How to Know if the virtual keyboard is active in delphi android xe5?

Hello,

how I can know if the keyboard is active or not in Delphi xe5 for android? I need to know that to control the event back button devices.

I thank you.

att.

Wagner.
0
Wagner

Delphi XE5 virtual keyboard
I Created a FireMonkey application with Delphi Mobile XE5 with a TWebBrowser-component that displays the site google.com to allow the user to perform a search. Unfortunately, the keyboard is only possible for componenents TEdit, there is a way to use it also for the text components that appear within the website? Thank you! ...

Delphi XE5
Hey, I habe a problem. I created a new project with 2 textfields. When I set the focus on my smartphone to one of them, the virtual keyboard open and is shown over the textfield. Is there any way to "scroll up" the textfields, to have the vkeyboard below the textfields and not over it? Here are 2 screenshots: [http://i.imagebanana.com/img/a55t5ciw/Screenshot_20130920150032.png] [http://i.imagebanana.com/img/isi0gorw/Screenshot_20130920150037.png] David Kurz wrote: > Is there any way to "scroll up" the textfields, to have the vkeyboard below the text...

TODAY! RAD Studio XE5 Launch Webinar
TODAY! Embarcadero's RAD Studio XE5 Launch Webinar - Get to Know Delphi for Android http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/43356 http://forms.embarcadero.com/RADStudioPreviewWebinar9-12?cid=701G0000000WLhl ...

Converting from Delphi 2005 to Delphi XE5
I have developed a number of Windows applications in Delphi 2005. I recently purchased Delphi XE5. I have started by trying to compile an existing 2005 application. I am getting a 7 errors about FMXTeeEditor. [dcc32 Error] E1026 File not found: 'FMXTee.Editor.Brush.fmx' Not able to find a solution to this. Any help greatly appreciated. Did you open every form before compiling? The old forms get updated with new properties when they are opened. I would make a copy of the old project before doing any of this. maybe you have links to the older tchart files....i.e its not usi...

Does Delphi XE5 on Android work with the Android emulator? [Edit]
I find that even a hello-world app exactly like the one that David I outlines (add a button, one line of code, set button text) will not run on the Android Emulator configured out of the box. First, after installing the Rad Studio XE5 trial, I followed David I's steps exactly, and the emulator would not even start. Then I clicked Android SDK manager, updated it, and clicked run-without-debugging. It asked me if I wanted to start the emulator this time so I did. Now the Firemonkey app will not start up the emulator, and while it does appear to start debugging, the emulator scree...

Does an android app created with Delphi XE5, XE6 run on Android 5 without modifications?
Is a FireMonkey NDK application forward compatible as much as a JDK one? Markus wrote: > Android changed the JVM from Dalvik to another one (just forgot the > name) The new runtime is called ART. > and that caused issues with Delphi based programs which had any > images in them as TImage.LoadFromStream didn't work properly > anymore and a few small other issues. But that was not a problem with the NDK itself. Just that there was a new runtime underneath the NDK, and FMX was making some assumptions that work under Dalvik but not under ART. -- Remy ...

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

Delphi 2010 and Delphi XE5 shuts down when opening projects
Over the last week I have found it increasingly difficult to open projects. Even really simple projects, some more complex. For example if start Delphi 2010 Enterprise Edition. I see the list of recently opened projects. I then click on a simple existing project, I get a hour glass for about a second and then Delphi IDE has gone. In the windows task manager, there are now no applications running. I have not changed the installation, being using Delphi 2010 enterprise on the same computer for a few years. I'm not a full time developer, but do internal development of our compa...

Delphi XE5 Touch keyboard
Hi, Is the build in keyboard usable as on screen keyboard for external use as well? For example: Open on the top of Microsoft Word or notepad and type text directly into the Microsoft word or notepad. Is this possible? if yes, how? any info will be extremely appreciated. thanks in advance > {quote:title=daniel Legrand wrote:}{quote} > Hi, > Is the build in keyboard usable as on screen keyboard for external use as well? > For example: Open on the top of Microsoft Word or notepad and type text directly into the Microsoft word or notepad. > Is this possible? > ...

Android - Virtual Keyboard
By default when I click on TMemo Virtual Keyboard is shown. I'd like to have TMemo without auto-shown Virtual Keyboard, I set Hit Test to False, but now my TMemo is not scrollable :( How can I achieve scrollable TMemo without Virtual Keyboard? > {quote:title=Sebastian Kozub wrote:}{quote} > By default when I click on TMemo Virtual Keyboard is shown. > > I'd like to have TMemo without auto-shown Virtual Keyboard, I set Hit Test to False, but now my TMemo is not scrollable :( > > How can I achieve scrollable TMemo without Virtual Keyboard? Solved: ...

Delphi 2010 and Delphi XE5 shuts down when opening projects
Over the last week I have found it increasingly difficult to open projects. Even really simple projects, some more complex. For example if start Delphi 2010 Enterprise Edition. I see the list of recently opened projects. I then click on a simple existing project, I get a hour glass for about a second and then Delphi IDE has gone. In the windows task manager, there are now no applications running. I have not changed the installation, being using Delphi 2010 enterprise on the same computer for a few years. I'm not a full time developer, but do internal development of our compa...

Win32 program: Delphi 7 vs Delphi XE5

Web resources about - How to Know if the virtual keyboard is active in delphi android xe5? - embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey

Pro Tools Keyboard Shortcuts
Every shortcut you ever wanted. ∞ Read this on The Loop

Keyboard technology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
There are two types of membrane-based keyboards, flat-panel membrane keyboards and full-travel membrane keyboards: Flat-panel membrane keyboards ...

Facebook Adds Keyboard Shortcuts To Messages Inbox
Facebook added a list of keyboard shortcuts to the inbox where users retrieve their messages . continued… New Career Opportunities Daily: The ...

Facebook rolls out messages update with new layout, photo sharing, emoticons, keyboard shortcuts and ...
... continues to roll out its redesigned messages product it announced in August , including a two-paned layout, improved photo uploads and keyboard ...

Falling book prices could force authors to abandon their keyboards
Books are central to our lives, yet the outlook for authors, their readers and Australian literary culture has never been more bleak.

The Zalman ZM-K700M Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
Zalman joins the market of mechanical gaming keyboards with the ZM-K700M, a keyboard based on Cherry MX switches and with white backlighting. ...

Microsoft acquires popular AI-powered predictive keyboard app SwiftKey
Microsoft is set to acquire SwiftKey , the maker of the popular predictive keyboard app of the same name, for $250 million. Thats according ...

Logitech announces G810 Orion Spectrum RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
... of a computer. Quite frankly, other than sleeping, there is nothing that I do more than computing. This means I am constantly using a keyboard ...

The best custom keyboard for the iPhone is now on Android too
Slash, the best custom keyboard for iPhone, is now on Android too. The keyboard app strives to eliminate the pain of jumping between apps, and ...