How to make XE4 Firemonkey ios Component from native iOS UI controls ? [Edit]

Hi,

I write this simple code for control volume in iOS
{code}
Var MPV : MPVolumeView;

Procedure TForm1.SbPlayClick( Sender: TObject );
Begin
  MPV := TMPVolumeView.Wrap( TMPVolumeView.Alloc.InitWithFrame( CGRectMake( 20, 50, 200, 100 ) ) );
  MPV.SetShowsRouteButton( True );
  MPV.SetShowsVolumeSlider( True );
  MPV.SetNeedsDisplay;
  WindowHandleToPlatform( Self.Handle ).View.AddSubview( MPV );
End;
{code}
MPVolumeView is a iOS UIView.

with this line we can add iOS UIView elements into form, now how can add this elements into firemonkey controls ?
{code}
  WindowHandleToPlatform( Self.Handle ).View.AddSubview( MPV );
{code}

And how can i create a FireMonkey iOS UI component for this code ?
or another question, how can we create a firemonkey UI components from iOS UIView elements (ex: UILabel, UIButton, ...)

Best Regards
1
Babak
5/30/2013 4:52:44 AM
embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey 4901 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Does Delphi for iOS come with native iOS UI controls?
According to this link http://www.embarcadero.com/products/delphi/ios-development, Delphi for iOS comes with "Pixel-perfect native UI controls". Are those controls the iOS native ones (UILabel, UIText, UISwitch, MKMapView, etc.), i.e. the same ones that one sees in XCode InterfaceBuilder? Le 31/01/13 19:02, Jacques Gonzalez a écrit : > According to this link http://www.embarcadero.com/products/delphi/ios-development, > Delphi for iOS comes with "Pixel-perfect native UI controls". > > Are those controls the iOS native ones (UILabel, UIText, UIS...

Delphi XE4 - Firemonkey
I have an application that runs fine on windows, however when running on iOS simulator the onKeyUp event for a TEdit control is not being fired? Please advise if this event should get fired when running on iOS? This problem occurs onKeyUp events created directly on the control and by assigning the event programatically. Running XE4 update 1 iPhoneOS6.1.sdk Minimac: OS X 10.9 XCode 5 iOS Simulator Version 7.0 - iPad Retina / iOS 7.0.3(11B508) ...

Delphi XE4,XE5 100% Native iOS Components [Edit]
Delphi XE4,XE5 100% Native iOS Components http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/ > {quote:title=Babak Yaghoobi wrote:}{quote} > Delphi XE4 100% Native iOS Components > > http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/ Great work! Thanks for sharing this with us! > {quote:title=Babak Yaghoobi wrote:}{quote} > Delphi XE4,XE5 100% Native iOS Components > > http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/ If only Embarcadero would include native components as well. I'd love a supported release as opposed to a community release that may simply e...

Installing components for FireMonkey HD and FireMonkey iOS
Hi, How do I install components for both FireMonkey HD and FireMonkey iOS? I have one package 'FMXMyFireMonkeyControl' and 'FMIFireMonkeyControl' which both point to the same file with the same registration 'TFireMonkeyControl'. If I compile one package (FMXMyFireMonkeyControl) it installs correctly, then change the include file (FMCompile.INC) to compile for IOS (FMIFireMonkeyControl) which is included in the FMX.FireMonkeyControl.pas file: {$I FMCOMPILE.INC} uses {$IFDEF COMPILEIOS} FMX_Types, FMX_Objects, FMX_Forms, FMX_Dialogs, FMX_Effe...

Flicking control from FireMonkey iOS [Edit]
Flicking from FireMonkey iOS How do I control? From left to right or from right to left, tries to control the direction separated. OnMouseMove Event occurs too often and when moving the finger is difficult to use. ...

[ANN] Delphi iOS Native Components [Edit]
Delphi XE4, XE5 100% Native iOS Components Develop faster Native iOS applications with Delphi. Info: http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/ Download: http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/files/latest/download > Delphi XE4 100% Native iOS Components > > http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/ Interesting. I think you should credit things you have just copied however - I see you have included David Clegg's NSUserDefaults wrapper and other code of his, for example. More constructively, I wonder whether it would possible to improve the designtime...

How do you rate you experience programming for IOS in Delphi/Firemonkey [Edit]
Hello: I've been taking a IOS programming course in objective-c/swift with xcode, and while doing my homework assignments I came to the conclusion that this is a very finicky environment, where very often things don't work as expected or there is always some minor UI glitch that has to be fixed or found workarounds for. Just to give you some examples (by far not an exaustive list): a UITableView doesn't align to the top when you use a navigation controller; upon selecting a row in a UITableView some buttons in the row disappear while the row is selected; specifying layout con...

Implementing a sip client on delphi xe4 firemonkey for iOS
:-) I need to develop a voice and video SIPclient for iOS using XE4 Firemonkey. What the best way to do this? It´s SIP supported by Firemonkey? Are there any APIs? Regards Gustavo wrote: > I need to develop a voice and video SIPclient for iOS using > XE4 Firemonkey. What the best way to do this? Good luck. SIP is not a trivial protocol to implement manually. You are best off finding a pre-made SIP library to do the work for you. > It´s SIP supported by Firemonkey? I seriously doubt it. > Are there any APIs? SIP is an application-layer proto...

MOVED: [ANN] Delphi iOS Native Components [Edit]
Moved to: embarcadero.public.delphi.thirdpartytools.general or: https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=88902 -- Rudy Velthuis (TeamB) http://www.teamb.com "You know you've achieved perfection in design, not when you have nothing more to add, but when you have nothing more to take away." -- Antoine de Saint-Exupery, Wind, Sand and Stars ...

Firemonkey 2 component did not appear on IOS device after launching [Edit]
My application is only to test no code, a form with background color with button, label and image. While launching on ios simulator everything work. Launching on an ios device it launch without problem but we see only the colorful form and image an can't see any other component I have put (button, label...). While launching I got no error it launch on the device but I have some warnings which I paste at the end. --[Warning Warning] Local file "iOSDevice\Debug\Project1.rsm" not found. Skipping deployment. Success Thanks for responding Regards Edited by: re...

Delphi XE8 FireMonkey iOS Style problem with segmented buttons [Edit]
Hi, Going through some tutorials to get used to mobile development using FireMonkey and Delphi XE8. One of the most basic layouts tend to use the toolbar component with segmented speed buttons, and then applying the correct segmented style to each button. However, there seems to be an issue with the iOS style. [Screenshot.|https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B68Ju-patBf-RVVEMmI5UDd2cG8/view?usp=sharing] Using the "segmentedbuttonleft", "segmentedbuttonmiddle", and "segmentedbuttonright" styles is producing an extra border on the right button in iOS. It seems...

ANN: TMS iCL: 100% native iOS components for FireMonkey applications, v1.9 released
Set of native iOS components for FireMonkey applications for iPhone, iPad, iPod. No compromises: 100% iOS performance, 100% iOS look & feel! We're excited to announce the availability of TMS iCL v1.9 with a major new big component TTMSFMXNativeUICollectionView. A new demo for the TTMSFMXNativeUICollectionView is included that shows you its powerful features and the use of the design-time template editor. What's new in v1.9: ---------------------- ---- - New: TTMSFMXNativeUICollectionView component : http://www.tmssoftware.com/site/img/TTMSFMXNativeUICollectionVi...

ANN: TMS iCL: 100% native iOS components for FireMonkey applications, v1.9.5.0 released
Set of native iOS components for FireMonkey applications for iPhone, iPad, iPod. No compromises: 100% iOS performance, 100% iOS look & feel! We're pleased to announce the availability of TMS iCL v1.9.5.0 What's new in v1.9.5.0: ------------------------------- - Support to get directions, show directions on TTMSFMXNativeMKMapView : http://www.tmssoftware.com/site/img/TTMSFMXNativeMKMapViewDirections.png You can download the fully functional trial version for Delphi XE4, XE5 from our website: http://www.tmssoftware.com/site/tmsicl.asp TMS iCL is also part of TMS Co...

Web resources about - How to make XE4 Firemonkey ios Component from native iOS UI controls ? [Edit] - embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey

firemonkeys - iMore