Help Delphi xe5 develop Android App

Hello
i have problem for develop android app and use emulator
the xe5 failure [INSTALL_FAILED_DEXOPT]. how to fix the problem
0
Pisit
9/23/2013 2:37:58 AM
embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey 4901 articles. 3 followers. Follow

Does an android app created with Delphi XE5, XE6 run on Android 5 without modifications?
Is a FireMonkey NDK application forward compatible as much as a JDK one? Markus wrote: > Android changed the JVM from Dalvik to another one (just forgot the > name) The new runtime is called ART. > and that caused issues with Delphi based programs which had any > images in them as TImage.LoadFromStream didn't work properly > anymore and a few small other issues. But that was not a problem with the NDK itself. Just that there was a new runtime underneath the NDK, and FMX was making some assumptions that work under Dalvik but not under ART. -- Remy ...

How to fully close a Delphi-XE5 Android App?
This has been asked before but not fully answered. I want to exit an app for two reasons. 1. on startup if problems with the data files and (I'd also like to know to handle this case on IOS too!) 2. from a back-button press Other answere here and elsewhere got answers of using: SharedActivity.Finish; or MainActivity.Finish; Both appear to close the window but neither exit the application as in debug mode the program does not end in Delphi and the application is still running on the device itself. The apps seem to eventually go away when in that state, but if you tr...

Developing context-sensitive help for Delphi 201 apps
I am using D2010 under Windows XP (soon moving to W 7). I have tried to develop a help system for my D2010 app using WinHelp32.exe. My application is targeted at a mix of Windows XP and Windows 7 workstations. After spending a few days working on this, I learned that Microsoft has changed WinHelp32.exe for Windows 7 (the old version will not work on W7, the new one will not work on WXP or earlier - for instance). I believe that the old help files (.hlp, .cnt, .map, .rtf) will be useless in the new setup - so I stopped everything and I am sort of stuck. What are Delphi developers us...

Using Delphi XE2 to develop a mobile app for Android phone
Embarcadero claims on the homepage: "Build mobile apps for iOS and Android". I am very curious about the latter: Android. There is practically no other information about it to be found on the wesite. I need to develop an Android app within the next few weeks. It would be a great advantage if I could use Delphi XE as the development tool. So here's my quenstion: can anybody provide me with some more information on this issue or give me a pointer in the right direction? Thanks. frans bloemen wrote: > I need to develop an Android app within the next few weeks. It wo...

Linking a .a file in firemonkey - Delphi XE5 SP1
I am trying to link .a files from my FireMonkey application in XE5 for an iOS application, but I am running into issues. I have 3 different .a files that I have tried using, all of which give me the same error when I try to link them: *Bad Object file format: 'd:\project...\libzbar.a'* I have tried this with 2 commonly used .a files, one for barcode reading (zbar) and a magtek card stripe reader library. I also have another test library made in xcode with 2 methods. They all produce the same error on compile. During an embarcadero seminar, we were told that any .a file could b...

Delphi XE5 serious abnormal Debug / Operation Android App
After about 2 weeks of work on a project of an App Android / iOS already published on the App Store and Google Play I found the following errors: 1 - If I compile the project target device debugging the app works perfectly if it is in the foreground all goes well for hours while if I leave in the background debugging ends after a few hours and the compiler returns to stop mode but the app is still running on device. 2 - If I compile the project target device debugging the app works perfectly close the compiler I disconnect the device and I'm going to do anything else with the device...

Delphi XE5 update 2 stops all Android Apps Compiling
Hello Downloaded and installed XE5 Update 2 after un-installing RAD Studio XE5 now none of my Android apps will compile, all of which were compiling before. Get Linkage error message such as:- [DCC Fatal Error] F2588 Linker error code: 1 ($00000001) Tried doing build and deleting .o .dcu and .apk files Checked Android SDK installed and the NDK This is a bad situation and any help most appreciated. Clive Morgan wrote: > [DCC Fatal Error] F2588 Linker error code: 1 ($00000001) If you create a new application for Android, do you have the same issue? -- Dave Nottage ...

Delphi XE5 Android App dies preparing INDY email [Edit]
Can someone help me with the following code, it connects and authenticates the idsmtp connection but the app dies on the line:- idMessage1.Recipients.EMailAddresses:='colin@gmail.com'; Anyone had and overcome this problem? procedure TForm3.Button1Click(Sender: TObject); begin if idSMtp1.Connected = true then idsmtp1.Disconnect; idsmtp1.Connect; //THIS LINE WORKS idSmtp1.Authenticate; //THIS LINE WORKS idMessage1.Clear; //THIS LINE WORKS ...

