Azure Baas will not work with Delphi XE7?

This is part of a sample program for an Android phone app that stores data in a Azure storage.

The following code worked fine in Delphi XE5 and Delphi XE6 but not in XE7.  I get no errors at compile and run time, but when it connects to Azure storage and try to queryentities(tablename) it just closes the program.

public
    tableservice : TAzureTableService;

var
  aRow: TCloudTableRow;
  rowsList: TList<TCloudTableRow>;
begin
  rowsList := TableService.QueryEntities(tablename);     //This is where it fails because I can comment it out and the program will stay up and not close.

I think there maybe a bug in TAzureTableService component?
Thanks
Walter
0
Garnet

If it supports setting a proxy you can run it through Fiddler to see what it is sending to the server.

http://www.telerik.com/fiddler
0
Eli

Why does this work fine in Delphi 2009, but not in Delphi 2010
I've been racking my head trying to figure this out and can't understand what is wrong, TFileStream.ReadComponentRes fails when I try to read a component containing a record, it works fine in Delphi 2009 and Delphi 2007, but fails with Delphi 2010 Here is the unit source and DFM *+//UnitSource+* unit Unit1; interface uses Windows, Messages, SysUtils, Variants, Classes, Graphics, Controls, Forms, Dialogs, StdCtrls; type TThresholdMode = (tm0,tm1,tm2,tm3,tm4,tm5); TThreshold = Record Mode:TThresholdMode; Filter,Start,Stop:Integer; end; ...

Will Delphi XE2 co-exist with other Delphi versions ?
Can I install it on a machine that's got other Delphi's on it ? Lut Mentz wrote: > Can I install it on a machine that's got other Delphi's on it ? Yes. As far as I know that has always been the case. -- -Mike (TeamB) Lut Mentz wrote: > Can I install it on a machine that's got other Delphi's on it ? Yes -- it has always been the case that the new version co-exists peacefully with all the older ones. -- Nick Hodges -- Product Development Manager Gateway Ticketing Systems http://www.gatewayticketing.com > {quote:title=Mike Williams ...

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

Delphi xe7 TLocationSensor not working
I've found that the TLocationSensor control is no longer working in my iOS apps. I'm testing with the Location Demo app that is supplied. The app works fine on android but on iOS the app does not request location permission and as a result I'm not getting any LocationChanged events. When I look at the location permissions it never gets set and if I set it manually the app actually resets it to empty. Pretty weird, but QC says it works for them. I've tested on iPhone 4, iphone 5 and iPad air. I'm using Xcode 6.1, iOS 8.1, delphi xe 7 with the beta ld that's sup...

Is dll developed in Delphi 6 works on Delphi 2?
I have a one dll, whose work is to creates a form with some normal vcl controls, print selected tables and email some reports. It was developed in Delphi 6. Can any other application which was developed in Delphi 2 use that dll.? If not, please let me know in which areas i need change. The dll work is only to print and email. With regards, Srikanth Varma Srikanth varma wrote: > I have a one dll, whose work is to creates a form with some normal > vcl controls, print selected tables and email some reports. It was > developed in Delphi 6. Can any other application which was d...

dll fails when compiled with delphi 2010, but works with delphi 7
I may be doing good if someone can just point me to the right forum I have not created a dll for some time and have not written one with 2010 before. The dll I am creating will be called as a cfx function by either a ColdFusion or BlueDragon webserver. I have written cfx DLLs in the past. The function declaration is below, it is the standard declaration from ColdFusion or Bluegradon documention on creating a CFX. procedure ProcessTagRequest(Request: TCFXRequest); export; cdecl; Since this was the first time using 2010 I wrote a very basic function to build off that was not much mor...

Trying to call a .DLL from Delphi XE (used to work with Delphi 6 :-) )
Hi everyone, I have a problem where perhaps some one could help point me in the right direction. In Delphi 6 I used a stand alone package to train a neural netowrk,. The trained neural network was stored as a .DEF file. The standalone software provided a .DLL and Delphi code to call the network and get the prediced values from your sw. (The .DLL was created in 2002 and apparently is 32 bit.) I have'nt used it for years but am now coming back to it.... I now use Delphi XE on Windows 7 (32 bit) The old .exe's I had compiled from that time work fine. However in Delphi XE ...

Need help to allow a working Delphi 3 project to build on Delphi XE
How do I adjust this working Delphi 3 program that uses OLEAUTO and OLE2 to work on the newer Delphi XE, Program code is below this, errors are here : Checking project dependencies... Compiling admn_api.dproj (Debug, Win32) dcc command line for "admn_api.dpr" c:\program files (x86)\embarcadero\rad studio\8.0\bin\dcc32.exe -$O- -$W+ --no-config -M -Q -AWinTypes=Windows;WinProcs=Windows;DbiTypes=BDE; DbiProcs=BDE;DbiErrs=BDE -DDEBUG -I"c:\program files (x86)\embarcadero\rad studio\8.0\lib\Win32\release";"C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\RAD Studio...

delphi xe
i have an app written in Delphi5 that I plan to transfer to Delphi XE in 2011. I live in south africa so the $2000 is quite a major issue but I have decided i must do it and have decided - i think- on a BDE/dbase replacement in Firebird. What still frightens me however is whether the Indy smtp component that sounds like it comes as part of XE, will work. I have had problems with unstable versions of this component and have reverted back from the Tiburon to the Indy 10 version in my current D5 app becau se I could not get the SSL /authentication automated - under D5 indy 10.0.52 my 1500 us...

Delphi 4 to Delphi 2007

Android C demo program to Firemonkey Delphi (Will Pay)
I have a C demo program for the Android platform that I need to convert to Firemonkey and Delphi XE5. This demo logic is written in pure C, and reads one of 5 canned barcodes. Page39a contains those barcodes. The goal is to scan those codes and react accordingly. This conversion will serve as a learning process for me. I am willing to pay for this conversion if need be. Thanking you all in advance and I look forward to any recommendations. Andy http://www.odesk.com/ has developers for hire. Thanks Eli. I will check it out. Andy On Thu, 29 May 2014 06:18:43 -0700, Eli...

Delphi XE7
How can I upgrade Intraweb delivered with Delphi XE7 to the last version of Intraweb? Sincerly Toni > {quote:title=Toni Santa wrote:}{quote} > How can I upgrade Intraweb delivered with Delphi XE7 to the last version of Intraweb? > > Sincerly > Toni Hi Toni, we are just finishing a new IW 14 version, including XE7 support. It should be available for download within a couple of days. Best regards I'm a little confused...What is installed with it now then? Also the (downloaded) demos don't compile with it. Jeff "Alexandre Machado" wr...

Web resources about - Azure Baas will not work with Delphi XE7? - embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey