how to change the height in a TEdit ?

Hello.

I tried to change the font size and height in a TEdit by form designer for iPad .
but I couldn't change height TEdit.

how to change the height in a TEdit ?

thanks
1
makoto

Check this post by Chris Rolliston http://delphihaven.wordpress.com/2013/12/30/removing-a-fmx-controls-size-restrictions/

--
FireMonkey users guide http://bit.ly/10abRZX
MonkeyStyler FireMonkey style designer http://bit.ly/PzxKyI

It's a great!

Thank you for teaching.

{quote:title=Mike Sutton wrote:}
Check this post by Chris Rolliston http://delphihaven.wordpress.com/2013/12/30/removing-a-fmx-controls-size-restrictions/
{quote}

{code}
unit Unit4;
interface
uses
  System.SysUtils, System.Types, System.UITypes, System.Classes, System.Variants,
  FMX.Types, FMX.Controls, FMX.Forms, FMX.Graphics, FMX.Dialogs, FMX.Edit, MyTEdit;
type
  TForm4 = class(TForm)
    Edit1: TEdit;
    procedure FormCreate(Sender: TObject);
  private
    { private  }
  public
    { public  }
  end;
var
  Form4: TForm4;
implementation
{$R *.fmx}
begin
  Edit1.Height := 60;
end;
end.
{code}

{code}
unit MyTEdit;
interface
uses
  FMX.Edit, FMX.Controls;
type
  TEdit = class(FMX.Edit.TEdit)
  protected
    procedure AdjustFixedSize(const Ref: TControl); override;
  end;
implementation
uses
  FMX.Types;
procedure TEdit.AdjustFixedSize(const Ref: TControl);
begin
  SetAdjustType(TAdjustType.None);
end;
end.