[Android] TImage3D can not display on Android (Delphi XE7)

TImage3D can not display any image on Android,Only display black color in TImage3D. But it can be displayed in the windows platform.
Android Phone: Nexus5
Version: Delphi XE7

Test step:
Create a new Blank project of Multi-Device Application and add a 3D Form , Add a TImage3D control and set property "Bitmap" with any Image/Picuture (etc: PNG or JPG picture),run on Android phone, then you can found the android form display the Image3D with full black color ,not display any picture. But it can be displayed in the windows platform.
0
tony

There is a bug in XE7 so that no material or image will show on any 3D object on Mobile.

There is QC report #127396  that says Resolved, so maybe will be in next Hot fix/Update.
0
Douglas
9/19/2014 1:01:01 AM
Thank you
0
tony
9/19/2014 1:01:01 AM
> {quote:title=tony tang wrote:}{quote}
> TImage3D can not display any image on Android,Only display black color in TImage3D. But it can be displayed in the windows platform.
> Android Phone: Nexus5
> Version: Delphi XE7
>
> Test step:
> Create a new Blank project of Multi-Device Application and add a 3D Form , Add a TImage3D control and set property "Bitmap" with any Image/Picuture (etc: PNG or JPG picture),run on Android phone, then you can found the android form display the Image3D with full black color ,not display any picture. But it can be displayed in the windows platform.

Rendering subsystems are different between those two platforms.  Yes there may be a bug, but there is an easy solution here.  Drop a TLayer3D object, then a TImage inside of that, set the MultiResBitmap to your image, and run.  I just tried on my Nexus7 2013 and worked as expected.
--
John Frazier (Embarcadero Newsgroup Admin)
0

> {quote:title=John Frazier wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=tony tang wrote:}{quote}
> > TImage3D can not display any image on Android,Only display black color in TImage3D. But it can be displayed in the windows platform.
> > Android Phone: Nexus5
> > Version: Delphi XE7
> >
> > Test step:
> > Create a new Blank project of Multi-Device Application and add a 3D Form , Add a TImage3D control and set property "Bitmap" with any Image/Picuture (etc: PNG or JPG picture),run on Android phone, then you can found the android form display the Image3D with full black color ,not display any picture. But it can be displayed in the windows platform.
>
> Rendering subsystems are different between those two platforms.  Yes there may be a bug, but there is an easy solution here.  Drop a TLayer3D object, then a TImage inside of that, set the MultiResBitmap to your image, and run.  I just tried on my Nexus7 2013 and worked as expected.
> --
> John Frazier (Embarcadero Newsgroup Admin)
0
tony

How can i get android sms PDUS data in Delphi Android BroadcastReceiver
I'm trying to get delphi android sms input with sms broadcastreceiver. But 'type cast' returns nil object. First i'm getting bundle in intent like eclipse android, but i cannot continue coding for reading sms input because *JObject to TJavaArray<JObject>* casting returns to me nil object. My codes here {code} using Androidapi.JNI.JavaTypes, Androidapi.JNI.Telephony, Androidapi.JNIBridge; procedure TMainScreen.BroadcastReceiver2Receive(Context: JContext; Intent: JIntent); var obj: JObject; I: Integer; msg : JSmsMessage; pdus : TJavaArray<JOb...

Does Delphi XE5 on Android work with the Android emulator? [Edit]
I find that even a hello-world app exactly like the one that David I outlines (add a button, one line of code, set button text) will not run on the Android Emulator configured out of the box. First, after installing the Rad Studio XE5 trial, I followed David I's steps exactly, and the emulator would not even start. Then I clicked Android SDK manager, updated it, and clicked run-without-debugging. It asked me if I wanted to start the emulator this time so I did. Now the Firemonkey app will not start up the emulator, and while it does appear to start debugging, the emulator scree...

Delphi and Android
I just bought a Huawei Ascend P6 that supports NEOS, so I immediately set to create a simple app for example, a button and a label where clicking on the first time out on the second, no big deal, BUT, with my displeasure, after the compilaizione I transferred the APK file is in the cell, I installed it, but launching the app exits ONLY a white screen and does nothing, however, and the app is not locked! Someone gave to this same problem? I also tried with the examples in the Sample folder, but nothing. I created a virtual phone with AVD (Nexus 4) and I created a simple app and every...

