app locks up after 2 runs.

FMX Delphi mobile app.  How do I gracefully exit out, when user hits back space on the android phone.  Currently I have listview1,listview2,memo1,memo2, edit boxes, labels,  opening file and rewriting files.  Currently app locks up after 2 runs.  Either it doesn’t like rewriting over a file. I tired deleting the file first and saving again. Still locks up. I tried doing on destroy event and releasing componenet,  nothing, still locks up
0
Gilbert
8/5/2015 3:54:47 PM
embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey 4901 articles. 2 followers. Follow