Comport on Android

Hey all, I'm using Delphi XE6, and want to send or receive data through comport on Android.

Are there any free component or sample code support comport communication?
0
Lans

is possible to build an Android .SO with Delphi Firemonkey XE6 ? Thanks.
is possible to build an Android .SO with Delphi Firemonkey XE6 ? Thanks. > {quote:title=Aldo Lacavalla wrote:}{quote} > is possible to build an Android .SO with Delphi Firemonkey XE6 ? Thanks. Have a look in your Android output directory -- Linden "Mango" was Cool but "Wasabi" was Hotter but remember it's all in the "source" > {quote:title=Linden ROTH wrote:}{quote} > > {quote:title=Aldo Lacavalla wrote:}{quote} > > is possible to build an Android .SO with Delphi Firemonkey XE6 ? Thanks. > > > Have a look in ...

Android C demo program to Firemonkey Delphi (Will Pay)
I have a C demo program for the Android platform that I need to convert to Firemonkey and Delphi XE5. This demo logic is written in pure C, and reads one of 5 canned barcodes. Page39a contains those barcodes. The goal is to scan those codes and react accordingly. This conversion will serve as a learning process for me. I am willing to pay for this conversion if need be. Thanking you all in advance and I look forward to any recommendations. Andy http://www.odesk.com/ has developers for hire. Thanks Eli. I will check it out. Andy On Thu, 29 May 2014 06:18:43 -0700, Eli...

Ann: TsiLang Components Suite v7.1! (Multilanguage solution for Delphi and C++Builder with full FireMonkey support including Android and iOS)
Hello, We're glad to announce the release of TsiLang Components Suite 7.1! Simple and powerful localization solution for software developers. It's virtually impossible to find popular software that would not be translated (localized) into multiple languages. In fact, even niche and second-tier developers localize their products to increase international sales. Unfortunately, the process of software localizations is both time consuming and very expensive. Luckily, developers who use Delphi, or C++Builder platform can use TsiLang Components Suite to localize their software...

Ann: TsiLang Components Suite v7.1! (Multilanguage solution for Delphi and C++Builder with full FireMonkey support including Android and iOS)
Hello, We're glad to announce the release of TsiLang Components Suite 7.1! Simple and powerful localization solution for software developers. It's virtually impossible to find popular software that would not be translated (localized) into multiple languages. In fact, even niche and second-tier developers localize their products to increase international sales. Unfortunately, the process of software localizations is both time consuming and very expensive. Luckily, developers who use Delphi, or C++Builder platform can use TsiLang Components Suite to localize their software...

Does Delphi XE5 on Android work with the Android emulator? [Edit]
I find that even a hello-world app exactly like the one that David I outlines (add a button, one line of code, set button text) will not run on the Android Emulator configured out of the box. First, after installing the Rad Studio XE5 trial, I followed David I's steps exactly, and the emulator would not even start. Then I clicked Android SDK manager, updated it, and clicked run-without-debugging. It asked me if I wanted to start the emulator this time so I did. Now the Firemonkey app will not start up the emulator, and while it does appear to start debugging, the emulator scree...

[Android] TImage3D can not display on Android (Delphi XE7)
TImage3D can not display any image on Android,Only display black color in TImage3D. But it can be displayed in the windows platform. Android Phone: Nexus5 Version: Delphi XE7 Test step: Create a new Blank project of Multi-Device Application and add a 3D Form , Add a TImage3D control and set property "Bitmap" with any Image/Picuture (etc: PNG or JPG picture),run on Android phone, then you can found the android form display the Image3D with full black color ,not display any picture. But it can be displayed in the windows platform. There is a bug in XE7 so that no material or im...

Delphi and Android
I just bought a Huawei Ascend P6 that supports NEOS, so I immediately set to create a simple app for example, a button and a label where clicking on the first time out on the second, no big deal, BUT, with my displeasure, after the compilaizione I transferred the APK file is in the cell, I installed it, but launching the app exits ONLY a white screen and does nothing, however, and the app is not locked! Someone gave to this same problem? I also tried with the examples in the Sample folder, but nothing. I created a virtual phone with AVD (Nexus 4) and I created a simple app and every...

