Android - Virtual Keyboard - How to disable virtual keyboard for TMemo?

By default when I click on TMemo Virtual Keyboard is shown.

 I'd like to have TMemo without auto-shown Virtual Keyboard, I set Hit Test to False, but now my TMemo is not scrollable :(

How can I achieve scrollable TMemo without Virtual Keyboard?
2
Sebastian

> {quote:title=Sebastian Kozub wrote:}{quote}
> By default when I click on TMemo Virtual Keyboard is shown.
>
>  I'd like to have TMemo without auto-shown Virtual Keyboard, I set Hit Test to False, but now my TMemo is not scrollable :(
>
> How can I achieve scrollable TMemo without Virtual Keyboard?

Solved:

Set the 'CanFocus' property to False :-)
1
Sebastian

Delphi firemonkey form and keyboard Previous/Next
If I have a web a webform (html) with many fields the Iphone and Ipad keyboard show Previous/Next field. Is there a way to get this functionality with Delphi and a FM form ? B ...

Disable Keyboard
My laptop keyboard is not working properly. Some keys are jammed. I have connected external USB keyboard. But sometime laptop keyboard create problem like Ctrl/Alt key press event triggered. Is it possible to disable laptop keyboard device? -- chaitanyayardi ------------------------------------------------------------------------ ...

Keyboard error or no keyboard present
When I boot my ASUS A7N8X, I can see the three lights on the keyboard flash and then go out. But the boot process stops with a keyboard error. I've tried the keyboard in another computer and it works. The only thing I can think of is the motherboard is toast. Anyone have any other ideas? -- Robert GRC newsgroup tips - http://www.imilly.com/noregrets.htm List of Lists - http://lists.thedatalist.com/ Privacy and Security - http://www.spywarewarrior.com/uiuc/main-nf.htm Robert Wycoff wrote: > When I boot my ASUS A7N8X, I can see the three lights on the keyboard fla...

Disable keyboard
Hi all,     i need to  disable keyboard for a web application. To be more specific, the scenario is there is a online test application, when i run that application, the browser should open in full screen also the keyboard should be locked. So that user wont shift to other windows and search for anything in browsers by typing. Can anyone help me out in finding solution to this.  Thanks, Regards     I sure as heck hope that what you want to do is impossible!  Otherwise, some goobers will setup websites that lock down your computers.  Viruses and trojans are bad enough! It's totally impossible with web alone. What I suggest (since I have a similar scenario before), host a web browser control in a winform application and control the keyboard strokes to prevent users from alt-tabbing on certain scenarios while taking the exam. take a look on this one: http://www.codeproject.com/KB/vb/LockKeyboard.aspx  Patrick OliverosWeb Developer - Emerson Electric Asia, Ltd. - ROHQwebthinker.wordpress.com Thanks for the reply, is there any way that i can lock the keys in  keyboard atleast so that, the person taking exam cant move between browsers or other windows(other than making use of mouse) Thanks &  Regards, Reshma Hi Patrick,  i am able to run the same scenario in winform application, so when the winform application runs, keyboard gets locked and even wont be able to search in any browse...

Disable Keyboard
Is there any way to disable to keyboard (without unplugging it) in any language for the duration a web page is open? Do you want to prevent user from typing into your page fields or disable keyboard totally? You have a lot of ways to do former. You can not disconnect keyboard using ASP.NET (with client script) only. You need some kind of binary for it (ActiveX, applet etc.)Leon LangleybenMCSD, ASP.NET MVPBlog I want to disable the keyboard comletely. The page is for online exams. The page loads fullscreen using Java, there is no status bar, menu bar or anything. I have also used Java to ...

keyboard
We are trying to edit a row in a datawindow. Every time we press the enter key, the next record (row) is displayed over the form. After that, is not possible to save the record in the database. Anyone can help us ? rrojas@eso.org wrote: > > We are trying to edit a row in a datawindow. Every time we press the > enter key, the next record (row) is displayed over the form. After that, > is > not possible to save the record in the database. > > Anyone can help us ? Handle the ProcessEnter event for the DW. event->ActionCode=1; would make the focus ...

keyboard
Hi i am brand new to Novell Netware 6 and i am trying to load it on my laptop to play with. I can make the DOS partion but Novell gets stuck after it begins to load files. It gets stuck on the keyboard part, is it doing this becuase it can not find a keyboard. Will Novell Netware 6 work with a USB keyboard? Can you send your answers to my email below thanks a million Steve sbertram87@hotmail.com Yes NW6.5 can and will use a USB keyboard, Mouse and even a USB drive... NW6.0 was less good at this. However if you download one of the Overlay versions (that have the support ...

Keyboard
Name: Jimmy Email: ropegunattirdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Keyboard Comments: I type in two languages and have to switch keyboard layouts from time to time. Mozilla only seems to recognize the system default keyboard no matter what the current keyboard is. I do not have this problem in other apps. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.8) Gecko/2009032609 Firefox/3.0.8 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC ...

