Does Delphi XE5 firemonkey work on current Samsung tablets? [Edit]

I am being told that Delphi XE5 with firemonkey will not work on the current range of Samsung tablets even if they have Android 4 is that true?

If so I will be very disappointed having invested thousands of pounds and a few hundred hours to adopt the technology on the promise I can now deploy to Android mobile devices.  When I run even the most simple Hello World app I simply get a black screen on my brand new Samsung tablet.  I am told it only works on Android devices with a ARMv7 CPU supporting NEON instruction sets. If this is the case developers need to know that I have been told today by one of the major suppliers in the UK, Vodafone that it
 does not have any Android tablets in its range that is compatible with Delphi XE5.

Can someone confirm this or if your using a new Samsung tablet please tell me if it works!

Has anyone bought a 3g/4g tablet from Vodafone this year and deployed a Delphi firemonkey app to it?

Edited by: Clive Morgan on Dec 4, 2013 7:21 PM
0
Clive

if the tablet does not have the NEON CPU support then it wont work
but it will work on samsung devives that do have that
(e.g a samsung phone)

it is a shame that it wont work on non NEON devices
because it seems that even new device are not all having NEON CPU feature

> {quote:title=Clive Morgan wrote:}{quote}
> I am being told that Delphi XE5 with firemonkey will not work on the current range of Samsung tablets even if they have Android 4 is that true?
>
> If so I will be very disappointed having invested thousands of pounds and a few hundred hours to adopt the technology on the promise I can now deploy to Android mobile devices.  When I run even the most simple Hello World app I simply get a black screen on my brand new Samsung tablet.  I am told it only works on Android devices with a ARMv7 CPU supporting NEON instruction sets. If this is the case developers need to know that I have been told today by one of the major suppliers in the UK, Vodafone that
it does not have any Android tablets in its range that is compatible with Delphi XE5.

> Can someone confirm this or if your using a new Samsung tablet please tell me if it works!
>
> Has anyone bought a 3g/4g tablet from Vodafone this year and deployed a Delphi firemonkey app to it?
>
> Edited by: Clive Morgan on Dec 4, 2013 7:21 PM
0
Brian
12/4/2013 7:44:45 PM
On 12/04/2013 3:23 PM, Clive Morgan wrote:
> I am being told that Delphi XE5 with firemonkey will not work on the current range of Samsung tablets even if they have Android 4 is that true?

That would be true.  Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 runs on an Intel CPU, and not
ARM.  If I'm not mistaken that information should be available via one
of the settings option on the tablet.  Also, it is mentioned on
Samsung's website.  That is the downside of developing against the
Android NDK(which targets more directly the hardware and the kernel of
the host OS), instead of the Android SDK(which targets Dalvik, the Java
environment).

> If so I will be very disappointed having invested thousands of pounds and a few hundred hours to adopt the technology on the promise I can now deploy to Android mobile devices.  When I run even the most simple Hello World app I simply get a black screen on my brand new Samsung tablet.  I am told it only works on Android devices with a ARMv7 CPU supporting NEON instruction sets. If this is the case developers need to know that I have been told today by one of the major suppliers in the UK, Vodafone that
it
>   does not have any Android tablets in its range that is compatible with Delphi XE5.

Unfortunately, that is what you just experienced.  And, you are not the
first one, as there are other references in this forum.

Embarcadero has mentioned that they are investigating and working on an
Intel compiler for Android.  But, when it will be available, is
anybody's guess.

Daniel Rail
0
Daniel
12/4/2013 7:47:06 PM
> {quote:title=Daniel Rail wrote:}{quote}
> On 12/04/2013 3:23 PM, Clive Morgan wrote:
> > I am being told that Delphi XE5 with firemonkey will not work on the current range of Samsung tablets even if they have Android 4 is that true?
>
> That would be true.  Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 runs on an Intel CPU, and not
> ARM.  If I'm not mistaken that information should be available via one
> of the settings option on the tablet.  Also, it is mentioned on
> Samsung's website.  That is the downside of developing against the
> Android NDK(which targets more directly the hardware and the kernel of
> the host OS), instead of the Android SDK(which targets Dalvik, the Java
> environment).
>

