Capture Screen

Hi.
How can I capture some rect a desktop?
0
Brunnen

> {quote:title=Brunnen Gi wrote:}{quote}
> Hi.
> How can I capture some rect a desktop?

need a little more info.   usually print screen will capture the whole desktop..and from there you can crop it in paint.. ?
0
glen
8/12/2013 8:31:18 AM
Google is your friend ...

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10303256/how-to-take-a-screenshot-with-firemonkey-multi-platforms
0
Roland

Screen Capture
Hi, how should one implement "Print Screen" functionality within PB without using any OCX's? What I'm looking for is to get a print of the active window e.g. to clipboard. Then copying that to e.g Word using OLE is ok and that I can do. The problem is getting the picture of the active window to the clipboard. Or is there a better solution? TIA, Kari You can simulate pressing the print screen key. See http://www.sybase.com/detail?id=47760 "Kari Paukku" <paukku@falx.com> wrote in message news:42fbb4bb$1@forums-1-dub... > Hi, &g...

capture the screen using print screen key
hi all,I am new to this ASP.NET web application. I want to capture the screen using the printscreen key and save it.How can i do this using ASP.NET programming?Thanks in advance....  You can do it with an activeX control- not with ASP.NET. Have a look at this article for more info. However, you should be aware that activeX controls will only run in IE, and are generally considered a security risk, which really makes them only suitable for intranet applications.My Blog   Hi,    Kindly Checkou this article    http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/UploadFile/perryle...

Screen capture
Hi, What is the easiest way to make a wxPerl application take a screen capture of its window? -- Johan > What is the easiest way to make a wxPerl application take a screen > capture of its window? Hi Johan, Can't you use wxScreenDC? I've never used it myself. However, Wx is a GUI programming language and normally a screen grab wouldn't show itself. It's more of a background operation, so using straight Perl might be a better option. Here are a couple of items from Perl Monks: http://www.perlmonks.org/index.pl?node_id=355073 http://www.perlmo...

screen capture
Name: G JS Product: Firefox Summary: screen capture Comments: I cannot use scrolling screen capture(long entire page) with FireFox. I use SnagIt 5.1.1 which is old version. I don't know that is it relate with the version of SnagIt or something else. I only have 5.1.1 version so i cannot test with newest one. If you guys could test and fix it that would be great. I don't want to use IE anymore.... Thank you G Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/20070725 Firefox/2.0.0.6 ...

screen capture
Hi, I am wondering if there is any code I can use to capture the current IE window and save it(or send it back to client) as jpeg file.Thanks I don't suppose anyone has solved this problem yet. I was well on my way to get this working after finding code the take screen shots, but I wasn't able to solve the situation for when a web page span multiple pages. My screen shots were showing black for anything that was off the viewable screen. ...

capture screen

screen capture
we have about 100 pb users using our inhouse application. we would like to do a screen capture and store it on a network drive somewhere. does anybody know an api or module that does this or even how to do it code wise? thanks jjj Hi Jon; How about the built-in PB command PrintScreen ( ) - would that suffice your needs? Regards ... Chris President: OSUG / STD Inc. Blog: http://chrispollach.blogspot.com PBDJ: http://chrispollach.sys-con.com SourceForge: http://sourceforge.net/projects/stdfndclass "Jon Jaroska" wrote in message news:MPG.275efb2ab...

screen capture.
hi, i am trying to email a person via web form, however, I am having a slight issue figuring out the capture code, because of a handicap. does anyone know of an add on that can help me solve a visual capture code? On 2/21/2014 8:20 PM, bryan roache wrote: > hi, i am trying to email a person via web form, however, I am having a > slight issue figuring out the capture code, because of a handicap. does > anyone know of an add on that can help me solve a visual capture code? (I assume you mean web forum and a screen capture) Irfanview the free image manipulation program h...

Screen Capture
This is definately an off the wall question but what the heck here goes. How can you capture an image displayed on your screen and then save it to a file? I've wanted to do that several times when explaining system settings or software settings in newgroups. I'd also like to display settings pics on my web site too. Any help would be very much appreciated... --------Todd if this shouldn't be here let me know and I'll post it elsewhere Todd OBert wrote: > This is definately an off the wall question but what the he...

Screen Capture
Hi, does anyone know if it is possible to do a Screen Capture and save it to a jpg or similar? Thanks, Wesley > {quote:title=Wesley Harrison wrote:}{quote} > Hi, > > does anyone know if it is possible to do a Screen Capture and save it to a jpg or similar? > > Thanks, > Wesley Hi Wesley, If you're referring to taking a screenshot in code, the following works for us. It saves the screen to a TImage but can be modified if you simply want the TBitmap object instead... {code} procedure TfrmBaseMobile.MakeScreenshot(AImage: TImage); var ABmp: ...

Screen Capture the Ctrl-Alt-Del Screen for HOW-TO Handouts for users?
Greetings. Like everyone here, we make handouts on How-To's for our users. Pictures help, and I have used for years the Print Screen Key that captures a page, and then put it in word, crop it, add text, and distribute. I wanted to show people how to change their password, by Ctrl-Alt-Del, and use the screens in it. However, the key combo locks out the ability to screen capture. I have tried all the combinations of WindowsXP screen capture, and also have used several screen capture programs. Nothing Even a movie capture, and it ignores it, and stays on the windows background! An...

Capturing the Captures.
--------------enig8FD89A3647DBE88C32C59B85 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=Big5 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable As promised yesterday, today gaal and I entered a gobby Q/A session, producing the first document under the Perl6::FAQ tree, on the newly coined Capture objects (previously known as Arguments) objects: http://svn.openfoundry.org/pugs/docs/Perl6/FAQ/Capture.pod A HTMLized version is also available online: http://pugs.blogs.com/pugs/2006/04/perl6faqcapture.html With gaal's clearly-worded, carefully probing questions, I found myself discover...

capture screen
Name: TKC Email: tkc7211968atyahoodotcomdottw Product: Shiretoko Summary: capture screen Comments: should have capture screen and webpages function. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Web resources about - Capture Screen - embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey

Capture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

SWEET 16: Dayton Captures Facebook Buzz
The field of 68 teams in the 2014 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship tournament has been whittled down to 16, and the regional semifinals ...

How can Facebook advertisers capture a millennial’s attention?
Getting the attention of a millennial on Facebook is difficult — especially when big companies, social media outlets, and TV networks are not ...

Capture 365 Journal on the App Store on iTunes
Get Capture 365 Journal on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

This affordable camera lets you capture underwater photos and videos
Being able to take great digital videos and photos really is a wonderful treat with today's video cameras. The Ivation 20MP Underwater Shockproof ...

Camera Captures Man Stealing Guns From Worcester Armory
Surveillance cameras captured the man suspected of stealing assault rifles and handguns from a Worcester Army Reserve Center, though no arrests ...

"My All American" captures legendary cancer-fighting football player's spirit
Angelo Pizzo wrote scripts for "Rudy" and "Hoosiers" and chose to stake his directorial debut on Freddie Steinmark, who sparked the war on cancer ...

This Drunk Teddy Bear Truly Captures the Holiday Spirit
The opening line of Tolstoy’s Anna Karenina reads, “All happy families are alike; each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.” I think what ...

Video shot from a plane captures fiery demise of 'UFO' space junk
A suspected rocket body has been on a collision course with Earth for weeks. This may be the only footage of it burning up.

Video captures man shooting Tulane med student - CNN.com
A man who tried to help a crime victim was shot in the stomach and would have been shot again except the attacker's handgun jammed, security ...