Firemonkey Style - Edit Custom Style missing

When trying out the sample applications, at each and every component, I can see with the right-click the Edit Custom Style.

But when creating a new application, Firemonkey mobile application, placing two TButtons on the form, right click on the button and I cannot see the Edit Custome Style buttons!

Anyone has a clue?
0
Utf

> When trying out the sample applications, at each and every component, I can see with the
> right-click the Edit Custom Style.

These are the *desktop* sample applications I take it...?

> But when creating a new application, Firemonkey mobile application, placing two TButtons
> on the form, right click on the button and I cannot see the Edit Custome Style buttons!
>
> Anyone has a clue?

Given the limitations of the FMX styling system, this functionality is disabled for mobile projects.
0
Chris
9/30/2013 11:19:25 AM
Op 30-9-2013 13:12, László Malinovszky schreef:
> When trying out the sample applications, at each and every component, I can see with the right-click the Edit Custom Style.
>
> But when creating a new application, Firemonkey mobile application, placing two TButtons on the form, right click on the button and I cannot see the Edit Custome Style buttons!
>
> Anyone has a clue?

László,

What you can do is this:
* Drop a TStyleBook on a form
* Double click

* Create a new style by dragging a standard type to the style list (like
a TRectangle) (you can also Load a standard style library into the
editor if you want to)

* Name the style using it's StyleName property
* Edit other properties at will
* Close the style editor
* Apply the new style to one of your controls using it's StyleLookup
property

This seems to work, but I'm not sure if this is the intended way of
doing it.

Kees
0
Kees

Web resources about - Firemonkey Style - Edit Custom Style missing - embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey

firemonkeys - iMore