creating / maintaining a style

Is there a tutorial, skill sprint, or a book on creating a style in firemonkey in english?  I would like to find more information on the default style used in an application (android, ios, windows), which property to modify in order to change the height and color of a style (component).
0
al

Delphi XE5 Firemonkey iOS7 Style (where is it?)
It says here http://www.embarcadero.com/products/rad-studio/whats-new that XE5 has "iOS 7 SDK support and style" Where is the iOS7 style? - All I can see is iOS6 style components. I can compile on iOS7 and it will bring up the keyboard in iOS 7 but none of the drag and drop components from firemonkey are iOS7 style. Am I missing something obvious? > {quote:title=David Templar wrote:}{quote} > It says here http://www.embarcadero.com/products/rad-studio/whats-new that XE5 has "iOS 7 SDK support and style" > > Where is the iOS7 style? - All I can see is...

Delphi / FireMonkey release components created at runtime [Edit]
Hello, XE6, Win7 Am I right I thinking that if I create a component, such as TImage, at runtime, Delphi automatically releases the memory when the program closes. I declared this: im: TImage; as a TForm variable. Put this in .FormCreate: ReportMemoryLeaksOnShutdown := DebugHook <> 0; This picks up things like TStrokeBrush when I don't run .Free; I then put this in: procedure TFrmScales.Button4Click(Sender: TObject); begin im := TImage.Create(self); im.Bitmap.Assign(I_note.Bitmap); // I_note is a TImage that I put there at design-time im.Pa...

Looking for video or technical docs in creating an firemonkey android style
I want to create a style that allows me to control the height of a tedit box, etc on firemonkey. I dont need picture graphics, just boxes or rectangles that allow me to create tedits, other rectangle type controls that I can control apart from platform defaults. ...

Delphi XE8 FireMonkey iOS Style problem with segmented buttons
Hi, Going through some tutorials to get used to mobile development using FireMonkey and Delphi XE8. One of the most basic layouts tend to use the toolbar component with segmented speed buttons, and then applying the correct segmented style to each button. However, there seems to be an issue with the iOS style. ...

VCL/FireMonkey styles missing on Win7/64 Delphi Pro XE2
Hi, I just moved to a new Win7/64 laptop and installed XE2 and just noticed that the VCL/Firemonkey styles aren't available in the IDE. I see the VSF files in the \redist folder but there's nothing except the bpl/dcl folders under the \Rad Studio folder in documents. I tried looking at the installer again but I didn't see an option to modify the installation to include the styles. I tried posting this to Install but haven't gotten any responses yet. I was hoping to start a new project using styles this weekend. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Tha...

Delphi XE7 multi-platform
I have a iOS app with a few controls and some code running on the iPhone4 emulator. Now I want to style it. Selecting a TSpeedbutton and right clicking gets the context menu. I select 'Edit Default Style' and the style editor appears, with the buttons across the top, but there is nothing else onscreen. The object inspector shows the speedbutton. 'Load' or 'Add' buttons ask for a file. I can't find any suitable files. I'm stuck. What happens now ? I have read the tutorials for XE4 and XE5. The XE4 tut shows the control depicted in the editor. I see not...

Delphi XE8 FireMonkey iOS Style problem with segmented buttons [Edit]
Hi, Going through some tutorials to get used to mobile development using FireMonkey and Delphi XE8. One of the most basic layouts tend to use the toolbar component with segmented speed buttons, and then applying the correct segmented style to each button. However, there seems to be an issue with the iOS style. [Screenshot.|https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B68Ju-patBf-RVVEMmI5UDd2cG8/view?usp=sharing] Using the "segmentedbuttonleft", "segmentedbuttonmiddle", and "segmentedbuttonright" styles is producing an extra border on the right button in iOS. It seems...

Firemonkey Style
When trying out the sample applications, at each and every component, I can see with the right-click the Edit Custom Style. But when creating a new application, Firemonkey mobile application, placing two TButtons on the form, right click on the button and I cannot see the Edit Custome Style buttons! Anyone has a clue? > When trying out the sample applications, at each and every component, I can see with the > right-click the Edit Custom Style. These are the *desktop* sample applications I take it...? > But when creating a new application, Firemonkey mobile application, ...

