FireDAC mobile app error as sqlite as delphi XE7

i im trying of connect my app as FireDAC but i have some errors.

I follor all steps of Mobile_Tutotils_en_pdf file for delphi XE7. First i add one FireDAConnection compoent, after i in FireDAConnection Edito i set DriverID as Sqlite, in Database parameter i set this existing sqlite database "shoplist.s3db i create this database and table as other tool, and i can to add this to DBExpres in data exploer and i can to use it in one mobile delphi project", and i set lockingmode to normal as this manual tell.

After  as tell in page 269 of this manual when i click over test button, i get this errors:

1. [FireDac][Comp][Clnt]-340. Driver ID is not defined. Set TFDConnection.DriverName or Add DriverID
  to your Connection definition.
2. [FireDac][Stan][Def]-254. Definition [conngtd] is not found in
  [C:\Users\public\documents\embacarcadero\studio\FIreDAC\FDConnectionDef.ini]

3. To i try directly of to add one connection but i get one error and when i try of delete this connection i can't. After i follow seeying this error:cannot reaname component FDQuery1, component was introduced is one ancestor form

4. How i can to fix this errors by i can to use FIREDAC connection?

5. I read i need to use FireDac because DBExpress will be discontinued in the next release, i believe delphi xe8?

6. Why is best FIREDAC vs DBExpress? In porcentage of speed how many is more rapid Firedac? and which others improvements have FIredac?

Regardas,
0
oscar

FireDAC mobile app error as sqlite as delphi XE7 [Edit]
i im trying of connect my app as FireDAC but i have some errors. I follor all steps of Mobile_Tutotils_en_pdf file for delphi XE7. First i add one FireDAConnection compoent, after i in FireDAConnection Edito i set DriverID as Sqlite, in Database parameter i set this existing sqlite database "shoplist.s3db i create this database and table as other tool, and i can to add this to DBExpres in data exploer and i can to use it in one mobile delphi project", and i set lockingmode to normal as this manual tell. After as tell in page 269 of this manual when i click over test button, i ...

FireDAC mobile app error as sqlite as delphi XE7 [Edit] #2
i im trying of connect my app as FireDAC but i have some errors. I follow all steps of Mobile_Tutotils_en_pdf file for delphi XE7. First i add one FireDAConnection compoent, after i in FireDAConnection Edit i set DriverID as Sqlite, in Database parameter i set this existing sqlite database "shoplist.s3db , and i set lockingmode to normal as this manual tell. I After i follow steps 1,2,3,4 and in the step 5 of the page 265 when i try of to set Connected property to true, i get this error: 1. [FireDac][Comp][Clnt]-340. Driver ID is not defined. Set TFDConnection.DriverName or Add D...

XG Mobile App (Delphi XE2/Firemonkey ) now in the app store
My app is finally in the App Store. My thanks go to forum members for the help provided in all the post here. Xavier Dufaure de Citres ----- _*XG Mobile for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch now in the App Store*_ XG Mobile is the portable version of the acclaimed program "eXtreme Gammon" for PC. You can now have the power and accuracy of eXtreme Gammon in the palm of your hands. In its few years of existence (since 2009) eXtreme gammon has been recognized as the best backgammon program available. This has been confirmed by top players in the world and by independen...

Pop-up on Mobile apps (FireMonkey / Delphi )
Hi everyone, I'm currently working on a FireMonkey mobile app with Delphi (XE6) and since i'm really new to this i'm in need of a little bit of help. For my App i'd like to build in a subscription screen that would work like a pop-up, showing modal on the same form than the login. I've been looking around a bit on the internet but couldn't find any usefull advice. I found a video ("FireMonkey: Showing Modal form with animation and Shadow effect" from Yaroslav Brovin) thad proved me that it was possible, but was unable to find how. I'm sure it'...

Error opening existing firemonkey form in new Delphi XE7
I tried to open in Delphi XE7 Trial Version an existing mobile firemonkey form created in Delphi XE6 and get the following error message: "Error creating form: Cannot create Direct3D device for 'TCustomCanvasD2D'.." What's means? The form open with no errors in Delphi XE6. Thank in advance, Gustavo ...

Error on Delphi 6 but not on Delphi Xe for Ftp
I am Experimenting with get a file from our webside server via Ftp. I have 2 Machines 1 a laptop runing XP Delphi 6 Indy 10.5.8.0 An a machine runing Window 7 Delphi XE2 with Indy 10.5.8.0. I am using the Same Code on Both. procedure TFrmMain.ProcessItemDalySpecial; var PathDest : String; FileName : String; begin with FrmTb2 do begin if ReadIniBoolean(IniCfg,'FTP','UseFtpDaly') then begin Ftp.Host := ReadIniStr(IniCfg,'FTP','HostDaly'); Ftp.Port := ReadIniInt(IniCfg,'FTP'...

