe'. Read of address 00000384'. Process PrjMain.exe (2644)" and it breaks on this line program PrjMain; ...

Does Delphi XE5 firemonkey work on current Samsung tablets? [Edit]
I am being told that Delphi XE5 with firemonkey will not work on the current range of Samsung tablets even if they have Android 4 is that true? If so I will be very disappointed having invested thousands of pounds and a few hundred hours to adopt the technology on the promise I can now deploy to Android mobile devices. When I run even the most simple Hello World app I simply get a black screen on my brand new Samsung tablet. I am told it only works on Android devices with a ARMv7 CPU supporting NEON instruction sets. If this is the case developers need to know that I have been told today ...

Can I Create Custom Firemonkey Form With New Properties ? [Edit]

Web resources about - How to show custom cursor on transparent firemonkey form Delphi XE3 [Edit] - embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey

Almost Transparent Blue - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Narrated by the main character Ryū, the novel focuses on his small group of young friends in the mid-1970s. Living in a Japanese town with an ...

Should EU Governments Be More Transparent, Flexible When Requesting Facebook User Data?
Facebook received about 8,500 requests for user data from governments of countries in the European Union during the first six months of 2013, ...

Transparent (@transparent_tv) on Twitter
Log in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here Transparent @ transparent_tv ...

CutOut Studio - Background Eraser, Cut Out Photo : Chop photo and Erase the background to be transparent ...
Get CutOut Studio - Background Eraser, Cut Out Photo : Chop photo and Erase the background to be transparent on the App Store. See screenshots ...

Transparent Computer Monitors [explore #38]
Follow Me: Facebook - Twitter - Louish·com (Photography Tutorials & More) Two Dell 30" Computer Monitor Screens with transparency Another pic ...

CES 2012: The Transparent, Touch-Reactive Samsung LCD Display - YouTube
We check out Samsung's transparent display, a 46-inch, 9mm-thick TFT LCD display that reacts to your touch.

Father's transparent obituary about daughter Molly Parks and her heroin addiction hits nerve
There were promising signs, her family says, that Molly Parks had begun to reclaim her life.

Expect a budget full of transparent fudging - Business Spectator
There is just as much massaging of the numbers in Joe Hockey’s recent comments as in any of the budgets that Labor claimed were a 'pathway to ...

Labor vows to block less-transparent government tendering and credit card proposals
Tens of millions of dollars in govt contracts would escape public scrutiny under changes sought by Finance Minister Mathias Cormann.

Transparent house - Real Estate - Property and Real Estate - - Perth Now
IT&#8217;s not the type of house where you can do a quick nude rush from the bedroom to the bathroom, in fact it&#8217;s not the kind of house ...