Can I order this FireMonkey Premium Styles (The Jet Style Pack) ??
Hi, can I order this FireMonkey Premium Styles (The Jet Style Pack) separately?? http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/42548 Thanks!! > {quote:title=Raymond NG wrote:}{quote} > Hi, can I order this FireMonkey Premium Styles (The Jet Style Pack) separately?? > > http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/42548 > > Thanks!! I think the jet.style is part of the standard XE4 installation now. Which Delphi do you need it for? > {quote:title=Douglas Rudd wrote:}{quote} > > {quote:title=Raymond NG wrote:}{quote} > > Hi, can I order this FireMonkey Premium S...

Styles or not to styles?
Scenario is as follows:I use align="center" in a DIV tag to, well, align content to the center.  But when running the page I get a warning saying that align is outdated.  So I'm thinking that styles is a better way to go.I remove align from the DIV tag and go for the equivalent style in styles - something like: styles="text-align: center;" - don't remember the exact format now but then I use Web Deveoper to set styles so it should be no syntax error.Anyway, running the page in Internet Explorer 8 and I get no center align what so ever.  It'...

create a ws server that creats wsdl using style document/literal
What do I have to do to create a webservice server that creats wsdl using style document/literal ? A customer told me, that in java rpc/encoded is no longer used and if it is possible to use document/literal instead ? I am still using D2006 enterprise. If it would help, I also would upgrade to D2009. Thanks for your help. Gretings from germany Michael Hi Michael, take a look at the release notes of D2009 (http://edn.embarcadero.com/print/38475#SOAP) I think the upgrade does not help you in this case. Unfortunately the soap support in delphi is poor. Maybe RemObjects SDK ...

Using the default Styles.css that is created when you create a new web prj

IOS Setup in Delphi help
Could someone check this document for me, since I cannot get my Delphi to talk properly anymore with my Mac and compile for my Test, adhoc and App Store. Had to reinstall my laptop, and forgot those settings, and I am at a loss. I added some screens in it, so you know what I all did. Could someone take a look at it, and tell me what's wrong / missing etc? Thank you ...

IOS Setup in Delphi help
Could someone check this document for me, since I cannot get my Delphi to talk properly anymore with my Mac and compile for my Test, adhoc and App Store. Had to reinstall my laptop, and forgot those settings, and I am at a loss. I added some screens in it, so you know what I all did. Could someone take a look at it, and tell me what's wrong / missing etc? Thank you ...

Web resources about - creating / maintaining a style - embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey

All sizes - Exercise Plays Vital Role Maintaining Brain Health - Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Maintaining Public Safety while Safeguarding Constitutional Rights - YouTube
In today’s video, Attorney General Eric Holder announced that the Bureau of Justice Assistance and the Office of Community Oriented Policing ...

Maintaining status quo enriches the few
Change is necessary. It can't be stopped, except at massive cost to future development and opportunity. Change also represents a problem for ...

IT Technical Account Manager - Managed Services - Maintaining Existing Clients

Islamic State Backgrounder: How the Caliphate is maintaining its grip - The Courier-Mail Search Search ...
THE Caliph was wounded. His jihadists routed. But if you think Islamic State is on the back foot, you’ve not been paying attention.

Islamic State Backgrounder: How the Caliphate is maintaining its grip - DailyTelegraph Search Search
THE Caliph was wounded. His jihadists routed. But if you think Islamic State is on the back foot, you’ve not been paying attention.

Islamic State Backgrounder: How the Caliphate is maintaining its grip - HeraldSun Search Search
THE Caliph was wounded. His jihadists routed. But if you think Islamic State is on the back foot, you’ve not been paying attention.

Islamic State Backgrounder: How the Caliphate is maintaining its grip
THE Caliph was wounded. His jihadists routed. But if you think Islamic State is on the back foot, you’ve not been paying attention.

Maintaining your privacy on Facebook
While Facebook offers a great way to stay in touch with family and friends, it can quickly turn into a privacy nightmare if you do not know your ...

Infrastructure key to Perth maintaining world-best liveability rating
Core infrastructure must keep pace with Perth's steady growth if WA's capital is to remain on the sought-after list of world's most liveable ...