Delphi for Android
If this is not the right forum, please direct me to the right one. I want to write a simple application for android. Is it possible? I have bought Delphi XE2 and downloaded Andoid sdk. Is there any site to guide me step by step for this job? Can I do the same task with Free Pascal, or even better with Lazarus? Regarding FPC or Lazarus, I need it for highschool teaching purposes. Thanks a lot in advance, Dimitris Dimitris Koutsourelis wrote: > If this is not the right forum, please direct me to the right one. > I want to write a simple application for android. Is it possible?...

How can i get android sms PDUS data in Delphi Android BroadcastReceiver
I'm trying to get delphi android sms input with sms broadcastreceiver. But 'type cast' returns nil object. First i'm getting bundle in intent like eclipse android, but i cannot continue coding for reading sms input because *JObject to TJavaArray<JObject>* casting returns to me nil object. My codes here {code} using Androidapi.JNI.JavaTypes, Androidapi.JNI.Telephony, Androidapi.JNIBridge; procedure TMainScreen.BroadcastReceiver2Receive(Context: JContext; Intent: JIntent); var obj: JObject; I: Integer; msg : JSmsMessage; pdus : TJavaArray<JOb...

Get the fat out from XE5 Android apps
In the modern mobile OSes (like iOS and Android) the applications are run into a sandbox for more control, security and performance reasons and there are no (easy) ways to separate/use a "runtime" library (in Delphi's case RTL + FireMonkey) to be shared by multiple apps. This problem is common to all mobile x-plat runtimes/wrappers like Adobe AIR (http://www.adobe.com/products/air.html) or Mono (http://www.mono-project.com). In Delphi's case the problem with the increasingly fat apps (statically linking RTL + FireMonkey to the application binary) comes from the non-optimi...

Does an android app created with Delphi XE5, XE6 run on Android 5 without modifications?
Is a FireMonkey NDK application forward compatible as much as a JDK one? Markus wrote: > Android changed the JVM from Dalvik to another one (just forgot the > name) The new runtime is called ART. > and that caused issues with Delphi based programs which had any > images in them as TImage.LoadFromStream didn't work properly > anymore and a few small other issues. But that was not a problem with the NDK itself. Just that there was a new runtime underneath the NDK, and FMX was making some assumptions that work under Dalvik but not under ART. -- Remy ...

Why no Delphi-Android forum?
https://forums.embarcadero.com/category.jspa?categoryID=89 FWIW, there is no Android there. N Depred wrote: > https://forums.embarcadero.com/category.jspa?categoryID=89 > > FWIW, there is no Android there. Adding new forums to cover platforms is in discussion. John Frazier likes to do it all in one go and not piece meal so internal discussions on the best setup sometimes takes a few weeks as everyone gives their input. -- Jeff Overcash (TeamB) (Please do not email me directly unless asked. Thank You) And so I patrol in the valley of the shadow of the tr...

Web resources about - Comport on Android - embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey

How to comport yourself like a proper villain whilst traveling: Via Automobile.
As a villain you, undoubtedly have appointments and carefully planned schedules that must be kept. Therefore a ruthless efficiency in travel ...

Kirsten Powers: Obamacare Delays Like Kill List, Don’t ‘Comport with the Constitution’
... supporters who are insisting that Obama should have flexibility while implementing the law are advocating for behavior that does not “comport ...

When a Headline doesn’t Comport with Content
Daniel Halper has a post up at The Weekly Standard entitled Gregory Mocks LaPierre for Proposing Armed Guards, but Sends Kids to High-Security ...

DHS chief: Immigration enforcement ‘needs to comport with American values’
In an exclusive interview with ABC News , Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson said the Obama administration’s new plan for deportations will ...

Romney Says Obama's Philosophy is "foreign to" and "does not comport with the American experience"
Romney's really going full-speed ahead with this " Obama = Evil Foreigner " business: I just think it's kind of weird to remount Sarah Palin's ...