Changing font size of FireMonkey TStringGrid - Is this possible?

I have a tStringGrid displayed on sample IOS app using XE4 but cannot find anyway to change the font size which is tiny by default and just about unreadable.

Anyone know how this font size, type etc can be set? The tStringGrid control is really unusable unless it can be changed.

Matthew

> {quote:title=Matthew Shallvey wrote:}{quote}
> I have a tStringGrid displayed on sample IOS app using XE4 but cannot find anyway to change the font size which is tiny by default and just about unreadable.

Join the queue.

My preferred method would be to create a custom style for TTextCell, but they've made it devilishly difficult to do with the supplied software.

--
MonkeyStyler FireMonkey style designer http://bit.ly/PzxKyI
Embarcadero MVP