Firemonkey ios image post [Edit]

how to post Tbitmap for firemonkey ios ?

that I would like to send photos taken with DSRestCommand firemonkey in ios.

Edited by: emb emb on May 23, 2012 1:18 AM
0
emb

How do you rate you experience programming for IOS in Delphi/Firemonkey [Edit]
Hello: I've been taking a IOS programming course in objective-c/swift with xcode, and while doing my homework assignments I came to the conclusion that this is a very finicky environment, where very often things don't work as expected or there is always some minor UI glitch that has to be fixed or found workarounds for. Just to give you some examples (by far not an exaustive list): a UITableView doesn't align to the top when you use a navigation controller; upon selecting a row in a UITableView some buttons in the row disappear while the row is selected; specifying layout con...

Delphi XE8 FireMonkey iOS Style problem with segmented buttons [Edit]
Hi, Going through some tutorials to get used to mobile development using FireMonkey and Delphi XE8. One of the most basic layouts tend to use the toolbar component with segmented speed buttons, and then applying the correct segmented style to each button. However, there seems to be an issue with the iOS style. [Screenshot.|https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B68Ju-patBf-RVVEMmI5UDd2cG8/view?usp=sharing] Using the "segmentedbuttonleft", "segmentedbuttonmiddle", and "segmentedbuttonright" styles is producing an extra border on the right button in iOS. It seems...

Installing components for FireMonkey HD and FireMonkey iOS
Hi, How do I install components for both FireMonkey HD and FireMonkey iOS? I have one package 'FMXMyFireMonkeyControl' and 'FMIFireMonkeyControl' which both point to the same file with the same registration 'TFireMonkeyControl'. If I compile one package (FMXMyFireMonkeyControl) it installs correctly, then change the include file (FMCompile.INC) to compile for IOS (FMIFireMonkeyControl) which is included in the FMX.FireMonkeyControl.pas file: {$I FMCOMPILE.INC} uses {$IFDEF COMPILEIOS} FMX_Types, FMX_Objects, FMX_Forms, FMX_Dialogs, FMX_Effe...

Delphi XE4 - Firemonkey
I have an application that runs fine on windows, however when running on iOS simulator the onKeyUp event for a TEdit control is not being fired? Please advise if this event should get fired when running on iOS? This problem occurs onKeyUp events created directly on the control and by assigning the event programatically. Running XE4 update 1 iPhoneOS6.1.sdk Minimac: OS X 10.9 XCode 5 iOS Simulator Version 7.0 - iPad Retina / iOS 7.0.3(11B508) ...

How to make XE4 Firemonkey ios Component from native iOS UI controls ? [Edit]
Hi, I write this simple code for control volume in iOS {code} Var MPV : MPVolumeView; Procedure TForm1.SbPlayClick( Sender: TObject ); Begin MPV := TMPVolumeView.Wrap( TMPVolumeView.Alloc.InitWithFrame( CGRectMake( 20, 50, 200, 100 ) ) ); MPV.SetShowsRouteButton( True ); MPV.SetShowsVolumeSlider( True ); MPV.SetNeedsDisplay; WindowHandleToPlatform( Self.Handle ).View.AddSubview( MPV ); End; {code} MPVolumeView is a iOS UIView. with this line we can add iOS UIView elements into form, now how can add this elements into firemonkey controls ? {code} WindowHandle...

How to make XE4 Firemonkey ios Component from native iOS UI controls ? [Edit]
Hi, I write this simple code for control volume in iOS {code} Var MPV : MPVolumeView; Procedure TForm1.SbPlayClick( Sender: TObject ); Begin MPV := TMPVolumeView.Wrap( TMPVolumeView.Alloc.InitWithFrame( CGRectMake( 20, 50, 200, 100 ) ) ); MPV.SetShowsRouteButton( True ); MPV.SetShowsVolumeSlider( True ); MPV.SetNeedsDisplay; WindowHandleToPlatform( Self.Handle ).View.AddSubview( MPV ); End; {code} MPVolumeView is a iOS UIView. with this line we can add iOS UIView elements into form, now how can add this elements into firemonkey controls ? {code} WindowHandle...