Delphi for Android
If this is not the right forum, please direct me to the right one. I want to write a simple application for android. Is it possible? I have bought Delphi XE2 and downloaded Andoid sdk. Is there any site to guide me step by step for this job? Can I do the same task with Free Pascal, or even better with Lazarus? Regarding FPC or Lazarus, I need it for highschool teaching purposes. Thanks a lot in advance, Dimitris Dimitris Koutsourelis wrote: > If this is not the right forum, please direct me to the right one. > I want to write a simple application for android. Is it possible?...

send sms android app delphi xe7
i have written following code for send sms on delphi xe7 but i have following error { java.lang.securityexception: sending sms message : uid10176 does not have android.permission.send_sms } { unit Unit1; interface uses System.SysUtils, System.Types, System.UITypes, System.Classes, System.Variants, FMX.Types, FMX.Controls, FMX.Forms, FMX.Graphics, FMX.Dialogs, FMX.StdCtrls, FMX.Helpers.Android, Androidapi.JNI.GraphicsContentViewText, Androidapi.JNI.Net, Androidapi.JNI.JavaTypes, Androidapi.JNI.Telephony, Androidapi.Helpers; type TForm1 = c...

Does an android app created with Delphi XE5, XE6 run on Android 5 without modifications?
Is a FireMonkey NDK application forward compatible as much as a JDK one? Markus wrote: > Android changed the JVM from Dalvik to another one (just forgot the > name) The new runtime is called ART. > and that caused issues with Delphi based programs which had any > images in them as TImage.LoadFromStream didn't work properly > anymore and a few small other issues. But that was not a problem with the NDK itself. Just that there was a new runtime underneath the NDK, and FMX was making some assumptions that work under Dalvik but not under ART. -- Remy ...

is possible to build an Android .SO with Delphi Firemonkey XE6 ? Thanks.
is possible to build an Android .SO with Delphi Firemonkey XE6 ? Thanks. > {quote:title=Aldo Lacavalla wrote:}{quote} > is possible to build an Android .SO with Delphi Firemonkey XE6 ? Thanks. Have a look in your Android output directory -- Linden "Mango" was Cool but "Wasabi" was Hotter but remember it's all in the "source" > {quote:title=Linden ROTH wrote:}{quote} > > {quote:title=Aldo Lacavalla wrote:}{quote} > > is possible to build an Android .SO with Delphi Firemonkey XE6 ? Thanks. > > > Have a look in ...

Delphi Android XE5: Applications only white screen displayed
For testing I made a very simple application for android: A button and label It works successfully on smartphone: Samsung Galaxy Mini 3, Samsung Note and Huawei Ascend P1. But on my mobile: Huawei Ascend P6 and my wife's cell phone: Huawei Honor 2, mobile displays only completely blank screen! Both smartphones have the same *quad-core processor* with *Huawei K3V2* which ADB command shows: Processor: *ARMv7* Processor rev 0 (v7l) processor: 0 BogoMIPS: 2789.00 processor: 1 BogoMIPS: 2789.00 processor: 2 BogoMIPS: 2789.00 processor: 3 BogoMIPS: 2789.00 Feature...

Delphi XE7 TBluetoothLEManager with Estimote Beacon in Android/iOS
How can I implement TBluetoothLEManager to interact with Estimote Beacon in both Android and iOS? I tried the sample BLE Explorer and also the HeartRate. But none of them uses core sdk like estimote beacon. > {quote:title=Md. Shariful Alam Khan wrote:}{quote} > How can I implement TBluetoothLEManager to interact with Estimote Beacon in both Android and iOS? I tried the sample BLE Explorer and also the HeartRate. But none of them uses core sdk like estimote beacon. I have the same problem ! I try now Java2Op to comunicate with estimote sdk, I think the solution is that ! Ed...

Is it possible to create Android Live Wallpaper with Delphi XE7?
So far I didn't find how to do it, and if it possible or not. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks I don't know the specifics of how a Live Wallpaper works but I would say you may be better off with a different tool for that. Delphi XE7 may support it but not out of the box. You'll need to code your own Java interface code to make it work. I don't know the specifics of how a Live Wallpaper works but I would say you may be better off with a different tool for that. Delphi XE7 may support it but not out of the box. You'll need to code your own Java interface code to ...

