Enable virtual keyboard with an attached keyboard.

Hello,
I would like to know if it is possible, activate the virtual keyboard when touching a dbedit, even if it is a keyboard attached.
Because with the attached keyboard, the virtual keyboard does not appear.

Thank you.
0
Cleber

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/19716751/how-to-show-virtual-keyboard-dynamically-in-delphi-xe5

Try:

KeyboardService.ShowVirtualKeyboard(SomeEditTextField);
0
Eli
7/7/2014 6:57:04 AM
I'll try and get back to you if it worked.

Thank you.
0
Cleber

Android - Virtual Keyboard
By default when I click on TMemo Virtual Keyboard is shown. I'd like to have TMemo without auto-shown Virtual Keyboard, I set Hit Test to False, but now my TMemo is not scrollable :( How can I achieve scrollable TMemo without Virtual Keyboard? > {quote:title=Sebastian Kozub wrote:}{quote} > By default when I click on TMemo Virtual Keyboard is shown. > > I'd like to have TMemo without auto-shown Virtual Keyboard, I set Hit Test to False, but now my TMemo is not scrollable :( > > How can I achieve scrollable TMemo without Virtual Keyboard? Solved: ...

VNC virtual keyboard + real keyboard
Hello all, I'm just about done setting up my Suse server and I have tightvnc installed as my access. One of the problems I noticed was that if I vnc into display 0, I couldn't do anything with the keyboard, but at the physical location, with the keyboard plugged in via kvm, I could type. I did some searching and I found that it had to do with the virtual keyboard vs the physical keyboard and I set it up so that display 0 uses the physical keyboard and display 1 uses the virtual keyboard. Problem is, I don't really want to have 2 desktops running...I want to have t...

Delphi XE5 virtual keyboard
I Created a FireMonkey application with Delphi Mobile XE5 with a TWebBrowser-component that displays the site google.com to allow the user to perform a search. Unfortunately, the keyboard is only possible for componenents TEdit, there is a way to use it also for the text components that appear within the website? Thank you! ...

Delphi firemonkey form and keyboard Previous/Next
If I have a web a webform (html) with many fields the Iphone and Ipad keyboard show Previous/Next field. Is there a way to get this functionality with Delphi and a FM form ? B ...

Delphi XE5
Hey, I habe a problem. I created a new project with 2 textfields. When I set the focus on my smartphone to one of them, the virtual keyboard open and is shown over the textfield. Is there any way to "scroll up" the textfields, to have the vkeyboard below the textfields and not over it? Here are 2 screenshots: [http://i.imagebanana.com/img/a55t5ciw/Screenshot_20130920150032.png] [http://i.imagebanana.com/img/isi0gorw/Screenshot_20130920150037.png] David Kurz wrote: > Is there any way to "scroll up" the textfields, to have the vkeyboard below the text...

How to Know if the virtual keyboard is active in delphi android xe5?
Hello, how I can know if the keyboard is active or not in Delphi xe5 for android? I need to know that to control the event back button devices. I thank you. att. Wagner. ...

Virtual keyboard
Hello,  I'm wondering if AJAX has sample or thread about popup/virtual keyboard? I am trying to use it on a touchscreen project. Thanks for any suggestions. RO Hi, Here is link to related article: http://www.codeproject.com/jscript/jvk.asp I hope this helpshttp://pavkata.blogspot.com/ Im not sure why you would need asynchronomous javascript for a virtual keyboard, were you just using AJAX synonymously to javascript? This can help either way.http://www.codeproject.com/jscript/jvk.asp  I just posted and was beaten! LOL.. Hate it when that happens, but thats why ther...

Virtual Keyboard
This may be a Microsoft issue, but figure I'll ask. Is there a way to enable the virtual keyboard in order to logon to ZenWorks for desktops under windows XP? The XP virtual keyboard only launches once XP has loaded up. Thanks. Jhollerith, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting. That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply. Has your problem been resolved? If not, you might try one of the following options: - Do a search of our knowledgebase at http://support.novell.com/search/kb_index.jsp - Check all...