> > If so I will be very disappointed having invested thousands of pounds and a few hundred hours to adopt the technology on the promise I can now deploy to Android mobile devices.  When I run even the most simple Hello World app I simply get a black screen on my brand new Samsung tablet.  I am told it only works on Android devices with a ARMv7 CPU supporting NEON instruction sets. If this is the case developers need to know that I have been told today by one of the major suppliers in the UK, Vodafone tha
t it
> >   does not have any Android tablets in its range that is compatible with Delphi XE5.
>
> Unfortunately, that is what you just experienced.  And, you are not the
> first one, as there are other references in this forum.
>
> Embarcadero has mentioned that they are investigating and working on an
> Intel compiler for Android.  But, when it will be available, is
> anybody's guess.
>
> Daniel Rail
0
Clive
12/7/2013 5:17:13 PM
> {quote:title=Clive Morgan wrote:}{quote}
> I am being told that Delphi XE5 with firemonkey will not work on the current range of Samsung tablets even if they have Android 4 is that true?
>
> Can someone confirm this or if your using a new Samsung tablet please tell me if it works!
>
> Has anyone bought a 3g/4g tablet from Vodafone this year and deployed a Delphi firemonkey app to it?

Hello Clive,

Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014) 3G/4G (SM-P605) (Android 4.3) is fine. Checked with both XE5 samples and my own apps. More devices tested here

http://delphi.wikia.com/wiki/Android_Devices_Supported_for_Application_Development

/Lars

Edited by: Lars Gustafsson on Dec 9, 2013 1:33 AM
0
Lars
12/9/2013 9:33:33 AM
Hello,

Please recheck any funny Samsung units with XE5 Update 2 :)

It now works with my Galaxy Tab3 7inch, which was not running under Update1.

Happy days :)
0
Walter
12/11/2013 11:04:02 AM
I am also very disappointed AND frustrated. One of our customers bought a bunch of Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 in order to run our app in his company. So imagine the complaints we have had to handle. Really hope that Embarcadero comes up with a solution very soon.

> {quote:title=Clive Morgan wrote:}{quote}
> I am being told that Delphi XE5 with firemonkey will not work on the current range of Samsung tablets even if they have Android 4 is that true?
>
> If so I will be very disappointed having invested thousands of pounds and a few hundred hours to adopt the technology on the promise I can now deploy to Android mobile devices.  When I run even the most simple Hello World app I simply get a black screen on my brand new Samsung tablet.  I am told it only works on Android devices with a ARMv7 CPU supporting NEON instruction sets. If this is the case developers need to know that I have been told today by one of the major suppliers in the UK, Vodafone that
it does not have any Android tablets in its range that is compatible with Delphi XE5.

> Can someone confirm this or if your using a new Samsung tablet please tell me if it works!
>
> Has anyone bought a 3g/4g tablet from Vodafone this year and deployed a Delphi firemonkey app to it?
>
> Edited by: Clive Morgan on Dec 4, 2013 7:21 PM

Edited by: Niels Hosbond Petersen on Dec 16, 2013 8:00 AM
0
Niels
12/16/2013 4:01:03 PM
> {quote:title=Walter Rautenbac wrote:}{quote}
> Hello,
>
> Please recheck any funny Samsung units with XE5 Update 2 :)
>
> It now works with my Galaxy Tab3 7inch, which was not running under Update1.
>
> Happy days :)

Yep, Samsung changed the graphics chip on their newer devices and we addressed in update 2.
--
John Frazier (Embarcadero Newsgroup Admin)
0
> {quote:title=Daniel Rail wrote:}{quote}
> Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 runs on an Intel CPU, and not ARM.

Not true.  GT3 is ARM/NEON and works fine.
--
John Frazier (Embarcadero Newsgroup Admin)
0
John
12/16/2013 6:30:05 PM
> {quote:title=Niels Hosbond Petersen wrote:}{quote}
> I am also very disappointed AND frustrated. One of our customers bought a bunch of Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 in order to run our app in his company.
> So imagine the complaints we have had to handle. Really hope that Embarcadero comes up with a solution very soon.

Make sure you are using XE5 update 2.  Let us know if that works for you, it should.
--
John Frazier (Embarcadero Newsgroup Admin)
0
John
12/16/2013 6:31:47 PM
John wrote:

> Not true.  GT3 is ARM/NEON and works fine.