Keyboard
Hello, I've got a problem with my keyboard on openSuse 11.0. I've upgraded to this version today from 10.3 and my keyboard is very disconfigured (hope can say it like this). There is problem with key position. For example: if I want to press Up Key, it shows me a screenshot of my desktop! All other arrows doesn't work and etc etc (Enter key has moved to right alt lol!)... Have somebody any sugestions? (Please forgive any mistakes I made, I'm only a bit Englist speaking) :shame: -- Louka ----------------------------------------------------------------------...

keyboard
When I type in Groupwise @ then I get sometimes ". If I type ? then sometimes I get =. This is not always, but sometimes suddenly. Startup of Groupwise is again is the solution. Are there other solutions? Thanks Berend using GW 6.5 Netherlands --____SNJSLMHPVCNLYTTJACWK____ Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Do you have 2 keyboard definitions installed? Shift-2 is @ on a US keyb = and " on a UK keyb. Thanks Alex >>> <berend.tooms@nospam.assurantiehuis.nl> 31-Jan-2005 4:17:49 AM >&g...

Extra keyboard layouts will be available in Settings > Keyboard > Built-in Keyboard soon
Hi all, The next Nightly build from m-c will offer the feature, turned on in bug 1029951, which will allow users to download dictionaries from our CDN and turn on the layouts previously not included in the builds. The builds will now include all layouts which does not require a dictionary or have a downloadable dictionary available. A few Asian IMEs and handwriting pad which must be shipped with their dictionaries are remain to be excluded. Emoji layout which is still being developed is also not shipped yet. >From time to time we have people contribute to Gaia, asking for in...

Extra keyboard layouts will be available in Settings > Keyboard > Built-in Keyboard soon
Hi all, The next Nightly build from m-c will offer the feature, turned on in bug 1029951, which will allow users to download dictionaries from our CDN and turn on the layouts previously not included in the builds. The builds will now include all layouts which does not require a dictionary or have a downloadable dictionary available. A few Asian IMEs and handwriting pad which must be shipped with their dictionaries are remain to be excluded. Emoji layout which is still being developed is also not shipped yet. >From time to time we have people contribute to Gaia, asking for in...

[Keyboard][GSOC] Provide "oficial" 3rd party keyboard for every language support by our native keyboard
Hi, let say that I'm trying to learn Korean and brought a device with Firefox OS that didn't came with Korean keyboard to save space. As a user will be awesome if I can install the oficial Korean keyboard from Marketplace. Do you know if there is an option at Gaia's Makefile that can create 3rd party keyboard for the languages from GAIA_KEYBOARDS_LAYOUTS? If not, could we add this option or should we let someone else do it as independent project? Thanks, Raniere ...

Keyboard shortcuts on dvorak/svorak keyboard problem
Name: Linus Berglund Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Keyboard shortcuts on dvorak/svorak keyboard problem Comments: I recently updated to the latest rc, and the regular keyboard shortcuts stopped working. I use a svorak keyboard layout (a swedish localisation of dvorak). The problem is that firefox seems to use the qwerty shortcuts. My command+c does not work, instead I have to use command+j (j is placed where the qwerty c is). This is REALLY annoying. And btw. it worked fine in beta5, but something changed in rc1. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U;...

Disable keyboard hooks?
I have a program (not mine, but have to run) that has a system global hook on the F1 key. It looks for the window caption, and tries to do whatever it needs to do. Well, program I am working has to work with this 3rd party program with the F1 hook. Which it does. Only problem is in certain screens, I need to do an F1 key of my own. If the 3rd party program is not running then its ok. If it is running, it catches the F1 stroke, and my code never kicks off. Basically there is only 1 form this 3rd party program hits up. So is there a way I can somehow disable hooking of some sort on t...

How to disable keyboard buttons?

USB Keyboard vs PS/2 Keyboard
I have been having trouble with keyboard functions while spinrite is running when using a USB Keyboard. I find that using a PS/2 keyboard eliminates the problem. However, some computers have no PS/2 ports so only a USB keyboard can be used. Maybe this is something that needs to be improved upon when SR development resumes. Jim I had the same problem. However, Spinrite is using the keyboard functions supplied by the bios. Older mainboards have issues with USB keyboard support, newer mainboards do not. Part of the problem appears to be a need for a seperate key-repeat...

Disable keyboard shortcuts?
Name: Dario Perovich Email: dariopatwebnxdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Disable keyboard shortcuts? Comments: Hello, I've looked over forums and apparently there is no way to disable keyboard shortcuts like ctrl-enter. Perhaps add an advanced menu option or an about:config entry that gives users control over it? I didn't see a specific page dedicated to feature requests and so thought feedback was the most appropriate location, my apologies if I was incorrect. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.1) Gecko/20090715 Firefox/3.5.1 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Disabling keyboard shortcuts
I would like to see a quick, easy way to disable or change Firefox keyboard shortcuts. There are several that cause repeated problems: pressing backspace sends my browser back one page, when I'm trying to delete something that I've written in a text box several times daily. It only happens when I've accidentally clicked outside the text box, but on a laptop, that happens all the time. I've also had the browser do several other strange things while writing long posts, several times it has attempted to close completely (giving me the "attempting to close multipl...