Delphi XE5 can not build Android application. Speed is very very low???
My computer: SONYVAIO, RAM 4 GB , CPU Intel core 2 duo 2 GHz, OS Windows Vista home (sp2) My test application have only 1 button, 1 edit, 1 chat with any value (no connetion database). I build/run it into simulator very low. It spend about 9 minutes. How can i get higher speed? Tuan Nguyen wrote: > My computer: SONYVAIO, RAM 4 GB , CPU Intel core 2 duo 2 GHz, OS Windows Vista home (sp2) > > My test application have only 1 button, 1 edit, 1 chat with any value (no connetion database). I build/run it into simulator very low. It spend about 9 minutes. > > How can i g...

send sms android app delphi xe7 question [Edit]
i have written following code for send sms on delphi xe7 but i have following error { java.lang.securityexception: sending sms message : uid10176 does not have android.permission.send_sms } { unit Unit1; interface uses System.SysUtils, System.Types, System.UITypes, System.Classes, System.Variants, FMX.Types, FMX.Controls, FMX.Forms, FMX.Graphics, FMX.Dialogs, FMX.StdCtrls, FMX.Helpers.Android, Androidapi.JNI.GraphicsContentViewText, Androidapi.JNI.Net, Androidapi.JNI.JavaTypes, Androidapi.JNI.Telephony, Androidapi.Helpers; type TForm1 = c...

Android C demo program to Firemonkey Delphi (Will Pay)
I have a C demo program for the Android platform that I need to convert to Firemonkey and Delphi XE5. This demo logic is written in pure C, and reads one of 5 canned barcodes. Page39a contains those barcodes. The goal is to scan those codes and react accordingly. This conversion will serve as a learning process for me. I am willing to pay for this conversion if need be. Thanking you all in advance and I look forward to any recommendations. Andy http://www.odesk.com/ has developers for hire. Thanks Eli. I will check it out. Andy On Thu, 29 May 2014 06:18:43 -0700, Eli...

Running a Delphi XE7 Android app on an Intel device using Houdini
To run the FireMonkey app Intel (Atom) version Android terminal - RAD Studio XE7 http://community.embarcadero.com/blogs/entry/intel-atom-android-firemonkey-rad-studio-xe7-1-en -- Remy Lebeau (Indy Team) ...

Web resources about - [Android] TImage3D can not display on Android (Delphi XE7) - embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey

Android Apps - Appolicious ™ App Directory
... Love in association with Trending: games action games keyboards photography e-books Join Sign In with Yahoo! Already a member? Log in Android ...

Android phone name generator
Just click on the logo. ∞ Read this on The Loop

Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? is a science fiction novel by American writer Philip K. Dick and first published in 1968. The main plot ...

Lawsuit against Apple for undelivered texts to Android phones now completely dismissed
... against Apple from former iPhone users complaining that text messages were no longer delivered when they ported their number to an Android phone. ...

NVIDIA Releases Android Marshmallow Update For SHIELD Tablet K1
NVIDIA this week released over-the-air (OTA) update to Google Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system for its SHIELD Tablet K1. The new OS is ...

Post-apocalyptic RPG Metro 2033: Wars arrives on Android
... if you’re into the in post-apocalyptic setting. Anyone try this one yet? If so, would you recommend it to others? Next - Best RPGs for Android ...

Panda Security: 2016 will be the year of Android of IoT attacks
... 2016 is set to be a bumper year of attacks and malware infections. The company says that malware will grow at "an exponential rate", with Android, ...

The one free iPhone and Android app you need to use if you care at all about privacy
If you're a somewhat savvy Internet user, you surely know by now that a good VPN service is absolutely essential to ensuring that your privacy ...

How Twitter used Doze in Android 6.0 Marshmallow to Improve Notification Performance
... by Laurence Moroney, Developer Advocate In October, we published a blog post about how Google Cloud Messaging (GCM) works with Doze in Android ...

Apple wins complete victory in class-action lawsuit that claimed iMessage was rigged to not deliver texts ...
Apple has won a complete victory in a lawsuit that claimed the company wiretaps Android users by intercepting, and then failing to deliver, texts ...