Some parser to SQL and parameters for a proper FireDAC SQL Monitor

Hi,

I see my questions are not answered.

This is my last shot.

As I can not compile the demos project about the "Moni" thing, I Will
change my question.

I am making a tiny SQL Monitor to avoid all problems that FDMonitor.exe
produces.

So, how is the best way to make a parser to get the SQL statement and
the parameters and display all that information on a memo?

I was watching carefully uADStanIntf.pas but I can not find any
documentation for using it.

Regards, with hope...

Pablo Romero
Cordoba, Argentina
0
Pablo

> I see my questions are not answered.

Answered.

> So, how is the best way to make a parser to get the SQL statement and
> the parameters and display all that information on a memo?

Parser is not needed. SQL statement and parameter values are sent
through monitor interface as separated stuffs.

--
With best regards,
Dmitry Arefiev / FireDAC Architect

I made on the other post about this, a last question.

Regards.

>> I see my questions are not answered.
>
> Answered.
>
>> So, how is the best way to make a parser to get the SQL statement and
>> the parameters and display all that information on a memo?
>
> Parser is not needed. SQL statement and parameter values are sent
> through monitor interface as separated stuffs.

0
Pablo

Binding firedac sql parameter with livebindings..
Any way to do this? Can't find it inside the BindSourceDB... Atle Smelvær wrote: > Any way to do this? Can't find it inside the BindSourceDB... Ask this in the FireDAC group. The developer is often answering questions there. -- Jeff Overcash (TeamB) (Please do not email me directly unless asked. Thank You) And so I patrol in the valley of the shadow of the tricolor I must fear evil. For I am but mortal and mortals can only die. Asking questions, pleading answers from the nameless faceless watchers that stalk the carpeted corridors of Whitehall. ...

SQL Parameters with SQL Adapter
Im trying to use an SQL Parameter "@id" in a SELECT QUERY, but I can't figure out how to use it in conjunction with an SQL Adapter. Here's my code below, it should be pretty self explanatory.  SQL Adapter doesn't like SQL Command "cmd" in place of a string sql statement. ANY SUGGESTIONS?private void ItemGet() { // Read database info into a DataSetString idval = Request.QueryString["id"]; String connectionString = System.Web.Configuration.WebConfigurationManager.ConnectionStrings["sageConnectionString"].ConnectionString;SqlParame...

Delphi XE5 Enterprise FireDAC SQL Server driver not in list
Just installed Delphi XE5 Studio Enterprise. Playing with FireDAC components. When I drop a TFDConnection on my form, I am looking for the driver for Microsoft SQL Server. I do not see it in the list. I see ADS, ASA, FB, IB, MSAcc, MySQL, ODBC, PG, SQLLite. Is there a separate install? Wayne This is a bug. The workaround is to drop TFDPhysMSSQLDriverLink on a form. Then MSSQL will be accessible in the drivers list. -- With best regards, Dmitry Arefiev / FireDAC Architect FireDAC - Firebird, SQLite, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, DB2, SQL Anywhere, Access, Informi...

SQL Statement in FireDAC
Hi I am using a simple SQL INSERT statement in Delphi to add a record to a Firebird database. However, when executing the statement I get a Malformed string error. The same statement executes properly when using SQL Manager (after changing the double quotes to single quotes) I am sure I have used the same construction previously using Devart components and DevExpress. Any ideas where the problem may lie? All fields are strings except the REC_NR field (integer) and all variables are strings {code} theQry.SQL.clear; SQLStr := 'INSERT INTO SCRATCH'; SQLStr := SQLStr +...

SQL monitoring on SQL Anywhere 5.5.04 ?
Hi Is there a way to log all the user intructions SELECT/UPDATE/INSERT/DELETE) received and treated by a SQL Anywhere server ? I would like to make an optimisation based on the real user queries. I don't want to activate the trace on the client PC, because it tends to slow the application too much, and to fill the disk as quickly. Any idea appreciated. Philip ...

