Op 30-9-2013 13:12, László Malinovszky schreef:
> When trying out the sample applications, at each and every component, I can see with the right-click the Edit Custom Style.
> But when creating a new application, Firemonkey mobile application, placing two TButtons on the form, right click on the button and I cannot see the Edit Custome Style buttons!
> Anyone has a clue?
What you can do is this:
* Drop a TStyleBook on a form
* Double click
* Create a new style by dragging a standard type to the style list (like
a TRectangle) (you can also Load a standard style library into the
editor if you want to)
* Name the style using it's StyleName property
* Edit other properties at will
* Close the style editor
* Apply the new style to one of your controls using it's StyleLookup
This seems to work, but I'm not sure if this is the intended way of