Delphi XE5 virtual keyboard

I Created a FireMonkey application with Delphi Mobile XE5 with a TWebBrowser-component that displays the site google.com to allow the user to perform a search.
Unfortunately, the keyboard is only possible for componenents TEdit, there is a way to use it also for the text components that appear within the website?
Thank you!
-1
Nicola

How to Know if the virtual keyboard is active in delphi android xe5?
Hello, how I can know if the keyboard is active or not in Delphi xe5 for android? I need to know that to control the event back button devices. I thank you. att. Wagner. ...

Delphi XE5
Hey, I habe a problem. I created a new project with 2 textfields. When I set the focus on my smartphone to one of them, the virtual keyboard open and is shown over the textfield. Is there any way to "scroll up" the textfields, to have the vkeyboard below the textfields and not over it? Here are 2 screenshots: [http://i.imagebanana.com/img/a55t5ciw/Screenshot_20130920150032.png] [http://i.imagebanana.com/img/isi0gorw/Screenshot_20130920150037.png] David Kurz wrote: > Is there any way to "scroll up" the textfields, to have the vkeyboard below the text...

Converting from Delphi 2005 to Delphi XE5
I have developed a number of Windows applications in Delphi 2005. I recently purchased Delphi XE5. I have started by trying to compile an existing 2005 application. I am getting a 7 errors about FMXTeeEditor. [dcc32 Error] E1026 File not found: 'FMXTee.Editor.Brush.fmx' Not able to find a solution to this. Any help greatly appreciated. Did you open every form before compiling? The old forms get updated with new properties when they are opened. I would make a copy of the old project before doing any of this. maybe you have links to the older tchart files....i.e its not usi...

Delphi XE5 Touch keyboard
Hi, Is the build in keyboard usable as on screen keyboard for external use as well? For example: Open on the top of Microsoft Word or notepad and type text directly into the Microsoft word or notepad. Is this possible? if yes, how? any info will be extremely appreciated. thanks in advance > {quote:title=daniel Legrand wrote:}{quote} > Hi, > Is the build in keyboard usable as on screen keyboard for external use as well? > For example: Open on the top of Microsoft Word or notepad and type text directly into the Microsoft word or notepad. > Is this possible? > ...

Delphi 2010 and Delphi XE5 shuts down when opening projects
Over the last week I have found it increasingly difficult to open projects. Even really simple projects, some more complex. For example if start Delphi 2010 Enterprise Edition. I see the list of recently opened projects. I then click on a simple existing project, I get a hour glass for about a second and then Delphi IDE has gone. In the windows task manager, there are now no applications running. I have not changed the installation, being using Delphi 2010 enterprise on the same computer for a few years. I'm not a full time developer, but do internal development of our compa...

Delphi 2010 and Delphi XE5 shuts down when opening projects
Over the last week I have found it increasingly difficult to open projects. Even really simple projects, some more complex. For example if start Delphi 2010 Enterprise Edition. I see the list of recently opened projects. I then click on a simple existing project, I get a hour glass for about a second and then Delphi IDE has gone. In the windows task manager, there are now no applications running. I have not changed the installation, being using Delphi 2010 enterprise on the same computer for a few years. I'm not a full time developer, but do internal development of our compa...

Debugging DLL compiled with Delphi 7 in Delphi XE5
Dear Sirs/Madams, We are considering changing from Delphi 7 to Delphi XE5. Our project consists of a dll and an .exe file. I have begun converting the .exe file to Delphi XE5 and have successfully accessed the DLL compiled with Delphi 7. When I debug the DLL (using the "run parameters" and changing "host application" to the .exe file) in Delphi 7 I can set breakpoints etc. and they are triggered. However, when I attempt to debug the project in XE5, I get the following message: Module Load: xxx.dll. No Debug Info. Base Address: $015A0000. Process xxx.exe (2928) ...

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

Win32 program: Delphi 7 vs Delphi XE5

Attempting to compile Delphi 5 code in Delphi XE5 is failing
Greetings All, If I'm not in the correct formum please tell me which one I should be in. Just upgraded to Delphi XE5 and am attempting to compile one of my Delphi 5 projects. I used Interbase Express I use either TDataSource -> TCDSProvider -> TDataSetProvider -> TIBQuery or TDataSource -> TClientDataSet -> TDataSetProvider -> TIBQuery Also used TIBDatabase, TIBTransaction, and TIBStoredProc I open the smallest project I have and click compile and almost immediately I receive this error Checking project dependencies... Compiling CITranEngine.dproj...

Delphi XE5 Firemonkey iOS7 Style (where is it?)
It says here http://www.embarcadero.com/products/rad-studio/whats-new that XE5 has "iOS 7 SDK support and style" Where is the iOS7 style? - All I can see is iOS6 style components. I can compile on iOS7 and it will bring up the keyboard in iOS 7 but none of the drag and drop components from firemonkey are iOS7 style. Am I missing something obvious? > {quote:title=David Templar wrote:}{quote} > It says here http://www.embarcadero.com/products/rad-studio/whats-new that XE5 has "iOS 7 SDK support and style" > > Where is the iOS7 style? - All I can see is...

Delphi firemonkey form and keyboard Previous/Next
If I have a web a webform (html) with many fields the Iphone and Ipad keyboard show Previous/Next field. Is there a way to get this functionality with Delphi and a FM form ? B ...

Web resources about - Delphi XE5 virtual keyboard - embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey

Pro Tools Keyboard Shortcuts
Every shortcut you ever wanted. ∞ Read this on The Loop

Keyboard technology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
There are two types of membrane-based keyboards, flat-panel membrane keyboards and full-travel membrane keyboards: Flat-panel membrane keyboards ...

Facebook Adds Keyboard Shortcuts To Messages Inbox
Facebook added a list of keyboard shortcuts to the inbox where users retrieve their messages . continued… New Career Opportunities Daily: The ...

Facebook rolls out messages update with new layout, photo sharing, emoticons, keyboard shortcuts and ...
... continues to roll out its redesigned messages product it announced in August , including a two-paned layout, improved photo uploads and keyboard ...

9to5Toys Lunch Break: Logitech keyboards/mice up to 60% off, 15″ Retina MacBook Pro from $1,650, more ...
... , Google+ and Safari push notifications . TODAY’S CAN’T MISS DEALS: Amazon Gold Box – Logitech Accessories up to 60% off : Wireless Keyboards ...

Keyboards, OSes, lenses, pedals, and the other gadgets we liked most in 2015
You find a lot of "best of" lists on the Internet this time of the year, following the intense September-to-November product launch corridor ...

Type easily on your iPad Air with this Bluetooth wireless keyboard
Make typing on a iPad Air easier thanks to a Bluetooth wireless keyboard. The Trent Airbender 3.0 Wireless Bluetooth Smart Keyboard is for sale ...

Please Step Away from the Keyboard Before You Post Garbage on Facebook
... to weed out the miscreants. Here are some basic tips for commenting, posting, or sharing online. I am calling it Step Away From the Keyboard ...

Keyboard Waffle Iron
Features and Details: • Heat-resistant curved Bakelite handle • Lightweight die-cast aluminum • Easy-to-clean nonstick surface • Thin design ...

One of the most popular smartphone keyboards is making it easier for non-verbal people to speak
SwiftKey, one of the most popular third-party smartphone keyboards, is launching a Symbols app for Android that aims to help non-verbal people ...