"IOHandler value is not valid" on a simple WebService call [Edit]

Hello

I'm trying to execute a simple WebService call and I've received this error message: "IOHandler value is not valid"

I've imported a WSDL to use my services.

On Firemonkey the call is:
  (HTTPRIO1 as SimpleLoginService).SimpleLogin('myuser', 'mypass')));

On a VCL application works perfectly.

Any idea?

Thanks

Nico

Edited by: Nico Preeto on May 15, 2013 5:33 AM
0
Nico

Nico wrote:

> I'm trying to execute a simple WebService call and I've received this
> error message: "IOHandler value is not valid"

That is an Indy error message that occurs when an HTTPS url is requested
but the TIdHTTP.IOHandler property is not pointin at an SSL-enabled IOHandler
component.

> On Firemonkey the call is:
> (HTTPRIO1 as SimpleLoginService).SimpleLogin('myuser', 'mypass')));
> On a VCL application works perfectly.

Apparently THTTPRIO uses Indy internally, but is not hooking up SSL under
FireMonkey even though Indy supports it.

--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
0
> {quote:title=Nico Preeto wrote:}{quote}
> Hello
>
> I'm trying to execute a simple WebService call and I've received this error message: "IOHandler value is not valid"
>
> I've imported a WSDL to use my services.
>
> On Firemonkey the call is:
>   (HTTPRIO1 as SimpleLoginService).SimpleLogin('myuser', 'mypass')));
>
> On a VCL application works perfectly.
>
> Any idea?
>
> Thanks
>
> Nico
>
> Edited by: Nico Preeto on May 15, 2013 5:33 AM
read the following links

https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?messageID=562059&#562059
https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?messageID=545713&#545713

it solved my problem
/Mattias
0
Mattias

iOS Webservice "IOHandler value is not valid."
got a problem when I try to access my web service via https. I get an exception in function TIdCustomHTTP.SetHostAndPort: TIdHTTPConnectionType; ..... ..... if not (IOHandler ice TIdSSLIOHandlerSocketBase) then begin *Raise EIdIOHandlerPropInvalid.Create (RSIOHandlerPropInvalid);* end; ..... ..... Read in the following IdCompilerDefines.inc {$ Ifdef CPUARM} {$ Ifdef IOS} {$ DEFINE USE_OPENSSL} / / RLebeau: For iOS, OpenSSL can not be used as an external library, it must / / Be statically linked into the app. Users who want to use Open...

DataControlRowState is "Edit" or "Alternate, Edit"
In the Gridview RowDataBound event, I check for the state of the row to cast some controls and manipulate with them:Protected Sub gvAutori_RowDataBound(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.Web.UI.WebControls.GridViewRowEventArgs) If e.Row.RowType = DataControlRowType.DataRow Then            If e.Row.RowState = DataControlRowState.Normal Or e.Row.RowState = DataControlRowState.Alternate Then             ...            ElseIf e.Row.RowStat...

"Edit" Vs"Edit Mask"
Are there any potential problems changing a datawindow date field from "edit" to "edit style" and vice versa? I have over 100 datawindows and who knows how many of them have date fields. Question is if I change the edit style from "Edit" to "Edit Mask" of dd/mmm/yyyy. Will this cause any kind of problems? TIA Well we changed ours from editmask to edit (partly because of the large numbers of bugs in edit masks in early builds of PB7, partly because our customers found editmasks unfriendly to use) and it didn't cause any problems. ...

Combox and "lookup" values under Firemonkey [Edit]
Hello, How can I manage this ? : I have a dataset with ID and Description fields. I need the records to be displayed in a comboBox. Description need to be displayed. ID should be hidden. I was able to display these records on a comboBox (using livebindings) but I can't find a way to get my ID value. I'm doing this rigth now : Here is how I've set my visual binding : [BINDSOURCEDB].ID ----> [COMBOBOX].Item.LookupData [BINDSOURCEDB].Description ----> [COMBOBOX].Item.Text Here is my code (OnButonClick) if Assigned(ComboBox1.Selected) then Begin if...