Look at the compatibility list on the Delphi wiki (http://delphi.wikia.com/wiki/Android_Devices_Supported_for_Application_Development).
 Not all of the Tab 3 models use ARM chips.

--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
0
> John wrote:
>
> > Not true.  GT3 is ARM/NEON and works fine.
>
> Look at the compatibility list on the Delphi wiki (http://delphi.wikia.com/wiki/Android_Devices_Supported_for_Application_Development).
>  Not all of the Tab 3 models use ARM chips.

Great, way to go Samsung.  Thanks for the update.

--
John Frazier (Embarcadero Newsgroup Admin)
0
John
12/16/2013 9:34:44 PM
> {quote:title=John Frazier wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=Niels Hosbond Petersen wrote:}{quote}
> > I am also very disappointed AND frustrated. One of our customers bought a bunch of Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 in order to run our app in his company.
> > So imagine the complaints we have had to handle. Really hope that Embarcadero comes up with a solution very soon.
>
> Make sure you are using XE5 update 2.  Let us know if that works for you, it should.
> --

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, 8 inches (model T311, probably T310 also ( = minus 3G) ) seems to works fine with update 2. To debug, I had to install Samsung Kies (there is a mentioning of Google Usb Driver in the docs, but this is applicable only to Nexus devices I suppose).
0
Maxim
12/19/2013 12:56:15 PM
Maxim wrote:

> Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, 8 inches (model T311, probably T310 also
> ( = minus 3G) ) seems to works fine with update 2.

Can you please run the test projects mentioned on the Delphi wiki (http://delphi.wikia.com/wiki/Android_Devices_Supported_for_Application_Development)
and post the results there?

--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
0
> Can you please run the test projects mentioned on the Delphi wiki (http://delphi.wikia.com/wiki/Android_Devices_Supported_for_Application_Development)
> and post the results there?
>
> --
> Remy Lebeau (TeamB)

Remy, what should I do to to post my reports, I see direct editing, but dare not to edit the table directly.
Maxim
12/24/2013 10:35:50 AM
Maxim wrote:

> Remy, what should I do to to post my reports, I see direct
> editing, but dare not to edit the table directly.

Yes, you need to directly edit the table.  Simply create a new row for your
tablet and fill in the cells for that row as needed.  Make sure you put your
tablet in the right location based on its Android version (this requirement
is clearly stated on the top of the webpage).  The table editor provides
both visual editing and raw code editing.

--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
0
> Maxim wrote:
>
> > Remy, what should I do to to post my reports, I see direct
> > editing, but dare not to edit the table directly.
>
> Yes, you need to directly edit the table.  Simply create a new row for your
> tablet

Thanks, right in despair you would never reply :) I did similar actions to what you explained.
0
Maxim
12/29/2013 10:54:21 AM
> {quote:title=Niels Hosbond Petersen wrote:}{quote}
> I am also very disappointed AND frustrated. One of our customers bought a bunch of Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 in order to run our app in his company. So imagine the complaints we have had to handle. Really hope that Embarcadero comes up with a solution very soon.
>
> > {quote:title=Clive Morgan wrote:}{quote}
> > I am being told that Delphi XE5 with firemonkey will not work on the current range of Samsung tablets even if they have Android 4 is that true?
> >
> > If so I will be very disappointed having invested thousands of pounds and a few hundred hours to adopt the technology on the promise I can now deploy to Android mobile devices.  When I run even the most simple Hello World app I simply get a black screen on my brand new Samsung tablet.  I am told it only works on Android devices with a ARMv7 CPU supporting NEON instruction sets. If this is the case developers need to know that I have been told today by one of the major suppliers in the UK, Vodafone tha
t it does not have any Android tablets in its range that is compatible with Delphi XE5.

> > Can someone confirm this or if your using a new Samsung tablet please tell me if it works!
> >
> > Has anyone bought a 3g/4g tablet from Vodafone this year and deployed a Delphi firemonkey app to it?
> >
> > Edited by: Clive Morgan on Dec 4, 2013 7:21 PM
>
> Edited by: Niels Hosbond Petersen on Dec 16, 2013 8:00 AM

""disappointed AND frustrated. ""   those are the words.

