Google Analytics in Android Apps (Delphi XE 5)

Hello,

Anybody has integrated Google Analytics API in your Android apps? I cannot find samples or ready FMX components so would be great to get any hints in this direction.
0
Serghei

JVESoft has a component for XE5 that does it. The component is designed for IOS but it could be converted to Android pretty easy I think.

http://www.fmxexpress.com/use-google-analytics-in-your-delphi-firemonkey-ios-apps/

The other option is to use the native Android SDK client this way:

http://www.fmxexpress.com/implement-custom-android-sdk-callback-events-with-delphi-xe5-firemonkey-on-android/
0
Eli

Delphi XE 5 / XE 6 Firemonkey custom component display problem
Hi everybody, I've a problem and I would like to know if you have encountered the same type of problem, and better, if you have solved it. Let's go for the explanation! With Firemonkey if you chose to create a new component derived from TListBox class with the wizard and you build and install it on a custom palet there is no problem. I mean that you can drag your own new component on a form and all is OK! But if you are doing the same thing with the TCustomListBox class as ancestor you can create your component without problem but when you drag this new one on a form you have ...

Delphi 5 (string[80]) vs Delphi XE
Hi guys i'm trying to convert a old application made with Delphi 5 to Delphi XE 5 The probleme i have right now is about String[80] and the Read / Write procedure i have a type like that Type TEnrMess = record Mess : String[80]; MessSuiv : Word; Hint : Word; end; And i read/write this type to a File of TEnrMess My probleme is that the string have changed from Delphi 5 to Delphi XE i join the link of a simple of the probleme that can be compiled on delphi 5 and any Delphi XE https://mega.co.nz/#!wV1VyZzY!1ha5oOxTg7L1WJAOXutUygkj...

Does an android app created with Delphi XE5, XE6 run on Android 5 without modifications?
Is a FireMonkey NDK application forward compatible as much as a JDK one? Markus wrote: > Android changed the JVM from Dalvik to another one (just forgot the > name) The new runtime is called ART. > and that caused issues with Delphi based programs which had any > images in them as TImage.LoadFromStream didn't work properly > anymore and a few small other issues. But that was not a problem with the NDK itself. Just that there was a new runtime underneath the NDK, and FMX was making some assumptions that work under Dalvik but not under ART. -- Remy ...

Is this possible on Delphi Xe 5 for android?
http://www.vogella.com/articles/AndroidNotifications/article.html Is this possible to achieve in delphi? > {quote:title=Ionut Cristea wrote:}{quote} > http://www.vogella.com/articles/AndroidNotifications/article.html > > > Is this possible to achieve in delphi? Maybe this is what you are looking for: http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/XE5/en/Mobile_Tutorial:_Using_the_Notification_Center_%28iOS_and_Android%29 -- Embarcadero Technologies, Inc. > {quote:title=Mihaela Andreea Plaesu wrote:}{quote} > > {quote:title=Ionut Cristea wrote:}{quote} &g...

problem delphi 2010 apps with a delphi 5 pro Pchar
Hallo I build on till now alle tools and programas with delphi 5 pro now i have delphi 2010 want don't want rewite alle my DLL Tools Like The tool i made for making PDF In case of This DLL i can't becose the vcl i use in delphi 5 will not work in delphi 2010 *This call in apps* {code} Function GenratePDF(Settings:Pchar):Boolean; stdcall external 'GUPPDF2.dll'; {code} *In delphi 5 DLL* {code} Function GenratePDF(Settings:Pchar):Boolean; stdcall; {code} if call the function i get a "Access violation" i think that the settings parameter empty is...

Upgrade from Delphi 5 and Delphi XE: Variant and SysUtils unit problems.
Hi. I am a newbie to Delhi XE. I have just taken on the task of converting my stuff from Delphi 5 [sic] to Delphi XE. The first errors I got was "Variants unit out of data or corrupted" and "symbol deprecated" in SysUtils I hope I can fix the problem by simply pointing to the "up-to-date" units. I am also wondering wether I will not have to switch to Unicode, since the errors seem to be string related (not that I know what changing to Unicode entails). Any help? Marcus > {quote:title=Marcus de Bruin wrote:}{quote} > Hi. > > I...

Delphi 5 to Delphi 6 and up

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE

Delphi 5 to Delphi XE4

Delphi XE / Delphi 2010

Delphi 5 To Delphi 2009

Division by zero problem in delphi xe 5 android [Edit]
Prepared and applied in Delphi XE Android phone and then tried it out in my letter Division by zero function CalculateCode(LicenseName: string): string; var i, Code: integer; CodeStr: string; Num: Int64; FSeed: Int64; FRegCodeSize: integer; begin FSeed := 3210; FRegCodeSize := 13; // You can modify this algorithm if you want to... if (Length(LicenseName) > 21) or (Length(LicenseName) < 4) then begin Result := ''; // LicenseName did not fit length requirements Exit; end; i := Length(LicenseName); // Takes the last 6 characte...

Web resources about - Google Analytics in Android Apps (Delphi XE 5) - embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey

Analytic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Offerpop Offers Facebook Page Administrators Useful Social Data, Analytics
... rolled out its new Integrated Social Marketing platform, providing Facebook page administrators with comprehensive social data and analytics ...

Apple expands App Analytics feature to tvOS apps
Apple today has announced that its App Analytics feature now supports tvOS apps. This means that developers can get more detail on how users ...

Evaluate a website feature with Google Analytics
Ever wonder how many people think about clicking a button on your website? With Google Analytics, you can stop wondering and start learning. ...

IBM looks to tackle fraud with Iris Analytics buy
IBM is going to apply machine learning to fraud busting with Iris Analytics. While that makes it sound as though it will be using Watson AI ...

Booz Allen Launches Sailfish Do-It-Yourself Analytics
Booz Allen introduced Sailfish, an easy-to-use analytics platform that delivers answers on demand for users of all skill levels.

How People Analytics Are Helping Healthcare Firms Increase Profitability
Recently, I came across a firm called Pegged Software that is using “People Analytics” to significantly improve hiring outcomes. Applying sophisticated ...

Marketing Day: Facebook Audience Network News, Emotional Analytics & More
Here's our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web. Please visit Marketing ...

It's no wonder analytics startups are raking in venture dollars
As we documented this week in our latest Big Data & Analytics Companies to Watch slideshow , venture capital is pouring in to firms looking to ...

What they said: analytics, bots and devices
When you see a complex issue summed up in a few tweets, it’s worth saving. So I’m doing just that below: via Rasmus Kleis Nielsen, Mary Hamilton, ...