Delphi firemonkey form and keyboard Previous/Next

If I have a web a webform (html) with many fields the Iphone and Ipad keyboard  show  Previous/Next field.

Is there a way to get this functionality with Delphi and a FM form ?

Bernt

Delphi XE2 FireMonkey Form flashes/ blinks
Hi, I am new in XE2 FMX, I just purchased Delphi XE2. When I run Form with button/ switch etc in FireMonkey during "OnMouse Enter" the Form is blinking from default grey to black. I tried to change the styles but it didn't help. Only when I make in Form transparency=true it is not blinking during running mouse over the button. In VCL all is fine. Can anyone point me what am I doing wrong in FMX ? regards, Magda > {quote:title=Magdalena Banasiak wrote:}{quote} > Hi, > > I am new in XE2 FMX, > > I just purchased Delphi XE2. > ...

Error opening existing firemonkey form in new Delphi XE7
I tried to open in Delphi XE7 Trial Version an existing mobile firemonkey form created in Delphi XE6 and get the following error message: "Error creating form: Cannot create Direct3D device for 'TCustomCanvasD2D'.." What's means? The form open with no errors in Delphi XE6. Thank in advance, Gustavo ...

How to show custom cursor on transparent firemonkey form Delphi XE3 [Edit]
HI. In my application I need to show a semi-transparent form with specific cursor. A simple example: procedure TForm1.FormCreate(Sender: TObject); begin Fill.Kind := TBrushKind.bkSolid; Fill.Color := $50000000; Top := 0; Left := 0; Width := 600; Height := 600; Transparency := true; Cursor := crSQLWait; end; but cursor is changed only when I start mouse moving. I don't know how to fix it:( Edited by: Sam Rob on Apr 8, 2013 1:31 AM decision: I add to onActivate: Cursor := crSQLWait; Application.ProcessMessages; ...

Delphi XE4 incredibly slow to render form when debugging a FireMonkey app
I have just started using Delphi XE4 having previously been using XE3. I am having a problem when running any FireMonkey application, even something as simple as a form with a label. Once the compiler has finished it takes around 20 seconds before the form is displayed. If I run the application from the EXE the delay is gone. I've tried compiling without debugging info and the problem persists. Can anyone recommend a course of action to find a solution to this? Kind regards Tristan ...

Delphi XE2, OSX and FireMonkey?
1. Does anyone know if developing with FireMonkey will be the only way to develop for OSX with XE2? 2. Does anyone know if you will need to compile on a Mac for OSX, or will XE2 cross compile? I know this will all come out during the world tour, but I'm just trying to get some idea so I can start planning. 1. Yes, I think for now it will be the only way. But you can probably build a native UI for OSX by directly using the API, like you can also develop Win32 applications without using the VCL. 2. XE2 will only be available for Windows, but it will compile for other platforms. &l...

Making Firemonkey more compatible with Delphi
I have programmed in Delphi since 1995 Delphi1 I am now evaluating Delphi XE4. It boggles my mind, why embarcadero has lost the most important aspects of Delphi. Simplicity and Fast User Interface creation. I can easily see how Firemonkey can be improved to bring it in line with traditional Delphi Techniques by doing the following. 1. All Firemonkey controls need a data aware counterpart. 2. Firemonkey Styles need to be converted to TControl descendants. 3. ie. TLayout goes to TPanel ( TFMXPanel ) 4. ie. TRectangle does to TFrame TFMXFrame ) 5. LiveBindings gets placed un...

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

ANN: Delphi XE2 FireMonkey BOOK
September 5, 2012 Coogara Consulting is pleased to announce that our new book is available: "FireMonkey Development for iOS and OS X with Delphi XE2" by Graeme Chandler. It is available printed (comb binding) or in PDF and MOBI (Kindle compatible) formats. Only from: http://shop.coogara.com Regards Graeme Chandler Coogara Consulting http://www.coogara.com.au http://shop.coogara.com http://www.strikingwood.com.au Graeme Chandler wrote: > Coogara Consulting is pleased to announce that our new book is > available: > > "FireMonkey Dev...

Pop-up on Mobile apps (FireMonkey / Delphi )
Hi everyone, I'm currently working on a FireMonkey mobile app with Delphi (XE6) and since i'm really new to this i'm in need of a little bit of help. For my App i'd like to build in a subscription screen that would work like a pop-up, showing modal on the same form than the login. I've been looking around a bit on the internet but couldn't find any usefull advice. I found a video ("FireMonkey: Showing Modal form with animation and Shadow effect" from Yaroslav Brovin) thad proved me that it was possible, but was unable to find how. I'm sure it'...

Delphi XE5 Firemonkey iOS7 Style (where is it?)
It says here http://www.embarcadero.com/products/rad-studio/whats-new that XE5 has "iOS 7 SDK support and style" Where is the iOS7 style? - All I can see is iOS6 style components. I can compile on iOS7 and it will bring up the keyboard in iOS 7 but none of the drag and drop components from firemonkey are iOS7 style. Am I missing something obvious? > {quote:title=David Templar wrote:}{quote} > It says here http://www.embarcadero.com/products/rad-studio/whats-new that XE5 has "iOS 7 SDK support and style" > > Where is the iOS7 style? - All I can see is...

Delphi, Firemonkey, IOS, and TCP howto?
I was really excited about the new ability to compile IOS apps written in Delphi, but I'm starting to find some major limitations, unless I'm really overlooking something. I want to write an iphone/pad app that needs to retrieve data from a socket connection, or from a webpage (http, webservice, anything). It seems that all of the Firemonkey internet and indy components are not supported within xcode. Am I overlooking something here, or is this a feature that will not be implemented, or is it planned to be implemented? If this kind of communication is not supported, this is a hu...

Delphi FireMonkey project / testComplete and MSAA
Hi I am actualy working on a new team project developped using FireMonkey. We want to create automated tests with TestComplete which is already used to run tests on some VCL projects. Unfortunatly, we discovered that TestComplete is not directly compatible with FireMonkey application, it only sees the windows but not the controls on it. Making some research we, found that TestComplete is able to identify controls thanks to MSAA. So we created a really short project (only one form with some controls) using the FireMonkey Accessibility Pack in order to look at TestComplete's behavio...

Web resources about - Delphi firemonkey form and keyboard Previous/Next - embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey

firemonkeys - iMore