Where can I find a Delphi XE4 FireDac SQLite for IOS?

Where can I find a good example of using Delphi XE4 FireDac SQLite for IOS?

I am unable to use append and edit without getting strange data corruptions.    An append is overwriting the last appended or editted record and then all other records are corrupted with foreign characters.

Just need a good solid example to get started.   Create the database and tables on the device.  Do not want to use inserts or updates.  Want to use the append, edit, and delete functionality from the client dataset components.   Maintain storage on device.

Strange that no SQLite examples with IOS are with samples when this is a primary environment for most purchasing XE4.  Saw examples with DBExpress but I wish to use the FireDac components.

Do not plan on using IBLite since we want to use also with existing Jquery mobile and Titanium development if the XE4 does not work sufficiently.

Would also like to see an example where a lookup combo box is populated from one of the SQLite database table and used in the lookup listbox like most iPhone lookups occur.   Such as Settings - picking a ring tone, etc.

I plan on having a master and detail record for an invoicing application with multiple lookup tables which will be populated from a separate webservice call.   Data will be maintained on the device and then later synchronized to the host tables.   Device will allow entry without a data connection.    We are just replicating something we already have on Windows laptops.

Thanks .
0
bill

FireDAC 8.0.3.3291 U1 (iOS) Delphi XE4 PRO
I own RAD Studio XE4 and after installing FireDAC 8.0.3.3291 Update 1 from here: ID 29410, FireDAC XE4 for RAD Studio Pro & Delphi Pro w/ Mobile - Update 1 http://cc.embarcadero.com/item/29410 .... I get this error ... "Can't load package C:\Users\UserXE4\Documents\RADStudio\11.0\Bpl\AnyDAC_Dcl_D18.bpl ..." The bpl is definitely not there and it look like the installer didn''t copied/compiled the dpk/bpl for RAD Studio IDE use .... Any hints/workarounds ? Hello Ciprian Please check AnyDAC*.bpl's in FireDAC\Dcu\D18\win32 folder. If the BPL's ar...

Can I do this with iOS apps developed in Delphi XE4 Pro + iOS?
I still don't have XE4/iOS as I have some questions first. Do I have access to iOS "native" library/system? What do I use for internet (downloading files etc.) - Indy? *If my research is correct, Google maps is available for iOS? Can I use Google maps or Apple's maps solutions in Delphi iOS apps?* If I have XE4 Pro, can I still use database functionality? Any restrictions? (Am I allowed to use what iOS offers or connect with a database on a webserver?) Anyone here developed demo apps I can see available in Apple iTunes store? (Even simple apps is okay as I onl...

FireDAC for Delphi Pro XE4
Hi, Being a Delphi Pro XE4 user with a valid FireDAC subscription, where can I download FireDAC for Delphi Pro XE4? Thanks, Luk Luk Smolders wrote: >Being a Delphi Pro XE4 user with a valid FireDAC subscription, where >can I download FireDAC for Delphi Pro XE4? I got mine from https://cc.embarcadero.com/item/29369 Cheers, Nick -- Sent from my XanaNews v1.19.1.373 > {quote:title=Nicholas Ring wrote:}{quote} > Luk Smolders wrote: > > >Being a Delphi Pro XE4 user with a valid FireDAC subscription, where > >can I download FireDAC for Delp...

FireDac XE4 version with Delphi 2006
We recently purchase FireDac XE4 to use with Delphi 2006. After following the instructions for installing (with the /showide parameter) I got it installed fine but I'm unable to use it. If I simple place a TADConnection on a form, run it and close the app I get an exception: --------------------------- Debugger Exception Notification --------------------------- Project testfiredac.exe raised exception class EAccessViolation with message 'Access violation at address 0052D4CA in module 'testfiredac.exe'. Read of address 000000D0'. --------------------------- Break C...

Delphi FireDAC SQLite RecNo = -1
RecNo for a FireDAC FDTable in an SQLite database equals -1 even though the cursor is on the last of 1,200,000 records. What is that all about? http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/Libraries/XE7/en/FireDAC.Stan.Option.TFDFetchOptions.LiveWindowParanoic -- With best regards, Dmitry Arefiev / FireDAC Architect ...