How do I set a home page. Traffic Swarm says just click "edit" then "preferences," but there is no "preferences," under "edit."
Name: Theodore Pong Email: theodorepongatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: How do I set a home page. Traffic Swarm says just click "edit" then "preferences," but there is no "preferences," under "edit." Comments: How do I set a home page. Traffic Swarm says just click "edit" then "preferences," but there is no "preferences," under "edit." Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.16) Gecko/20080702 Firefox/2.0.0.16 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

ValidationGroup "group1", "group2" and "" (empty)
hi,i have 2 validationgroup (group1, group2 - 3 groups with the empty one) and 3 buttons. when i click the button at the end i wanted to validate group1, group2 and the empty one on client side and server side, but it does only validate the requiredfieldvalidator with the empty validationgroup property. 1) how can i validate all on client AND server side?2) how can i validate group1 and group2 (without the empty one) on client and server?Here is my code snippet: <div> <!-- group1 --> <asp:TextBox runat="server" ID="txtTest"></asp:TextBox&...

.ALLCOL("%COLUMN%", " ", ", ", ", ")

quotes, quotes, quotes...

no "enable editing" "enable deleting" "enable updating"
In my visual studio 2005 beta1,there is no "enable editing", "enable deleting", "enable updating"options. why? is the vision wrong??thanks! Which control are you talking about?/Fredrik Normén - fredrikn @ twitterMicrosoft MVP, MCSD, MCAD, MCTASPInsidersMy Blog "gridview" control!! I have, so you should also have it if you create a data source for the GridView control in the design view and make sure you have specified the Insert and Update Command for the DataSource. You can also add a CommandField to the GridView columns <asp:CommandFi...

(Fwd) "Can't call method execute" error "undefined value"
----- Forwarded message from Luis Colon <luiscolon00@yahoo.com> ----- Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 07:44:29 -0800 (PST) From: Luis Colon <luiscolon00@yahoo.com> Subject: "Can't call method execute" error "undefined value" To: Tim.Bunce@ig.co.uk Please assist: I'm trying to create an interactive HTML that will Post data into a Perl script, parse the data, then connect to an Oracle database and INSERT the data in a table. The script seems like it connects to the db, but fails to perform the $sth->execute(); that runs the SQL statement. My ...

[Delphi XE2] "Search projects" missing in "Add to Project" dialog box [Edit]
"Search projects" missing in "Add to Project" dialog box when using windows classic theme (windows 7 64bits). Notepad on the contrary still have the "Seacrh ..." box in its open file dialog. Check the images below(they are not mine but show the issue) This one does have the "search document" box in the upper right corner. http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/9518/dialog2.png This one does not have it. http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/4793/dialogl.png Any help on this matter will be greatly appreciated. ...

help with simple javascript: <asp:LinkButton OnclientClick="$find('<%=mpeup1.ClientID %>').hide();" ID="btnCancel" runat="server" CausesValidation="false">Cancel Edit</asp:LinkButton>
I have this app that has a Modapopup Extender control called "mpeup1" it is in a user control inside a formview control on a content page. So I use the clientID property and I simply want to close the ModalPopup on the client side with a simple button click. This is what I have but it doesn work because it always says error: "null is null and is nothing" or some l;ike that. <asp:LinkButton OnclientClick="$find('<%=mpeup1.ClientID %>').hide();" ID="btnCancel" runat="server" CausesValidation="false">Cancel Edit<...

SOAP fails in iOS when using SSL ("IOHandler value is not valid.")
I have a simple SOAP client, which works fine on Windows and OSX. On the iOS Simulator and the device I get the exception "IOHandler value is not valid." when using SSL. It works fine non-SSL. The problem appears to be caused by line 1267 in Soap.SOAPHTTPTrans.pas: IndyHttp.IOHandler := TIdSSLIOHandlerSocketOpenSSL.Create(nil); When running on iOS, the IndyHttp.IOHandler is nil after this line of code has been run. This appears to be due to the fact that in IdTCPConnection.pas we have the line: {$IFDEF USE_OBJECT_ARC}[Weak]{$ENDIF} FIOHandler: TIdIOHandler; If...

Web resources about - "IOHandler value is not valid" on a simple WebService call [Edit] - embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey