How to "passwordchar" a TEdit in Firemonkey

Hello:

There is no PasswordChar property on the TEdit in firemonkey.  How can I hide what the user is typing, ie. password field.  I would normally just set the passwordchar property to "*".

Thanks, Sidney
0
Sidney

just set the password property to true

> {quote:title=Sidney Egnew wrote:}{quote}
> Hello:
>
> There is no PasswordChar property on the TEdit in firemonkey.  How can I hide what the user is typing, ie. password field.  I would normally just set the passwordchar property to "*".
>
> Thanks, Sidney
0
Alan