Dear friends,

Visual report designer is available now on both MS Windows and MAC OS X!
Full sources.

We can write here full list of possibilities, but it will so long. Let
see FastReport VCL and FastReport FMX comparison table:
http://www.fast-report.com/en/products/comparison-fast-report-firemonkey-vcl.html
And all of this - just now in your hands for business-applications for Mac.

Report generator FastReport FMX is the first multiplatform solution for
including Business Intelligence into software based on Embarcadero
FireMonkey IDE (Delphi for MS Windows and Apple Mac OS X).
Compatible with Embarcadero RAD Studio XE2 (FireMonkey) and XE3
(FireMonkey 2).

Web page of report generator for FireMonkey
http://www.fast-report.com/en/products/fast-report-firemonkey.html

Download trial version:
http://www.fast-report.com/en/download/fast-report-firemonkey.html

--
Best regards,
  Michael Philippenko         mailto:michael@fast-report.com

Folks, I have this FastReport FMX now and it's pretty impressive. The Report Designer must be the most complex Firemonkey program/component made so far. (even though it doesn't have all the stuff the VCL version has yet)

It's a good sign that more powerful FM components are coming out. If it is able to get going, there is no other product out there like Firemonkey that will be able to one-button cross compile to native code for Windows, OSX, IOS, Android.

I know people have been asking for a highlighting or RTF memo component. This FastReport also includes the FastScript components for making your own scripting engine. One of the components is a Color syntax highlighting memo. It's not RTF but it is real color syntax highlighting for six languages.
0
Douglas
10/31/2012 3:49:21 AM
Dear Douglas,

Thank you for high appreciation of our work.

Can we place it as opinion about FR FMX to our web-site?

PS: We have also some html-tags for highlighting in memo. You can use it:

http://www.fast-report.com/documentation/UserMan/html_tags_in_the_text_object.htm

PPS: And do not forget about dialogs as part of report in FastReport.

PPPS: I will make small presentation about FastReport FMX on CogeRage7
at 7th of November:
http://www.embarcadero.com/coderage/coderage-7-delphi-sessions?session=Wednesday#Session15

You are welcome!

31.10.2012 7:49, Douglas Rudd wrote:
> Folks, I have this FastReport FMX now and it's pretty impressive. The Report Designer must be the most complex Firemonkey program/component made so far. (even though it doesn't have all the stuff the VCL version has yet)
>
> It's a good sign that more powerful FM components are coming out. If it is able to get going, there is no other product out there like Firemonkey that will be able to one-button cross compile to native code for Windows, OSX, IOS, Android.
>
> I know people have been asking for a highlighting or RTF memo component. This FastReport also includes the FastScript components for making your own scripting engine. One of the components is a Color syntax highlighting memo. It's not RTF but it is real color syntax highlighting for six languages.

--
Best regards,
  Michael Philippenko         mailto:michael@fast-report.com
  Fast Reports - reporting must be Fast!!
  http://www.fast-report.com
0
Michael
11/1/2012 12:54:16 PM
I installed FastReport FMX Embarcadero Edition available in CodeCentral (http://cc.embarcadero.com/item/29153), but when are loaded .bpl initialization of IDE emerge the following errors: "A class named TfrxDMPPage already exists". Any solution for this problem?
0
Paulo

Ann: FastReport FMX for Delphi XE2 and XE3 released

ANN: Delphi XE2 FireMonkey BOOK
September 5, 2012 Coogara Consulting is pleased to announce that our new book is available: "FireMonkey Development for iOS and OS X with Delphi XE2" by Graeme Chandler. It is available printed (comb binding) or in PDF and MOBI (Kindle compatible) formats. Only from: http://shop.coogara.com Regards Graeme Chandler Coogara Consulting http://www.coogara.com.au http://shop.coogara.com http://www.strikingwood.com.au Graeme Chandler wrote: > Coogara Consulting is pleased to announce that our new book is > available: > > "FireMonkey Dev...

MD5 SHA* Hash in Delphi Firemonkey 2 [Rad XE3]
Hi. I have searched the web for tow days now, and I could not find any components that can do md5 sha1 sha256 sha512 and are compartabe with firemonkey, win + osx. Mybe someone knows a good package or two. Thanks. ...

ANN: FireDataGrid 1.0 beta 3 for Delphi XE6 (Firemonkey) has been released! [Edit]
Dear colleagues, we are pleased to announce that version FireDataGrid 1.0 beta 3 for Delphi XE6 (Firemonkey) has been released. Version is quite stable and can be considered as a release candidate. This demo version adds two examples. MultiSelectDemo - demonstrates the ability to work in several selection modes (single row, multiple rows, single cell many cells, selection with rubber band and etc.). CustomEditorDemo - demonstrates the ability to embed custom cell editor to the grid view. In the example are being reviewed two options of the editors, based on embedded TControl and direct int...