The ARM NEON processor is a huge limitation.
I live in southamerica and the new galaxy tabs came here with Intel chips.

maybe Embarcadero team is working to find a solution,
but the current owners of delphi XE5 will no reach that solution,  because it will be
a NEW feature for XE6 or XE7.  (or in the worst scenario, we have to pay an extra :(   )

I have the feeling that I bought XE5 for nothing :(

is very difficult for me to search a device compatible with the list http://delphi.wikia.com/wiki/Android_Devices_Supported_for_Application_Development
0
Freddy
1/31/2014 1:50:57 PM
> {quote:title=Freddy Bueno wrote:}{quote}
>
> ""disappointed AND frustrated. ""   those are the words.
>
> The ARM NEON processor is a huge limitation.
> I live in southamerica and the new galaxy tabs came here with Intel chips.

David I mentioned on his blog that they are looking into supporting Intel chips for
Android. However, when such solution will be implemented I have no idea.

> maybe Embarcadero team is working to find a solution,
> but the current owners of delphi XE5 will no reach that solution,  because it will be
> a NEW feature for XE6 or XE7.  (or in the worst scenario, we have to pay an extra :(   )

Current release only gets bug fixes and not new features (and even that only until new
release comes out). So if they provide support for Intel CPU on Android that will most
certainly be in some new version you will have to pay to get unless you have active SA.
If you are interested in mobile development with Delphi, then I strongly suggest getting
SA because it has been said that they are going to have two releases each year to
be able to stay on top of changes in mobile world and improving their mobile frameworks
and features.

Dalija Prasnikar
0
Dalija

New video of camera surveillance app made with Delphi XE5 and FireMonkey [Edit]
Hello guys I know that most of you have already seen the video from our mobile camera surveillance system, but today I uploaded a new video showing the final version, which has a much better interface than the previous version, along with some nice features that you all will like to see. I would recommend the PTZ and Virtual Matrix sections which shows some nice GUI controls made with Firemonkey http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lQGA8-sO9w The app is also available for download for Android, instructions are available on the video description > {quote:title=Eric Fleming Bonilha w...

Delphi XE5(U2) Firemonkey application crashes at startup on OSX on new mac [Edit]
Hello, I'm trying to deploy my first application on a mac platform. I have successfully built the application on my dev mac and run it through PAServer and now I would like to deploy it on a different MacOS. I tried to drag and drop the application .app file into the application folder of the new Mac. The app shows up but as soon as I start it, I got a message telling me that it stopped unexpectedly. I'm really lost here: With windows, I'd have no problem finding out what is wrong but, with a Mac, I haven't got a clue what I did wrong. The application doesn't do an...

Delphi XE5 Firemonkey iOS7 Style (where is it?)
It says here http://www.embarcadero.com/products/rad-studio/whats-new that XE5 has "iOS 7 SDK support and style" Where is the iOS7 style? - All I can see is iOS6 style components. I can compile on iOS7 and it will bring up the keyboard in iOS 7 but none of the drag and drop components from firemonkey are iOS7 style. Am I missing something obvious? > {quote:title=David Templar wrote:}{quote} > It says here http://www.embarcadero.com/products/rad-studio/whats-new that XE5 has "iOS 7 SDK support and style" > > Where is the iOS7 style? - All I can see is...

Delphi / FireMonkey release components created at runtime [Edit]
Hello, XE6, Win7 Am I right I thinking that if I create a component, such as TImage, at runtime, Delphi automatically releases the memory when the program closes. I declared this: im: TImage; as a TForm variable. Put this in .FormCreate: ReportMemoryLeaksOnShutdown := DebugHook <> 0; This picks up things like TStrokeBrush when I don't run .Free; I then put this in: procedure TFrmScales.Button4Click(Sender: TObject); begin im := TImage.Create(self); im.Bitmap.Assign(I_note.Bitmap); // I_note is a TImage that I put there at design-time im.Pa...

Does Delphi XE5 on Android work with the Android emulator? [Edit]
I find that even a hello-world app exactly like the one that David I outlines (add a button, one line of code, set button text) will not run on the Android Emulator configured out of the box. First, after installing the Rad Studio XE5 trial, I followed David I's steps exactly, and the emulator would not even start. Then I clicked Android SDK manager, updated it, and clicked run-without-debugging. It asked me if I wanted to start the emulator this time so I did. Now the Firemonkey app will not start up the emulator, and while it does appear to start debugging, the emulator scree...

