TFDTable: Control which fields gets selected (avoid SELECT * FROM ...)

Is there a way to limit/control the generated select clause for TFDTable?
We want/need to select only the fields which are defined in the Fileds or FieldDefs Collection (no SELECT * FROM).

We could use TFDQuery but it seems no to support Live Window Mode, is that right?

Regards
Robert
2
Robert

> Is there a way to limit/control the generated select clause for TFDTable?
> We want/need to select only the fields which are defined in the Fileds or FieldDefs Collection (no SELECT * FROM).

There is no way. You should use TFDQuery.

> We could use TFDQuery but it seems no to support Live Window Mode, is that right?

Right.

--
With best regards,
Dmitry Arefiev / FireDAC Architect