SQL Express to SQL ?
I am developing a site using the express edition of all tools (VWD and SQL Express).  I want to use GoDaddy hosting and was wondering if I will be able to effectively put my SQL database and website up on their hosting even though it was developed via Express edition of Microsoft programs?...

SQL A and SQL Server
Hi I heard SQL Server used to be owned by Watcom is this true? Is SQL Anywhere, therefore, similar to SQL Server? -- Regards, John Not quite true. SQL Anywhere was created by Watcom. SQLServer was created by Sybase, and Microsoft licensed the technology. So MSSQL and ASE have common roots, not SQLAnywhere. -- Paul Horan[TeamSybase] "John Kingan" <john.kingan@abibuildingdata.com> wrote in message news:40d82aa1$1@forums-1-dub... > Hi I heard SQL Server used to be owned by Watcom is this true? Is SQL > Anywhere, therefore, similar to SQL Ser...

SQL > My SQL
I have a problem, my asp.net page wants to connect to the sql server, but it has to be the mysql. How can I solve this problem? This is my code: <%@ page explicit="true" language="VB" debug="true" %> <%@ Import Namespace="System.Data" %> <%@ Import Namespace="System.Data.Odbc" %> <%@ Import Namespace="System.Data.SqlClient" %> <html> <script runat="server"> sub page_load(sender as object, e as eventargs) If Not IsPostBack Then dim connect as sqlconnectio...

sql or my sql query
hi,in my database  i have the two tables...1)programs                                2)reservedin the programs...two fields 1)program id           2)maxseats................these details wil be entered by adminin the reserved table  two fileds ..1)PRogramid        2)statusmy requirement is .. i need the available seats..meansif any body is intersted in  any program...they wil select the program...then status becomes approved(1)..then i need the o/p as ...

MySQL fireDAC XDBGrid DELETE FROM sql
Hi all! So, im writing a storekeeper program. i have a database with stores table and i have a program with FDconnection1, FDQuery1(fireDAC) with linked FDconnection1, DataSource1 with linked FDQuery1 and an XDBGrid1 with linked DataSource1. i active the select column in XDBGrid component so the first column in my table is the selection section(checkboxes) this is a buit-in function XDBGrid. want to write code if check a checkbox the beginning on the row and i click the delete Tbutton and YES the confirmation di alog all of the data in selected row will be delete from my database! I writ...

FireDac and MS SQL Server [Edit]
Hi, At first I was getting an error that it could not initialize the driver. I installed the native client from here to connect to a 2005 server: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=24793 Rebooted, and adjusted the dll names to match the driver dll: sqlncli.dll Now I am getting this error when Testing the Connection in the Data Explorer in the IDE. How do I remedy this, or should I use another method than FireDac? --------------------------- Access violation at address 50588AF1 in module 'vcl190.bpl'. Read of address 00000004. -----------------...

Incremental Locating in MS-SQL with FireDAC
Hi All! I'm updating (D5, Paradox, BDE to DXE5, MS-SQL 2005 and 2008, FireDAC) an old application that displays Paradox tables in a grid and has a edit box to incrementally search the column selected by clicking in the column title in the grid. After updating the query (SELECT * FROM Table ORDER BY Column) the user start typing the first characters for the field and the grid displays the nearest value. With paradox tables and BDE I had no problem locating Timestamp, Time or Date fields, but I can’t get usable results with MS-SQL and FireDAC. If the field is DateTime I had t...

sql server 2005 inserting prbblem..wrong SQL? wrong parameter?
Im trying to insert a record in my sql server 2005 express database.The following function tries that and without an error returns true.However, no data is inserted into the database...Im not sure whether my insert statement is correct: I saw other example with syntax: insert into table values(@value1,@value2)....so not sure about thatAlso, I havent defined the parameter type (eg varchar) but I reckoned that could not make the difference....Here's my code:        Function CreateNewUser(ByVal UserName As String, ByVal Password As String, _&nbs...

Web resources about - Some parser to SQL and parameters for a proper FireDAC SQL Monitor - embarcadero.delphi.firedac

Google Webmaster Tools Parameter Handling - Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Alternatives to boolean parameters