TGrid with MultiSelect

Is there a way to have a TGrid with the possibility to select more than one row?
Is this possible with a TGrid or TStringGrid component ?

Carlos

> {quote:title=Carlos Matos wrote:}{quote}
> Is there a way to have a TGrid with the possibility to select more than one row?
> Is this possible with a TGrid or TStringGrid component ?
>
> Thanks

Sorry, wrong group.
0
Carlos

TGrid with MultiSelect [Edit]
Is there a way to have a TGrid with the possibility to select more than one row? Is this possible with a TGrid or TStringGrid component ? XE8 Thanks ...

FireDac Delphi Xe2
Hello, I have FireDac components installed to Delphi Xe2, My version of FireDac is 8.0.1 but in this version I have probelm with TAdoquery with StrsEmpty2Null param. It doesn't work. Maybe someone know what I have to change in FiredAc source ro remove this issue. I suggest to the FireDAC newgroup. You'll probably get a better response there. Sebastian Kumor wrote: > Hello, > I have FireDac components installed to Delphi Xe2, > My version of FireDac is 8.0.1 but in this version I have probelm with TAdoquery with StrsEmpty2Null param. > It doesn't work. Mayb...

FireDAC for Delphi 2007 ?
Hello, I would like to know if FireDAC Client/Server Pack can be installed on Delphi 2007 pro. Thanks, Regards, Emmanuel Lion FireDAC Client/Server Pack for XE5 - No FireDAC Client/Server Pack for XE4/XE3, see: http://support.embarcadero.com/article/42970 M. E.L. wrote: > Hello, > > I would like to know if FireDAC Client/Server Pack > can be installed on Delphi 2007 pro. > > Thanks, > Regards, > > Emmanuel Lion > On 02.10.2013 18:17, quinn wildman wrote: > FireDAC Client/Server Pack for XE5 - No > FireDAC Client/Server Pack ...

Hello, I have FireDac components installed to Delphi Xe2, My version of FireDac is 8.0.1 but in this version I have probelm with TAdoquery with StrsEmpty2Null param. It doesn't work. Maybe someone know what I have to change in FiredAc source to remove this issue. To set the Param on NULL value before executing the query I do: {code} with qryExample.ParamByName('Example_id') do Begin DataType:=ftInteger; Clear; // Bound := True; End; {code} > {quote:title=Robert Triest wrote:}{quote} > To set the Param on NULL value before executing the query I do: >...

FireDac Delphi Xe2
Hello, I have FireDac components installed to Delphi Xe2, My version of FireDac is 8.0.1 but in this version I have probelm with TAdoquery with StrsEmpty2Null param. It doesn't work. Maybe someone know what I have to change in FiredAc source to remove this issue. To set the Param on NULL value before executing the query I do: {code} with qryExample.ParamByName('Example_id') do Begin DataType:=ftInteger; Clear; // Bound := True; End; {code} > {quote:title=Robert Triest wrote:}{quote} > To set the Param on NULL value before executing the query I do: >...

FireDAC for Delphi Pro XE4
Hi, Being a Delphi Pro XE4 user with a valid FireDAC subscription, where can I download FireDAC for Delphi Pro XE4? Thanks, Luk Luk Smolders wrote: >Being a Delphi Pro XE4 user with a valid FireDAC subscription, where >can I download FireDAC for Delphi Pro XE4? I got mine from https://cc.embarcadero.com/item/29369 Cheers, Nick -- Sent from my XanaNews v1.19.1.373 > {quote:title=Nicholas Ring wrote:}{quote} > Luk Smolders wrote: > > >Being a Delphi Pro XE4 user with a valid FireDAC subscription, where > >can I download FireDAC for Delp...

FireDac in Delphi XE5 Pro
Does FireDac in delphi xe5 Pro (without any add-ins) provide any useful functionality ? Based upon what I've read, it seems to offer an alternative (better)?) means to link to Access and MySQL when they are installed on the same PC. Pete K FireDAC does SQLite w/ encryption on Windows. Peter Kane wrote: > Does FireDac in delphi xe5 Pro (without any add-ins) provide any > useful functionality ? Based upon what I've read, it seems to offer > an alternative (better)?) means to link to Access and MySQL when they > are installed on the same PC. > > Pete...