Disable/Enable keyboard
Hello! Does anyone know how to disable and enable keyboard. I don't want that at one moment user could type anythink. Regards Tomaz For other who would like to know: FUNCTION BOOLEAN BlockInput(BOOLEAN fBlockIt) Library "user32.dll" Tomaz "Tomaz Kralj" <tomaz.kralj@tpv-jc.si> wrote in message news:3fcf0471$1@forums-2-dub... > Hello! > > Does anyone know how to disable and enable keyboard. I don't want that at > one moment user could type anythink. > > Regards > > Tomaz > > How about ju...

Android TInputBox and the keyboard
Hello, is there a way for automatically showing the on screen keyboard in an Android app when displaying a TInputBox? If you use the IFMXVirtualKeyboardService I can display the keyboard, but as soon as the input box is being opened it is being closed. If I put the call for opening the keyboard after the InputBox call (shold be doable because the box is non modal) the app crashes in some completely unrelated place. Greetings Markus ...

Keyboard problem
This is a problem that came up with my keyboard (MS Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000) a few weeks ago and, since I haven't found a mechanical fault, have deduced that it must be a problem with Opensuse 11.1. I noticed about 8 weeks ago that I could not get a response with the Up arrow key on the board. You know, between the alpha-numeric part of the board and the number pad, there are the Insert, Delete, Pos1, End, Page up & Page Down keys, and below that are the 4 keys for left, right, up and down. I thought, that since the keyboard was about 2 years old, and since I ha...

disable keyboard for turning on monitor
I would like to see an option that disables the keyboard as a way to turn the monitor back on. This combined with the Monon option someone mentioned before would be great for controlling winamp without having the monitor going on all the time. If this is possible, I would like to have a option that toggles screen on/off. So I can make a single short-cut for monitor on/off switching. :) "P. Nieboer" <nieboer@home.nl> wrote in message news:av4ue6$1tf0$1@news.grc.com... > I would like to see an option that disables the keyboard as a way to turn > the monitor b...

Disabling/Enabling keys on keyboard
I am looking for a solution for a mentally ill person who finds great comfort in typing. They learned as a child and have carried on the habit throughout their life. The problem is this...he has not been able to use a computer because he often hits more than one key, and the control key which then pops up with some sort of menu option. He apparently is able to use a typewriter without any issues. The family's solution has been to find used typewriters for him to use. However, in time, the typewriter breaks. I would like to help them find a solution and welcome ideas. Or...

Disabling default keyboard shortcuts
I've created a XUL window in my add-on but I can still use standard Firefox keyboard shortcuts like Ctrl+T, Ctrl+P, Ctrl+S in that window. How to disable that? Abhijeet Pathak wrote: >I've created a XUL window in my add-on but I can still use standard Firefox keyboard shortcuts like Ctrl+T, Ctrl+P, Ctrl+S in that window. How to disable that? > > How are you opening your window? -- Warning: May contain traces of nuts. ...

Web resources about - Android - Virtual Keyboard - How to disable virtual keyboard for TMemo? - embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey

Pro Tools Keyboard Shortcuts
Every shortcut you ever wanted. ∞ Read this on The Loop

Keyboard technology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
There are two types of membrane-based keyboards, flat-panel membrane keyboards and full-travel membrane keyboards: Flat-panel membrane keyboards ...

Facebook Adds Keyboard Shortcuts To Messages Inbox
Facebook added a list of keyboard shortcuts to the inbox where users retrieve their messages . continued… New Career Opportunities Daily: The ...

Facebook rolls out messages update with new layout, photo sharing, emoticons, keyboard shortcuts and ...
... continues to roll out its redesigned messages product it announced in August , including a two-paned layout, improved photo uploads and keyboard ...

9to5Toys Lunch Break: iPad Pro $670, Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard for Mac $38, The Room Three $2
... shipped (Reg. $1,079) Apple iPad Pro 128GB Wi-Fi: $800 shipped (Reg. $949) Amazon Gold Box – Logitech accessories up to 60% off : Solar Keyboard ...

The Corsair Strafe RGB Mechanical Keyboard Review with MX Silent (Red) Switches
Cherry's MX Silent switches are making their debut on the Corsair Strafe RGB gaming mechanical keyboard. Corsair has the exclusive on the MX ...

BlackBerry improves Priv’s Camera, Launcher, and Keyboard
... of updates for key stock applications on the Priv smartphone. These include serious upgrades to the BlackBerry Launcher, the default keyboard, ...

Logitech unveils G610 Orion Brown and Red Cherry MX mechanical gaming keyboards
If you don't have a quality mechanical keyboard for your gaming rig by now, you really are missing out. Hell, even if you do not play games, ...

Our favorite wireless keyboard of all time never needs to be recharged
With nearly 45,000 posts having been published to date, we've gone through a lot of keyboards here at BGR. In all that time, we've learned a ...

5 Android keyboard apps for easier typing
Quick: What are the most important apps on your phone when it comes to getting stuff done? If you're like most people I've asked, "the keyboard" ...