Delphi, Firemonkey, IOS, and TCP howto?
I was really excited about the new ability to compile IOS apps written in Delphi, but I'm starting to find some major limitations, unless I'm really overlooking something. I want to write an iphone/pad app that needs to retrieve data from a socket connection, or from a webpage (http, webservice, anything). It seems that all of the Firemonkey internet and indy components are not supported within xcode. Am I overlooking something here, or is this a feature that will not be implemented, or is it planned to be implemented? If this kind of communication is not supported, this is a hu...

Firemonkey ios animation problem [Edit]
I made a simple animation with a TImage. Animation not working properly on the device. Do you have suggestions on a solution. device video : http://doganaydogan.com/MOV01742.MP4 similator video : http://doganaydogan.com/MOV01743.MP4 I have used this animation floatanimation Edited by: emb emb on Apr 23, 2012 4:42 AM Le 23/04/12 12:44, emb emb a écrit : > I made a simple animation with a TImage. Animation not working > properly on the device. Do you have suggestions on a solution. > > device video : http://doganaydogan.com/MOV01742.MP4 > > similator ...

[Urgent] BarCode ios firemonkey [Edit]
*I have a file "static library .a " for QR Code, and I want to use in firemonkey ios, I don't know how to assign the projet. plz you can help me?* *thanks* Edited by: nt ntsoft on Jun 5, 2012 10:14 AM > {quote:title=nt ntsoft wrote:}{quote} > *I have a file "static library .a " for QR Code, and I want to use in firemonkey ios, I don't know how to assign the projet. plz you can help me?* > > *thanks* > > Edited by: nt ntsoft on Jun 5, 2012 10:14 AM See Part 8 here: http://web.me.com/macpgmr/ObjP/Xcode4/ -Phil We also li...

Flicking control from FireMonkey iOS [Edit]
Flicking from FireMonkey iOS How do I control? From left to right or from right to left, tries to control the direction separated. OnMouseMove Event occurs too often and when moving the finger is difficult to use. ...

FireMonkey ios FCL XML [Edit]
Hi I am trying to write a simple FM iOS app to read xml files I am new to Both Delphi and iOS but I understand that you can write to the FCL for read/writing XML for the iOS dev correct? So I have compiled the code and it builds fine but I am getting a Thread error <????> at 0, and 1 I have the mode set to {$mode objfpc}{$H+} here is the code: unit iOSXML; {$mode objfpc}{$H+} interface uses SysUtils, Types, UITypes, Classes, Variants, FMX_Types, FMX_Controls, FMX_Forms, FMX_Dialogs, FMX_Layouts, FMX_Memo, DOM, XMLRead, XMLWrite; type TForm1 = class(TForm) ...

Firemonkey on iOS , Some examples written in FPC [Edit]
Hello, I wrote the some examples in FPC /w screen shot in my blog. If you want to use native iOS functions within FMC. It may be helpful for you. http://blog.naver.com/simonsayz/ All examples include the xcode project with full source code. I hope this article will be helpful for the starters like me. But my blog was written in korean. Sorry... Specially thanks to Phil Hess, Ryan Joseph, Jonas Maebe They are very great... :) Thanks a lot Best Regards Simon,Choi simonsayz@naver.com Awesome Simon, I will check them out right away! I blogged 7 "simple&quo...

Firemonkey iOS full screen App [Edit]
Hello everyone, *I would like to create a full screen App in iOS* and it bothers me that it does not work if I switch around WindowState, Border style. So how to hide that iPhone status bar (with clock, battery status, etc)? I found a function in XCode: {code} - (void)setStatusBarHidden:(BOOL)hidden withAnimation:(UIStatusBarAnimation)animation {code} Edited by: Uros Cotman on Jan 2, 2012 8:24 AM /bump Anyone knows how to make a truly full screen app in iOS? On 5/01/12 1:20 AM, Uros Cotman wrote: > /bump > > Anyone knows how to make a truly full screen app in iO...

Web resources about - Firemonkey ios image post [Edit] - embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey

firemonkeys - iMore