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

Firedac for Delphi XE Pro
Will the XE4 Client Server Pack for FireDac work properly with Delphi XE Professional? Will that provide the full Firedac functionality or is it limited? Is it dependent on functionality in the Enterprise product which is not in the Professional? And finally, will I have the license rights to market and sell the application I create? I understand it does not require dbexpress which has certain restrictions, correct? I would like to be able to evaluate it in an XE environment without upgrading everything just to try and work with it. Patrick Moloney wrote: > Will the XE4 Client Serve...

FireDAC XE5 with Delphi XE
I have Delphi Enterprise XE5 and XE, and use both for various projects. Is it possible to use the new FireDAC that comes with XE5 (v9.x I believe) with Delphi Enterprise XE? If so, how do I obtain the standalone FireDAC XE5 installer? I have an active RAD Studio Enterprise software assurance plan. I've looked for FireDAC XE5 in my registered users download section, but I can't find anything for FireDAC XE5. I can only find downloads for FireDAC XE4. Regards, -Kevin Hello Kevin > Is it possible to use the new FireDAC that comes with XE5 (v9.x I > believe) wi...

FireDac XE4 version with Delphi 2006
We recently purchase FireDac XE4 to use with Delphi 2006. After following the instructions for installing (with the /showide parameter) I got it installed fine but I'm unable to use it. If I simple place a TADConnection on a form, run it and close the app I get an exception: --------------------------- Debugger Exception Notification --------------------------- Project testfiredac.exe raised exception class EAccessViolation with message 'Access violation at address 0052D4CA in module 'testfiredac.exe'. Read of address 000000D0'. --------------------------- Break C...

DBGrid multiselect is broken in Delphi 2010?
I just upgraded to Delphi 2010. In Delphi 2006 my DBGrid worked fine with multiselect. I would hold down the control key and click the mouse to select multiple rows of the grid, and then use the SelectedRows property to do whatever it is that I want to do with them. (For example, print all the selected rows.) After upgrading to Delphi 2010, I notice that the grid does not behave correctly when I hold down the control key and click to the left of the row. There is NO code involved with this -- the grid is just supposed to act right. Then, when I go to iterate through the selected rows, ...

Web resources about - TGrid with MultiSelect - embarcadero.delphi.firedac

Using Backbone to improve multiselects
Sometimes you need to ask a users for multiple answers to a single question. But what’s the best way to go about it? Checkbox-field A multiselect ...

Recently Active 'twitter-bootstrap' Questions - Stack Overflow
current community chat blog Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow Stack Overflow Careers your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. ...

Menu bar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A menu bar is a region of a screen or application interface where drop down menus are displayed. The menu bar's purpose is to supply a common ...

40个Bootstrap的扩展和插件集合
设计创意1984是一个关于创意设计,设计,插画,艺术摄影,lomo,素材,教程,web,灵感来源,平面设计欣赏的综合性网站。站点每日更新原创文章,为设计师提供优美高品质图片和创意灵感来源。

cr2-Thumbnailer Demo - Android-Apps auf Google Play
An explorer-like application to preview Canon (c) DSLR RAW-Files. View, share and save the embedded jpeg-images. Fullscreen view to switch thru ...

What's being connected to your PC? Device Cleanup Tool explains
... isn’t really about this kind of forensic detail at all. It’s intended to make it easier to remove unwanted devices from the list: simply multiselect ...

Bytes - IT + Developer Community - Connect with IT Pros
Bytes.com is a community for Developers and IT Professionals. Join 414,150 members and discuss topics such as software development, networking, ...

Chrome Experiments - "SVG Editor" by inEvo.pt
... lines, diamonds, etc.. You can turn off this feature using the check box. - Elements selection, move, rotate, scale. Press Control to multiselect ...

Facebook Camera app really, really wants to know your location
Facebook's slick new camera app goes on strike if you don't give it access to your location. Here's why. Read this blog post by Eric Mack on ...

National Cottonseed Products Association
Northwest Southwest Northeast Southeast - Select a Region - Northwest Southwest Northeast Southeast ctrl-click for multiselect Feed Products ...