Android USB debugging windows 10

Hi
I see there is someone else reported this (thread was locked)
Its not working for me either after a windows 10 update (from windows 8.1)
does not even show in device manager...no searching for drivers..no dong..nada

seems like a missing driver with windows 10?
thanks
Brian
0
Brian

What version of XE are you running?  I think I have seen improvements the more recent the version of XE, so this is one of the areas where maintenance will help.  XE8 still have issues (finding the SDK manager and opening it is still problematic).....
0
Peter