Delphi XE5 TWebBrowser Problem on Android [Edit]

I have write 4 samples code:

1)
   paginaweb:='file://'+pathpdf+'prova.pdf';
   webbrowser1.URL:=paginaweb;

2)
  paginaweb:='http://www.ufficiotecnicogecom.com/Volantini/prova.pdf';
  webbrowser1.URL:=paginaweb;

3) have used webbrowser1.Navigate(paginaweb);

4)
  paginaweb := 'http://www.youtube.com/user/SisaCentroSudGecom';
   webbrowser1.Navigate(paginaweb); or  webbrowser1.URL:=paginaweb;

webbroser1 is in a mobile form.

All not work on Android but work fine on iOS, the case of youtube url load page but still stuck on loading video in iOS all work fine.

Pls someone can help me to solve.

Tyvm
Manuel

Edited by: Manuel Di Maio on Sep 19, 2013 5:03 AM
0
Manuel
9/19/2013 12:04:01 PM
embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey 4901 articles. 2 followers. Follow

as i understood so far, firemonkey's webbrowser doesnt support much at all

my other thread i tryed to solve a flash player on webbrowser and still no luck
i see you have same problem.. i guess you will need one of those adobe plugins to make it work properly..

you might want to check out this one:
https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=92938
0
Goga
9/19/2013 3:42:13 PM
I think they have a number of bugs, also what I forgot to write always in the Android loading a Web page does not allow resize the page. I think we need an operation to remove the bugs.

bb
Manuel

> {quote:title=Goga Goge wrote:}{quote}
> as i understood so far, firemonkey's webbrowser doesnt support much at all
>
> my other thread i tryed to solve a flash player on webbrowser and still no luck
> i see you have same problem.. i guess you will need one of those adobe plugins to make it work properly..
>
> you might want to check out this one:
> https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=92938
0
Manuel
9/19/2013 7:26:44 PM
I can zoom in/out on a web page in twebbrowser on android (if that html web page is bigger than what can be shown)
0
Brian
9/19/2013 7:33:21 PM
problem occour when the page are a indy webapp and not an html page.

ty

> {quote:title=Brian Hamilton wrote:}{quote}
> I can zoom in/out on a web page in twebbrowser on android (if that html web page is bigger than what can be shown)
0
Manuel
9/19/2013 7:35:33 PM
I'm trying XE5. First thing I want to do is view an embedded web page on Win32. As of September 2013 it's not yet supported. This isn't a great start.

> {quote:title=Manuel Di Maio wrote:}{quote}
> I have write 4 samples code:
>
> 1)
>    paginaweb:='file://'+pathpdf+'prova.pdf';
>    webbrowser1.URL:=paginaweb;
>
> 2)
>   paginaweb:='http://www.ufficiotecnicogecom.com/Volantini/prova.pdf';
>   webbrowser1.URL:=paginaweb;
>
> 3) have used webbrowser1.Navigate(paginaweb);
>
> 4)
>   paginaweb := 'http://www.youtube.com/user/SisaCentroSudGecom';
>    webbrowser1.Navigate(paginaweb); or  webbrowser1.URL:=paginaweb;
>

> webbroser1 is in a mobile form.
>
> All not work on Android but work fine on iOS, the case of youtube url load page but still stuck on loading video in iOS all work fine.
>
> Pls someone can help me to solve.
>
> Tyvm
> Manuel
>
> Edited by: Manuel Di Maio on Sep 19, 2013 5:03 AM
0
mark

Delphi XE5 Android problem (Indy TCP) [Edit]
Hi! Have some major problems, no ideas left. My Android app. is using a component TCP Server-Client Library (http://www.3delite.hu/Object%20Pascal%20Developer%20Resources/TCPServerClientLibrary.html) that I made before. The server app. is built with Delphi XE2 and is using this same component too. The problem is that when I try to download some files with it to Android the Android app. either freezes, or the download stops, randomly (sometimes 3 files arrive successfully and then freezes/stops). Testing with 3 10MB and 2 100MB audio files which are transfered at the same time. What ...

Does Delphi XE5 on Android work with the Android emulator? [Edit]
I find that even a hello-world app exactly like the one that David I outlines (add a button, one line of code, set button text) will not run on the Android Emulator configured out of the box. First, after installing the Rad Studio XE5 trial, I followed David I's steps exactly, and the emulator would not even start. Then I clicked Android SDK manager, updated it, and clicked run-without-debugging. It asked me if I wanted to start the emulator this time so I did. Now the Firemonkey app will not start up the emulator, and while it does appear to start debugging, the emulator scree...

Delphi 2006 to Delphi XE Crystal BPL problem [Edit]
I am in the process of migrating our application from Delphi 2006 to Delphi XE and, for ease of use, I have both 2006 and XE installed on my development computer. I access Crystal Reports XI RDC in our application and so I rebuilt the BPL in XE in order to add the new package to XE. However, when I try to add the package to XE I get the error message: “Registration procedure, Craxddrt_tbl.Register in the package c:\Documents and Settings\All Uers\Documents\RADS Studio\8.0\BPL\Crystal.bpl raised exception class EFilerError: Component TDatabase can’t be registered by package crystal.bpl be...