Change a button color Delphi XE5 Ent and Android mobile app
I have been trying for a couple days now to simply change the color of a button on an Android app. Is there anyway do this or change the color of almost any control? I tried the Stylebook control, but could not get too far with it. ...

[SOLVED] Delphi XE5
Hello, I have a very simple program that works perfectly. But if I add a TIdTcpClient component on my form, with no change in the properties or event, just add it, then application crash when exiting with the hardware return button. What is wrong ? thank you Franck {code} unit FormTestModbusXE; interface uses System.SysUtils, System.Types, System.UITypes, System.Classes, System.Variants, FMX.Types, FMX.Controls, FMX.Forms, FMX.Graphics, FMX.Dialogs, FMX.TabControl, FMX.StdCtrls, FMX.Edit, FMX.Layouts, FMX.ListBox, IdBaseComponent, IdComponent, IdTCPConnection, Id...

FNF Ifive X2 Tablet PC is support for Delphi XE5 Android app?
Hi~ I do not speak English. I want to buy for the development device of the FNF Ifive X2 Tablet PC. FNF Ifive X2 Tablet PC is support the Delphi XE5 app? or not support? If FNF Ifive X2 do not support I will change android device. Please answer. Have nice day. Am 28.09.2013 18:58, schrieb Yang YYm: > Hi~ > > I do not speak English. > > I want to buy for the development device of the FNF Ifive X2 Tablet PC. > > FNF Ifive X2 Tablet PC is support the Delphi XE5 app? or not support? > > If FNF Ifive X2 do not support I will change android...

New video of camera surveillance app made with Delphi XE5 and FireMonkey [Edit]
Hello guys I know that most of you have already seen the video from our mobile camera surveillance system, but today I uploaded a new video showing the final version, which has a much better interface than the previous version, along with some nice features that you all will like to see. I would recommend the PTZ and Virtual Matrix sections which shows some nice GUI controls made with Firemonkey http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lQGA8-sO9w The app is also available for download for Android, instructions are available on the video description > {quote:title=Eric Fleming Bonilha w...

Converting from Delphi 2005 to Delphi XE5
I have developed a number of Windows applications in Delphi 2005. I recently purchased Delphi XE5. I have started by trying to compile an existing 2005 application. I am getting a 7 errors about FMXTeeEditor. [dcc32 Error] E1026 File not found: 'FMXTee.Editor.Brush.fmx' Not able to find a solution to this. Any help greatly appreciated. Did you open every form before compiling? The old forms get updated with new properties when they are opened. I would make a copy of the old project before doing any of this. maybe you have links to the older tchart files....i.e its not usi...

Web resources about - Help Delphi xe5 develop Android App - embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey

Develop (magazine) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Develop is a monthly trade magazine for the video games industry. Based in Hertford , Hertfordshire , the magazine allows participation by anyone ...

Should Facebook Develop A Social Mobile Browser?
It’s time for Facebook to put serious thought into mobile , and to dedicate a crew of developers to coming up with ways to shift the network. ...

How does Facebook develop securely?
As Facebook celebrates National Cyber Security Awareness Month , the company’s security team talked about how Facebook develops with security ...

Develop Jobs (@develop_jobs) on Twitter
Sign in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here Develop Jobs @ develop_jobs ...

Develop The Game, Build A Better Future - Twitter Blogs
... importantly, nations and people aroun...... Skip to main content Blog Have an account? Sign in Search form Search All Twitter Blogs &nbsp Develop ...

Cinjon Resnick's answer to Steve Jobs: How did Steve Jobs develop his taste and appreciation for good ...
Cinjon Resnick's answer: One anecdote that might help illuminate his development is from the Stanford Commencement Speech he gave in 2005: > ...

Learning Patterns - Help Kids Develop Critical Thinking and Pattern Recognition Skills on the App Store ...
Get Learning Patterns - Help Kids Develop Critical Thinking and Pattern Recognition Skills on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and ...

All sizes - Ray Kurzweil, JavaOne Keynote, JavaOne + Develop 2010 San Francisco - Flickr - Photo Sharing ...

Maya Rudolph Develops New Characters Using Headshots - YouTube
Jimmy helps Maya Rudolph create characters for her NBC special, The Maya Rudolph Show, using a pile of random professional head shots. Subscribe ...

Push to develop Calder road network
James Williams and Lisa Chesters say the Calder road network poses safety concerns.