Dear friends,

Visual report designer is available now on both MS Windows and MAC OS X!
Full sources.

We can write here full list of possibilities, but it will so long. Let
see FastReport VCL and FastReport FMX comparison table:
http://www.fast-report.com/en/products/comparison-fast-report-firemonkey-vcl.html
And all of this - just now in your hands for business-applications for Mac.

Report generator FastReport FMX is the first multiplatform solution for
including Business Intelligence into software based on Embarcadero
FireMonkey IDE (Delphi for MS Windows and Apple Mac OS X).
Compatible with Embarcadero RAD Studio XE2 (FireMonkey) and XE3
(FireMonkey 2).

Web page of report generator for FireMonkey
http://www.fast-report.com/en/products/fast-report-firemonkey.html

Download trial version:
http://www.fast-report.com/en/download/fast-report-firemonkey.html

--
Best regards,
  Michael Philippenko         mailto:michael@fast-report.com

Folks, I have this FastReport FMX now and it's pretty impressive. The Report Designer must be the most complex Firemonkey program/component made so far. (even though it doesn't have all the stuff the VCL version has yet)

It's a good sign that more powerful FM components are coming out. If it is able to get going, there is no other product out there like Firemonkey that will be able to one-button cross compile to native code for Windows, OSX, IOS, Android.

I know people have been asking for a highlighting or RTF memo component. This FastReport also includes the FastScript components for making your own scripting engine. One of the components is a Color syntax highlighting memo. It's not RTF but it is real color syntax highlighting for six languages.
0
Douglas
10/31/2012 3:49:21 AM
Dear Douglas,

Thank you for high appreciation of our work.

Can we place it as opinion about FR FMX to our web-site?

PS: We have also some html-tags for highlighting in memo. You can use it:

http://www.fast-report.com/documentation/UserMan/html_tags_in_the_text_object.htm

PPS: And do not forget about dialogs as part of report in FastReport.

PPPS: I will make small presentation about FastReport FMX on CogeRage7
at 7th of November:
http://www.embarcadero.com/coderage/coderage-7-delphi-sessions?session=Wednesday#Session15

You are welcome!

31.10.2012 7:49, Douglas Rudd wrote:
> Folks, I have this FastReport FMX now and it's pretty impressive. The Report Designer must be the most complex Firemonkey program/component made so far. (even though it doesn't have all the stuff the VCL version has yet)
>
> It's a good sign that more powerful FM components are coming out. If it is able to get going, there is no other product out there like Firemonkey that will be able to one-button cross compile to native code for Windows, OSX, IOS, Android.
>
> I know people have been asking for a highlighting or RTF memo component. This FastReport also includes the FastScript components for making your own scripting engine. One of the components is a Color syntax highlighting memo. It's not RTF but it is real color syntax highlighting for six languages.

--
Best regards,
  Michael Philippenko         mailto:michael@fast-report.com
  Fast Reports - reporting must be Fast!!
  http://www.fast-report.com
0
Michael
11/1/2012 12:54:16 PM
I installed FastReport FMX Embarcadero Edition available in CodeCentral (http://cc.embarcadero.com/item/29153), but when are loaded .bpl initialization of IDE emerge the following errors: "A class named TfrxDMPPage already exists". Any solution for this problem?
0
Paulo