Delphi XE5 Android Heap size problem
Android applications that developed with Delphi XE5 use minimum 24 MB RAM. Some phones allow 16-20 MB usage(heap size) for any application. (htc wildfire S A510e, samsung GT-S58330i) So any application that developed with Delphi XE5 does not run these phones. But I have seen some popular applications these can use greater than 30 MB heap size on these phones. if some android applications were able to do this, Is there any way to automatically increase the heap size for our delphi xe5 applications? > {quote:title=mustafa korkmaz wrote:}{quote} > (htc wildfire S A510e, Wi...

android service application on Delphi XE5 [Edit]
Is it possible to develop "android service application(backround)" on delphi xe5 ? if possible, how to ? Thanks. Edited by: caner aytac on Sep 20, 2013 3:40 AM Edited by: caner aytac on Sep 20, 2013 3:45 AM ...

movetasktoback function delphi xe5 android? [Edit]
Hi, I want my application not close when the back button is pressed. I want it to minimize and run in background. Is this possible? I've saw a movetasktoBack function on Java. Is this function available for Delphi too? {code} public class TestActivity extends Activity { //... // Working for all API levels @Override public boolean onKeyDown(int keyCode, KeyEvent event) { if (keyCode == KeyEvent.KEYCODE_BACK) { moveTaskToBack(true); } return super.onKeyDown(keyCode, event); } // Alternative variant for API 5 and higher @Override ...

Delphi XE5 DataSnapRest server problem [Edit]
Hi all I use Delphi XE5, Update2. I made a small DataSnapRest Application. 1. If I select on step 3 "ServerModule" that is support for heavy callback, the web page does not working at all. (the default application that is created is not working when I press "Open Browser" button). 2. If I create a non "ServerModule" and the IDE put the TDSServer and TDSServerClass on the WebModule with the rest of the default components (like TDSHTTPWebDispatcher, TPageProducer, TDSProxyGenerator, TDSServerMetaDataProvider) is working well for a period of time. I cr...

TWebBrowser crashes the application on Android (Delphi XE5 update2)

Division by zero problem in delphi xe 5 android [Edit]
Prepared and applied in Delphi XE Android phone and then tried it out in my letter Division by zero function CalculateCode(LicenseName: string): string; var i, Code: integer; CodeStr: string; Num: Int64; FSeed: Int64; FRegCodeSize: integer; begin FSeed := 3210; FRegCodeSize := 13; // You can modify this algorithm if you want to... if (Length(LicenseName) > 21) or (Length(LicenseName) < 4) then begin Result := ''; // LicenseName did not fit length requirements Exit; end; i := Length(LicenseName); // Takes the last 6 characte...

Delphi XE5 on android Gyroscope, Accelerometer not work (angle) [Edit]
Device: - Google Nexus 7 - Cubot GT99 http://sourceforge.net/p/radstudiodemos/code/HEAD/tree/branches/RadStudio_XE5/MobileCodeSnippets/Gyroscope/ - does not rotate http://sourceforge.net/p/radstudiodemos/code/HEAD/tree/branches/RadStudio_XE5/MobileCodeSnippets/Accelerometer/ - work: Acceleration X, Acceleration Y, Acceleration Z - Angle X, Angle Y, Angle Z, Speed not visible Please FIX or I can not set up permissions? P\S http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ8UQiBZfIc ( It also shows on the listed device ) I Edited by: ceollihuk ceollihuk on Nov 16, 2013 2:42 AM ...

Does Delphi XE5 firemonkey work on current Samsung tablets? [Edit]
I am being told that Delphi XE5 with firemonkey will not work on the current range of Samsung tablets even if they have Android 4 is that true? If so I will be very disappointed having invested thousands of pounds and a few hundred hours to adopt the technology on the promise I can now deploy to Android mobile devices. When I run even the most simple Hello World app I simply get a black screen on my brand new Samsung tablet. I am told it only works on Android devices with a ARMv7 CPU supporting NEON instruction sets. If this is the case developers need to know that I have been told today ...

Delphi XE5 instant trial: Android emulator does not run [Edit]
Installed XE5 instant trial - no problem. The "Android Tools" menu is missing, although It is supposed to be installed by default according to the installation notes. Note: the Instant Trial does not offer any installation options. So I started the SDK manager from the File Browser in the IDE, all the files are there. Installed an Android system image - no problem. Created an emulator - no problem. Tried to start the emulator: PANIC - can not start +devicename+ . Tried all standard devices - same problem. A problem with the "virtualized" paths inside Ap...

Delphi XE5 for android fails to copy the asset in System.StartUpCopy [Edit]
As I am obviously not getting an answer, so I will post it here to, maybe somebody here knows the answer to my problem. Bellow is the link to stack overflow question, so I don't repost everything. http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19936833/delphi-xe5-for-android-fails-to Edited by: Iztok Kacin on Nov 12, 2013 11:02 PM ...

Web resources about - Delphi XE5 TWebBrowser Problem on Android [Edit] - embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey

Getting TWebBrowser on iOS to zoom
... := TUIWebView.Create; FWebView.setScalesPageToFit(true); // Add this line of code FDelegate := TiOSWebViewDelegate.Create; FDelegate.SetWebBrowser(Self); ...

Embarcadero AppMethod: another route to cross-platform mobile, now with C++ support
Embarcadero has updated AppMethod, its IDE for cross-platform mobile and desktop applications. The IDE now supports C++, and as a special offer, ...