Delphi support for mobile apps
Hi, As someone who uses Delphi for Windows desktop programs only, I would like to catch up on the current state of Delphi tools for mobile development. When Firemonkey was first launched I read long debates in Non-Technical forum about the fact that Firemonkey uses platform-independent GUI controls rather than native controls. But I have recently read in various websites that apparently Delphi/Firemonkey now also supports native controls for Android and iOS. Does this mean that one can now use either the platform-independent and/or platform-specific components? How are the native con...

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

What advantages have to build one delphi xe7 app vs hybrid app as html5 bu? [Edit]
I need to know which mobile advanced hardware characteristics differences has delphi xe7 vs html5 builder for example. I need this characteristics: TEXT EDITING Text in different directions Changing Color On a picture Copy and paste Change Font delete uppercase lowercase Save phrases Select a saved phrase Bank of personal texts PHOTOS OR IMAGES Pulling photos or images already created cut paste Change in size turn Bank of personal images Drawings predefined Figures Lines or free strokes Change color and thickness Fillings Copy and paste delete Personal bank ...

problem delphi 2010 apps with a delphi 5 pro Pchar
Hallo I build on till now alle tools and programas with delphi 5 pro now i have delphi 2010 want don't want rewite alle my DLL Tools Like The tool i made for making PDF In case of This DLL i can't becose the vcl i use in delphi 5 will not work in delphi 2010 *This call in apps* {code} Function GenratePDF(Settings:Pchar):Boolean; stdcall external 'GUPPDF2.dll'; {code} *In delphi 5 DLL* {code} Function GenratePDF(Settings:Pchar):Boolean; stdcall; {code} if call the function i get a "Access violation" i think that the settings parameter empty is...

ArcGIS runtime errors after upgrading from Delphi 2007 to Delphi XE3
We have an application written in Delphi Pascal that accesses the ArcGIS 9.3 API through the COM interface. We recently upgraded from Delphi 2007 to Delphi XE3 and ever since we upgraded we have been getting runtime errors in the ArcGIS libraries that we were not getting before. Specifically the error is always "invalid floating point operation". The first one that was occurring was happening in the method "sg.SgCoordRefSetZ". I was able to eliminate this error by adding a call to FGeoSpatialReference.SetZDomain(-10000, 100000.0) even though there is nowhere that we&#...

Delphi FireDAC SQLite RecNo = -1
RecNo for a FireDAC FDTable in an SQLite database equals -1 even though the cursor is on the last of 1,200,000 records. What is that all about? http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/Libraries/XE7/en/FireDAC.Stan.Option.TFDFetchOptions.LiveWindowParanoic -- With best regards, Dmitry Arefiev / FireDAC Architect ...

Delphi Apps in Mobile platforms [Edit]
Delphi XE2 is bundled with iOS support which gives us enough confidence about the future of Delphi. I want to discuss about how they are going to be implemented. I am quite sure Delphi for Android is going to be based on fire-monkey GUI, but what about the byte-code , It will be based on Dalvic or native ARM code. Its quite sure Delphi for Metro (windows 8 )will be released in XE3 . [see the comment by Thom Gerdes|https://plus.google.com/101466385048851863100/posts/26z7Pk9Hipo] What about giving life for Delphi for .net again for mobile platform.(which will reduce the work on...

Delphi FireDAC SQLite RecNo = -1
RecNo for a FireDAC FDTable in an SQLite database equals -1 even though the cursor is on the last of 1,200,000 records. What is that all about? http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/Libraries/XE7/en/FireDAC.Stan.Option.TFDFetchOptions.LiveWindowParanoic -- With best regards, Dmitry Arefiev / FireDAC Architect ...

Web resources about - FireDAC mobile app error as sqlite as delphi XE7 - embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey

DSP Engineer - Jobs - CFO World - Finance & Technology
CFOworld.com.au covers accounting, risk management, taxation, technology and financial news from ASX-listed companies.

Embarcadero Launches RAD Studio XE7
CSO Australia - News, Industry Blogs, Tools and Resources for Data Security Executives

Embarcadero RAD Studio XE7
Extends Windows to mobile devices, gadgets, and wearables

Embarcadero Webinars

Embarcadero RAD Studio XE7 (Delphi, C++Builder): is seven the magic number?
Embarcadero has released version 7 of its XE programming suite. The main products included are Delphi and C++ Builder, RAD development tools ...

Embarcadero RAD Studio XE7 - Dr Dobb's
Extends Windows to mobile devices, gadgets, and wearables