How do I make an app name with 2 words with a space?

xe8 fmx, Delphi

I want to have an app name My Program, but not MyProgram.
0
Gilbert

Am 29.07.2015 um 18:26 schrieb Gilbert Willie:
> xe8 fmx, Delphi
>
> I want to have an app name My Program, but not MyProgram.

Where? In the name of the executable?
What hinders you to create an apropriate project name containing a space?

Greetings

Markus
0
Markus
7/29/2015 6:53:55 PM
Markus wrote:

> Where? In the name of the executable?
> What hinders you to create an apropriate project
> name containing a space?

Windows has no restriction on spaces in executable filenames, but mobile
platforms do (not sure if OSX does or not).  As the compiled executable/package
is named after the project name, and mobile executables/packages cannot have
spaces in their names, you should not have spaces in your project name.
However, the app's display name certainly can have spaces.

--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
0
> {quote:title=Douglas Rudd wrote:}{quote}
> You mean the name that shows up under the icon on the mobile device.
> Thats easy. Look in project options - version info. For IOS it is "CFBundleDisplayName".
> For Android it is "label".

Thanks a million it *worked*.......
0
Gilbert

name space name "Word" could not be found
 Hello I am reading a word document and displaying data in textbox following is the code I am getting the error like name space name word could not be found please any one solve my problemWord.ApplicationClass wordApp = new ApplicationClass();            object file = "D:\\dotnet\\WebSite2\\Data.Doc";            object nullobj = System.Reflection.Missing.Value;           Word.Document doc = wordApp.Documents.Open( ...

XG Mobile App (Delphi XE2/Firemonkey ) now in the app store
My app is finally in the App Store. My thanks go to forum members for the help provided in all the post here. Xavier Dufaure de Citres ----- _*XG Mobile for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch now in the App Store*_ XG Mobile is the portable version of the acclaimed program "eXtreme Gammon" for PC. You can now have the power and accuracy of eXtreme Gammon in the palm of your hands. In its few years of existence (since 2009) eXtreme gammon has been recognized as the best backgammon program available. This has been confirmed by top players in the world and by independen...

Why Themes App in 2.2 is Certified App?
--_9c574a7d-3887-4758-b1bb-88d773583d32_ Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello All=2C Few days ago I have seen that Firefox OS 2.2 is now supporting Theming in i= t settings. I was thinking of building themes for Firefox OS. After checkin= g the structures of the Default theme app=2C I found that the application t= ype is "Certified". Why is that ? If I create a theme for FxOS=2C will it a= lso have to be Certified app.=20 Rabbi Hossain http://www.2hr.me/ http://rabbi.xyz = --_9c57...

Why Themes App in 2.2 is Certified App?
--_9c574a7d-3887-4758-b1bb-88d773583d32_ Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello All=2C Few days ago I have seen that Firefox OS 2.2 is now supporting Theming in i= t settings. I was thinking of building themes for Firefox OS. After checkin= g the structures of the Default theme app=2C I found that the application t= ype is "Certified". Why is that ? If I create a theme for FxOS=2C will it a= lso have to be Certified app.=20 Rabbi Hossain http://www.2hr.me/ http://rabbi.xyz = --_9c57...

Aspose.Word 2.2 Released!
Aspose.Word 2.2 Released! Version 2.2 Released on March 02 2005 Aspose.Word is the .Net Word presentations component which enables you to read and write Word without utilizing Microsoft Word. Version 2.2 includes all the featur...

Line spacing, word spacing, char spacing
I already found out line , word and char spacing are not foreseen in GDI+.According to some websites, the MeasureString method does not work the way it should. (which I could use to manually change the X/Y positions etc.)Does anyone know of a component that will do the trick?And preferrably not one that will cost me hundreds of euros :)All I want to do is put some text on an image ...The only problem being is that line, word and char spacing are strict requirement.Seems easy, but I'm quite desperate so thank you for your early reply....

Android
+Delphi XE6 U1, Android, FMX+ OK - Any one done this? I have an app with name "BillableHours", but would like the shortcut and name in Android to display as "Billable Hours". For the life of me I cannot see anywhere to set this that accepts a space... > {quote:title=Paul Gent wrote:}{quote} > +Delphi XE6 U1, Android, FMX+ > OK - Any one done this? I have an app with name "BillableHours", but would like the shortcut and name in Android to display as "Billable Hours". For the life of me I cannot see anywhere to set this that accepts a spa...

