Variable length column overflow Exception in FDQuery [FireDAC][DatS]-32

I got this exception when issuing SHOW SLAVE STATUS query.

Variable length column overflow Exception in FDQuery [FireDAC][DatS]-32.
Variable length column[Slave_IO_State] overflow. Value length - [32], column maximum length - [14].

How can i make maximum colun size larrger?
1
Marko

Found it! Charset shouldn't be set to utf8

> {quote:title=Marko Ravnik wrote:}{quote}
> I got this exception when issuing SHOW SLAVE STATUS query.
>
> Variable length column overflow Exception in FDQuery [FireDAC][DatS]-32.
> Variable length column[Slave_IO_State] overflow. Value length - [32], column maximum length - [14].
>
> How can i make maximum colun size larrger?
0
Marko
9/11/2014 8:02:11 AM
> How can i make maximum colun size larrger?

You should define mapping rule dtWideString -> dtWideMemo like this (from DFM):
{code}
    FormatOptions.OwnMapRules = True
    FormatOptions.MapRules = <
      item