Delphi iOS 7 firemonkey xe5 VideoZoomFactor unimplemented
Hi, I want to use the new IOS 7 AVCaptureDevice feature VideoZoomFactor in Delphi XE5 but the feature hasn't been implemented. Is there a good way to use features that haven't yet been added to base objects in delphi? Are those header files, like IOSapi.AVFoundation.pas machine generated? I modified the files FX.Media.IOS, iOSap.AVFoundation and FMX.Media to add the missing feature i wanted and recompiled. That worked for this feature, but I would like to find a better way. is there a timetable to releasing the iOS 7 features in firemonkey? I was kind of surprised to find i...

How do you rate you experience programming for IOS in Delphi/Firemonkey [Edit]
Hello: I've been taking a IOS programming course in objective-c/swift with xcode, and while doing my homework assignments I came to the conclusion that this is a very finicky environment, where very often things don't work as expected or there is always some minor UI glitch that has to be fixed or found workarounds for. Just to give you some examples (by far not an exaustive list): a UITableView doesn't align to the top when you use a navigation controller; upon selecting a row in a UITableView some buttons in the row disappear while the row is selected; specifying layout con...

Unable to modify current installation of Delphi XE5 [Edit]
Hi everybody, I installed Delphi XE5 months ago. I don't remember if i had installed the Mobile platform part (for developing iOS and Android) I suppose i didn't because if i try to add a SDK in "Select Platform" the only possible choice is OS X. So, How can i add the mobile part to the current installation of Delphi, whithout reinstalling the IDE? Thank you. EDIT The problem is that in Modify, Repair, Uninstall i see only "Remove" and "Repair" options. I should see "Modify" for adding/remove features to the current installation (In th...

Download Latest version of Delphi XE5 Firemonkey 3
Hello I have a number of bugs in my Android application that seem to be firemonkey issues not my application. I am simply trying to find the latest version for XE5. I have a licenced Enterprise edition at Update 2 level. All I can find are free trial of XE6, The EDN website seems very slow often clicking on front page items with no response. Where can I check I have the latest version of my installed software please? Delphi + Firemonkey Registered user download area is what you want. Steps: 1. http://members.embarcadero.com 2. Login using the same crededtials you used to regist...

Linking a .a file in firemonkey - Delphi XE5 SP1
I am trying to link .a files from my FireMonkey application in XE5 for an iOS application, but I am running into issues. I have 3 different .a files that I have tried using, all of which give me the same error when I try to link them: *Bad Object file format: 'd:\project...\libzbar.a'* I have tried this with 2 commonly used .a files, one for barcode reading (zbar) and a magtek card stripe reader library. I also have another test library made in xcode with 2 methods. They all produce the same error on compile. During an embarcadero seminar, we were told that any .a file could b...

Delphi XE5 on android Gyroscope, Accelerometer not work (angle) [Edit]
Device: - Google Nexus 7 - Cubot GT99 http://sourceforge.net/p/radstudiodemos/code/HEAD/tree/branches/RadStudio_XE5/MobileCodeSnippets/Gyroscope/ - does not rotate http://sourceforge.net/p/radstudiodemos/code/HEAD/tree/branches/RadStudio_XE5/MobileCodeSnippets/Accelerometer/ - work: Acceleration X, Acceleration Y, Acceleration Z - Angle X, Angle Y, Angle Z, Speed not visible Please FIX or I can not set up permissions? P\S http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ8UQiBZfIc ( It also shows on the listed device ) I Edited by: ceollihuk ceollihuk on Nov 16, 2013 2:42 AM ...

Delphi XE8 FireMonkey iOS Style problem with segmented buttons [Edit]
Hi, Going through some tutorials to get used to mobile development using FireMonkey and Delphi XE8. One of the most basic layouts tend to use the toolbar component with segmented speed buttons, and then applying the correct segmented style to each button. However, there seems to be an issue with the iOS style. [Screenshot.|https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B68Ju-patBf-RVVEMmI5UDd2cG8/view?usp=sharing] Using the "segmentedbuttonleft", "segmentedbuttonmiddle", and "segmentedbuttonright" styles is producing an extra border on the right button in iOS. It seems...