Keyboard error or no keyboard present
When I boot my ASUS A7N8X, I can see the three lights on the keyboard flash and then go out. But the boot process stops with a keyboard error. I've tried the keyboard in another computer and it works. The only thing I can think of is the motherboard is toast. Anyone have any other ideas? -- Robert GRC newsgroup tips - http://www.imilly.com/noregrets.htm List of Lists - http://lists.thedatalist.com/ Privacy and Security - http://www.spywarewarrior.com/uiuc/main-nf.htm Robert Wycoff wrote: > When I boot my ASUS A7N8X, I can see the three lights on the keyboard fla...

virtual keyboard
Hello =)I'm using a virtual keyboard (js script) in my aspx file, it works fine. But i don't want people to entry data using their keyboard, only the virtual. How can i do that? ...

Virtual Keyboard
I'm writing an application for Android devices. It will be a device used in manufacturing context, so the home and back buttons will not be available to the user. So the problem with the Virtual Keyboard is that we need to click the back button or a non Edit control for the Keyboard to hide. Is it possible to have the keyboard not show up at all. I tried to use the KeyboardVisible := False in the VirtualKeyboardShown method, but it doesn't seem to work. I would possibly like to make my own mini keyb oard. Thanks Jody > {quote:title=Jody Stone wrote:}{quote} > I'...

Virtual keyboard
Name: Jeff Romonko Email: jeffatihvancouverdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Virtual keyboard Comments: I use HSBCNet (http://www.hsbcnet.com/) and this requires the use of a virtual keyboard. This is not usable in the current version of Firefox but, unfortunately, works in Internet Explorer. Could someone please correct this so I won't have to use IE for this? Thanks Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.3) Gecko/2008092417 Firefox/3.0.3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a res...

How to? Virtual Keyboard
Hi,I'm trying to create a website (asp.net in c#) to be used on a touchscreen monitor and need to do data input for the webpage by a virtual keyboard (on screen). I found one that allows me to do so (click here) but it has some restrictions.#1. I'm only able to assign one keyboard to one textbox - which means if i have ten textboxes I'll need to create ten keyboards for each textbox#2. I am unable to use it for dynamically created controls (e.g. gridview) as I have no idea what the created grid view control id's are. Is there a way for me to do data input using one keybo...

Keyboard
Hello, I've got a problem with my keyboard on openSuse 11.0. I've upgraded to this version today from 10.3 and my keyboard is very disconfigured (hope can say it like this). There is problem with key position. For example: if I want to press Up Key, it shows me a screenshot of my desktop! All other arrows doesn't work and etc etc (Enter key has moved to right alt lol!)... Have somebody any sugestions? (Please forgive any mistakes I made, I'm only a bit Englist speaking) :shame: -- Louka ----------------------------------------------------------------------...

Web resources about - Enable virtual keyboard with an attached keyboard. - embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey

Pro Tools Keyboard Shortcuts
Every shortcut you ever wanted. ∞ Read this on The Loop

Keyboard Cat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Keyboard Cat" footage consists of Charlie Schmidt's cat, Fatso, "playing" a keyboard. In reality, Schmidt is manipulating the cat under a baby's ...

Facebook Adds Keyboard Shortcuts To Messages Inbox
Facebook added a list of keyboard shortcuts to the inbox where users retrieve their messages . continued… New Career Opportunities Daily: The ...

Facebook rolls out messages update with new layout, photo sharing, emoticons, keyboard shortcuts and ...
... continues to roll out its redesigned messages product it announced in August , including a two-paned layout, improved photo uploads and keyboard ...

Pixel C and accompanying keyboards now available to purchase from the Google Store
The Pixel C is now available to purchase from the Google Store. The tablet was announced in a September event with the latest Nexus devices and ...

djay Pro lands on the iPad with Split View, tons of keyboard shortcuts, 4 track support, much more
... running side-by-side would be killer and Algoriddim is ready. Adding to the desktop level features, djay Pro supports more than 70 keyboard ...

Keyboards, OSes, lenses, pedals, and the other gadgets we liked most in 2015
You find a lot of "best of" lists on the Internet this time of the year, following the intense September-to-November product launch corridor ...

Please Step Away from the Keyboard Before You Post Garbage on Facebook
... to weed out the miscreants. Here are some basic tips for commenting, posting, or sharing online. I am calling it Step Away From the Keyboard ...

One of the most popular smartphone keyboards is making it easier for non-verbal people to speak
SwiftKey, one of the most popular third-party smartphone keyboards, is launching a Symbols app for Android that aims to help non-verbal people ...

Minecraft Wii U will support voice chat and keyboards, says report
Japanese eShop listing reveals a few features for Wii U version.