Making Firemonkey more compatible with Delphi
I have programmed in Delphi since 1995 Delphi1 I am now evaluating Delphi XE4. It boggles my mind, why embarcadero has lost the most important aspects of Delphi. Simplicity and Fast User Interface creation. I can easily see how Firemonkey can be improved to bring it in line with traditional Delphi Techniques by doing the following. 1. All Firemonkey controls need a data aware counterpart. 2. Firemonkey Styles need to be converted to TControl descendants. 3. ie. TLayout goes to TPanel ( TFMXPanel ) 4. ie. TRectangle does to TFrame TFMXFrame ) 5. LiveBindings gets placed un...

New line spacing in Ver. 2.2.2
Hi, since version 2.2.2 there's a new linespacing in all seamonkeys windows. It looks horrible and you see less lines as before. Is there any option to change this like it was before,I found none. Or can me anyone tell who I can ask to change it in a newer version. Greetings klaurosch klaurosch@gmail.com wrote: > since version 2.2.2 there's a new linespacing in all seamonkeys windows. It looks horrible and you see less lines as before. > Is there any option to change this like it was before,I found none. > Or can me anyone tell who I can ask to change it in a n...

Word
Hi, I am using Delphi7 and using Shellexec to run Word XP. When I run Word from within Delphi I want to be able to capture the name (and path) of the file that Word has saved. Until the user saves in Word I will not be able to determine the files name. I have been looking at the Windows SDK and some of the Word automation code. Could anyone please point me in the right direction. Thanks Terry Terry Black wrote: >I have been looking at the Windows SDK and some of the Word automation >code. >Could anyone please point me in the right direction. Search for post in th...

Making Delphi app support IPv6
My client is converting to IPv6 and asked me if my app can work with IPv6. First time i heard that a company needs to use IPv6 so this is completely alien to me. I'm using DBExpress and INDY in my app. Has anyone gone through such a conversion and would not mind sharing your experience? Or is there a software that can make any IPv4 app work in an IPv6 environment? ;) <joshua lim> wrote in message news:304779@forums.embarcadero.com... > I'm using DBExpress and INDY in my app. Has > anyone gone through such a conversion and would > not mind sharing your ex...

Label, how to make it showing the spaces between words ???
 Hi , how are you all ? I want to do a forum (poor forum) for my school project, so i want to make a page called addthread.aspx  in it  i will put a textbox which will contain the message that geusts will send it ( inserting the message in the access data base file ) ,  then viewing it in a webform called thread.aspx .the problem that i face that the label or textbox (readonly=true)  which will view the message will not show the spaces and the lines(i mean <br>) that the guests  inserted, like this pargraph:  hi hellow ,      ...

Web resources about - How do I make an app name with 2 words with a space? - embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey

Space - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the general framework of distance and direction. For the space beyond Earth's atmosphere, see Outer space . For the keyboard ...

GPT adds second Melbourne co-working space to meet tenants' increasing flexibility needs
GPT Group has opened its second Space & Co co-working space in Melbourne and is targeting the needs of more established users, rather than start-ups. ...

For Russia’s space program, 2016 may be a make-or-break year
... theater rises above the center of Baikonur, a dusty town in Kazakhstan near the cosmodrome from which Russians have launched humans into space ...

pics: A Sunny Day in Glasgow, Dinowalrus & Space Merchants @ Rough Trade
photos by Greg Cristman ASDIG @ Rough Trade 1/2/2016 With their members flung across the country these days, live shows for dreampop band A Sunny ...

I drove the 6,600-lb 'car' that NASA designed for astronauts on Mars, and I'll never see space exploration ...
It's not the fastest or the sleekest, but NASA's Space Exploration Vehicle (SEV) is definitely the coolest car on the planet — and hopefully, ...

U.S. Congress wants NASA to build deep space habitat prototype model by 2018; launching by 2030
The American legislature has directed the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) to build a sufficient prototype model of a deep ...

Declassified: Military's Secret Cold War Space Project
A newly released treasure trove of historical data reveals intriguing details about a secret Cold War project known as the Manned Orbiting Laboratory. ...

The Meat Hook to Move to Space on Graham Avenue in February
The "party vibes" will remain the same. After six years of sharing a space with The Brooklyn Kitchen at 100 Frost Street, trailblazing butcher ...

LaCie's latest hard drives offer extra space via USB-C
As USB-C arrives on more machines, accessory makers will need to update their products accordingly. That's just what LaCIe has done for CES with ...

They Take Up A Lot Of Space
... parking because they don't want to lose their precious almost free parking spots on the street. The thing is that cars take up a lot of space ...