How to show custom cursor on transparent firemonkey form Delphi XE3 [Edit]
HI. In my application I need to show a semi-transparent form with specific cursor. A simple example: procedure TForm1.FormCreate(Sender: TObject); begin Fill.Kind := TBrushKind.bkSolid; Fill.Color := $50000000; Top := 0; Left := 0; Width := 600; Height := 600; Transparency := true; Cursor := crSQLWait; end; but cursor is changed only when I start mouse moving. I don't know how to fix it:( Edited by: Sam Rob on Apr 8, 2013 1:31 AM decision: I add to onActivate: Cursor := crSQLWait; Application.ProcessMessages; ...

Firemonkey app from Delphi XE2 -> Dropbox & iCloud [Edit]
Im developing an app for iOS and MacOS Is there any component or a way to connect to Dropbox and iCloud using Delphi XE2? > {quote:title=laureano bonilla wrote:}{quote} > Im developing an app for iOS and MacOS > > Is there any component or a way to connect to Dropbox and iCloud using Delphi XE2 For iCloud, you will need support for both iOS 5.0 and 10.7 Lion. I don't believe XE2 even supports the classes added with iOS 4.x, much less 5.0, although you can parse the iOS 5.0 UIKit and Foundation headers yourself: http://web.me.com/macpgmr/ObjP/Xcode4/iOS_5_Parsing_...

Touch Gestures in Firemonkey 3D application Delphi XE3 MacOS [Edit]
Hi! I'm trying to create a MacOS Firemonkey 3D application with gestures enabled but I can't make it work. I can place a GestureManager on the form but there is no Touch property on the TForm3D object. Then I've tried to create a TLayer3D with a normal TPanel where I was able to set the Touch property but the gestures didn't work although it captured any other mouse movements. Then I've created a separate HD TForm with a GestureManager and with the Touch property set which worked as a stand alone form but whe n I've linked a touch enabled TPanel on the HD TForm to t...

Delphi XE5 Update 2
I should have 8 options. I see just the first 2: Blank Application and 3d Application. http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/XE5/en/FireMonkey_Mobile_Application_Templates How can I get the others to appear? Kyle Miller wrote: > I should have 8 options. I see just the first 2: Blank Application and 3d Application. > http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/XE5/en/FireMonkey_Mobile_Application_Templates > > How can I get the others to appear? > I've seen this happen for C++, but not for Delphi. If you launch with the -r option I expect they'll be there. -...

ANN: FireDataGrid 1.0 beta 3 for Delphi XE6 (Firemonkey) has been released! [Edit]
Dear colleagues, we are pleased to announce that version FireDataGrid 1.0 beta 3 for Delphi XE6 (Firemonkey) has been released. Version is quite stable and can be considered as a release candidate. This demo version adds two examples. MultiSelectDemo - demonstrates the ability to work in several selection modes (single row, multiple rows, single cell many cells, selection with rubber band and etc.). CustomEditorDemo - demonstrates the ability to embed custom cell editor to the grid view. In the example are being reviewed two options of the editors, based on embedded TControl and direct int...

Converting from Delphi 2005 to Delphi XE5
I have developed a number of Windows applications in Delphi 2005. I recently purchased Delphi XE5. I have started by trying to compile an existing 2005 application. I am getting a 7 errors about FMXTeeEditor. [dcc32 Error] E1026 File not found: 'FMXTee.Editor.Brush.fmx' Not able to find a solution to this. Any help greatly appreciated. Did you open every form before compiling? The old forms get updated with new properties when they are opened. I would make a copy of the old project before doing any of this. maybe you have links to the older tchart files....i.e its not usi...

Unit working on delphi 7
Hello, i have unit working on delphi7 - 2010 BUT on XE5 give me a lot of errors can you help me please to check whats wrong in the unit on XE5 {$WARNINGS OFF} unit CommonMemoryUnit; interface uses Windows, Messages, SysUtils, Classes, Dialogs; type TCommMemNT = class(TObject) private FMemPtr:pointer; FhProcess:THandle; FdwProcessId:DWORD; FSize:integer; FPosition : Cardinal; protected procedure Open(AllocSize:integer); procedure Close; public constructor Create(hTarget:HWND;AllocSize:integer); destructor Destroy;override; procedure Ze...

Web resources about - Does Delphi XE5 firemonkey work on current Samsung tablets? [Edit] - embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey

firemonkeys - iMore