Delphi FireDAC SQLite RecNo = -1
RecNo for a FireDAC FDTable in an SQLite database equals -1 even though the cursor is on the last of 1,200,000 records. What is that all about? http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/Libraries/XE7/en/FireDAC.Stan.Option.TFDFetchOptions.LiveWindowParanoic -- With best regards, Dmitry Arefiev / FireDAC Architect ...

FireDac Update 1 on Delphi XE4
Ok, I was able to download FireDac on our Mac and at home, so it seems that I can't download update 1 on our regular computers. However, am I mistaken when I say that there is no way to install the new FireDac update into Delphi XE4? If you use the showide parameter, Delphi XE4 will not show up. Thanks > {quote:title=Phillip Woon wrote:}{quote} > Ok, I was able to download FireDac on our Mac and at home, so it seems that I can't download update 1 on our regular computers. > > However, am I mistaken when I say that there is no way to install the new FireDac upd...

Delphi XE5 can not find iOS SDK
I have just installed xCode and XE5 and configured connection profile and OS X SDK, but it does not show iOS platform. In the "Select a platform" dropdown, I can only see OS X. When I have turned verbose mode on in PAserver, I can see the command *"/usr/bin/xcodebuild" -version -sdk* being issued, which I believe is used to inform Delphi about the SDKs being installed. When I run the command manually I get a list which for me looks correct, but Delphi stil only shows OS X as a platform and MacOSX 10.8.5 and MacOSX 10.9.2 as alternative SDL versions. The complete outp...

Where found Firedac Trial for Delphi Xe4 Trial
In Delphi Xe4 Trial not have Firedac. Where found Firedac Trial for Test? > Where found Firedac Trial for Test? "There is not a trial available" according to: http://www.embarcadero.com/products/rad-studio/firedac-faq -- With best regards, Dmitry Arefiev / FireDAC Architect FireDAC - Firebird, SQLite, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, DB2, SQL Anywhere, Access, Informix, ODBC high-speed data access lib ...

Delphi 6 to Delphi XE2: can't find required package.
We have a Delphi 6 Project Group that we like to work on in Delphi XE2. When trying to build the project, we get the DCC Fatal Error E2202: Required package 'cds' not found. With Delphi 6 we've used the following tools: - JVCL340 & JCL221 - devExpress QuantumGrid 6 - QuickReport (default in Delphi 6) - Visoco Sybase Driver, Devart Oracle en MSSQL drivers With Delphi XE2 (update 3 installed) we're using the following tools and settings for now (after removing Delphi 6 in an attempt to make it work) : - JVCL345 & JCL231 (http://jvcl.delphi-jedi.org/) - devExpr...

Delphi 5 to Delphi XE4

FireDAC mobile app error as sqlite as delphi XE7
i im trying of connect my app as FireDAC but i have some errors. I follor all steps of Mobile_Tutotils_en_pdf file for delphi XE7. First i add one FireDAConnection compoent, after i in FireDAConnection Edito i set DriverID as Sqlite, in Database parameter i set this existing sqlite database "shoplist.s3db i create this database and table as other tool, and i can to add this to DBExpres in data exploer and i can to use it in one mobile delphi project", and i set lockingmode to normal as this manual tell. After as tell in page 269 of this manual when i click over test button, i ...

Web resources about - Where can I find a Delphi XE4 FireDac SQLite for IOS? - embarcadero.delphi.firedac

DSP Engineer - Jobs - CFO World - Finance & Technology
CFOworld.com.au covers accounting, risk management, taxation, technology and financial news from ASX-listed companies.

Embarcadero Launches RAD Studio XE7
CSO Australia - News, Industry Blogs, Tools and Resources for Data Security Executives

Embarcadero RAD Studio XE7
Extends Windows to mobile devices, gadgets, and wearables

Embarcadero Webinars

Embarcadero RAD Studio XE7 (Delphi, C++Builder): is seven the magic number?
Embarcadero has released version 7 of its XE programming suite. The main products included are Delphi and C++ Builder, RAD development tools ...

Embarcadero RAD Studio XE7 - Dr Dobb's
Extends Windows to mobile devices, gadgets, and wearables