ANN: TMS Pack for FireMonkey v1.5 with new TMS Grid for FireMonkey released
We're very proud to announce the availability of TMS Pack for FireMonkey v1.5 at http://www.tmssoftware.com/site/tmsfmxpack.asp that includes our new TMS Grid for FireMonkey and also a new Outlook style navigation bar and advanced edit controls. Screenshot: http://www.tmssoftware.com/site/img/TMSFMXGridCollection_small.png TMS Grid for FireMonkey feature set: - Fully style-able, customizable and architected from the ground up for FireMonkey - Fully cross platform, support for Win32, Win64, Mac OSX, iOS - High performance: handles >500.000 rows, >10.000 columns witho...

Delphi XE2, OSX and FireMonkey?
1. Does anyone know if developing with FireMonkey will be the only way to develop for OSX with XE2? 2. Does anyone know if you will need to compile on a Mac for OSX, or will XE2 cross compile? I know this will all come out during the world tour, but I'm just trying to get some idea so I can start planning. 1. Yes, I think for now it will be the only way. But you can probably build a native UI for OSX by directly using the API, like you can also develop Win32 applications without using the VCL. 2. XE2 will only be available for Windows, but it will compile for other platforms. &l...

Ann: TsiLang Components Suite v7.2! (Multilanguage solution for Delphi and C++Builder with full FireMonkey support)
Hello, We're glad to announce the release of TsiLang Components Suite 7.2! Simple and powerful localization solution for software developers. It's virtually impossible to find popular software that would not be translated (localized) into multiple languages. In fact, even niche and second-tier developers localize their products to increase international sales. Unfortunately, the process of software localizations is both time consuming and very expensive. Luckily, developers who use Delphi, or C++Builder platform can use TsiLang Components Suite to localize their software...

Ann: TsiLang Components Suite v7.2! (Multilanguage solution for Delphi and C++Builder with full FireMonkey support)
Hello, We're glad to announce the release of TsiLang Components Suite 7.2! Simple and powerful localization solution for software developers. It's virtually impossible to find popular software that would not be translated (localized) into multiple languages. In fact, even niche and second-tier developers localize their products to increase international sales. Unfortunately, the process of software localizations is both time consuming and very expensive. Luckily, developers who use Delphi, or C++Builder platform can use TsiLang Components Suite to localize their software...

Are Threads and Timers preemptive in FireMonkey under Delphi XE3?
I've searched the forum and tried to find this in the documentation - all to no avail. I'm starting a new project and I'm considering moving from XE2 to XE3 for it. In my app, I need to have several timers and threads running and THE key requirement is that they are not subject to blocking. The app will need to run under both Windows and OS X. Any help is appreciated. -Mike > In my app, I need to have several timers and threads running > and THE key requirement is that they are not subject to blocking. You should expect similar behaviour to the VCL. Are you not ge...

A little bit about FireMonkey and Delphi XE2 @andreanolanusse
A little bit about FireMonkey and Delphi XE2 http://www.andreanolanusse.com/en/a-little-bit-about-firemonkey-and-delphi-xe2/ -- Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/mail/ ...

ANN: FireDataGrid 1.2 for XE7 (Firemonkey) has been released!
We are pleased to announce the release of a component FireDataGrid 1.2. The main feature of version 1.2 is support of RAD/Delphi XE7 Firemonkey. The component has become very stable. Were fixed a number of bugs that have been discovered in a process of working with the previous version. Among other things was optimized a rendering mechanism and achieved a crazy painting speed for drawing large tables with many rows. Was added a custom filter example with a demonstration of how to quickly add filtering of values on a view. Download latest version here - http://www.devmachines.com/component...

Delphi XE2 FireMonkey Form flashes/ blinks
Hi, I am new in XE2 FMX, I just purchased Delphi XE2. When I run Form with button/ switch etc in FireMonkey during "OnMouse Enter" the Form is blinking from default grey to black. I tried to change the styles but it didn't help. Only when I make in Form transparency=true it is not blinking during running mouse over the button. In VCL all is fine. Can anyone point me what am I doing wrong in FMX ? regards, Magda > {quote:title=Magdalena Banasiak wrote:}{quote} > Hi, > > I am new in XE2 FMX, > > I just purchased Delphi XE2. > ...

Delphi / FireMonkey release components created at runtime [Edit]
Hello, XE6, Win7 Am I right I thinking that if I create a component, such as TImage, at runtime, Delphi automatically releases the memory when the program closes. I declared this: im: TImage; as a TForm variable. Put this in .FormCreate: ReportMemoryLeaksOnShutdown := DebugHook <> 0; This picks up things like TStrokeBrush when I don't run .Free; I then put this in: procedure TFrmScales.Button4Click(Sender: TObject); begin im := TImage.Create(self); im.Bitmap.Assign(I_note.Bitmap); // I_note is a TImage that I put there at design-time im.Pa...

Web resources about - Ann: FastReport FMX for Delphi XE3 (FireMonkey 2) and XE2 (FireMonkey) released - embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey

Free software downloads - Windows downloads - Mac downloads - Linux downloads - Drivers - Games and iPhone ...
Free software download : Download Windows, Macintosh software, Linux software, Drivers, Games and iPhone apps from Soft-Files.com

Windows Vista Google Alerts for 06 April 2008
Keeping an eye on Windows, other things tech and home of the Observed Tech PODCAST.

Member-to-Member Offers
Firebird SQL: The true open-source relational database