FireDAC -Type mismatch for field expecting largeint actual widestring

Oi,

Estou com problema no componente TFDQuery do FireDac em aplicacao Firemonkey mobile
Aparece a mensagem "Type mismatch for field 'CAMPO', expecting: LargeInt actual WideString
O erro so aparece no iOS Device ou simulador. Na plataforma Windows esta normal.
O driver do TFDConnection e SQLite
O 'CAMPO' foi configurado como 'LargeInt', mas ao abrir a query o aparece a mensagem de erro acima.

Translate:
I'm having trouble in the TFDQuery FireDac component. App Firemonkey mobile
"Type mismatch for field message 'FIELD', expecting: LargeInt actual WideString
The error only appears on the iOS device or simulator. On the Windows platform is normal.
The driver TFDConnection and SQLite
The 'FIELD' was configured as 'LargeInt', but when opening the query to the above error message appears.

Delphi XE5 - Update 2
0
Utf

> "Type mismatch for field message 'FIELD', expecting: LargeInt actual WideString

1) Verify, that your iOS SQLite DB file nd Windows DB file are the same. FireDAC SQLite driver defines a field as WideString when it is of unknown type.
2) If files are the same, then try to redefine the field as INT or INT64, depending on your needs.

--
With best regards,
Dmitry Arefiev / FireDAC Architect

GUID Ending With X'00' Causes FireDAC Exception [FireDAC][DatS]-10. Fixed length column [field-name] data length mismatch.
I have been having intermittent difficulties with GUID fields in Interbase. I have finally been able to determine that I can reliably recreate the FireDAC exception by making sure that the low order byte of the GUID posted to the database has the value X'00'. Likewise, if I ensure that the low order byte does not have this value the FireDAC exception never appears. This looks suspiciously like something is counting a length by using null-terminated string logic. A GUID is a 128 bit number and any value from all X'00' through all X'FF' is valid, so null-...

FireDac
Hello, I am using Delphi XE4 and facing a problem with FireDac (8.0.5) and MySQL. I'm trying to get the last 100 records from a large table (20 million rows). When I run the following SQL: {code}select * from largetable order by FId limit 100{code} in MySQL Workbench it returns in 0.2 seconds. When I run the above SQL in Delphi through an ADQuery it never returns (Delphi freezes). Any Ideas ? Thank you ...

FireDAC / Delphi XE7 / Firebird 2.5 + Dialect 3: Key fields turn upper case
Hi, When working wih a SQL dialect 3 database and field names in upper/lower case, I used to reference those fields in double quotes on my old Delphi 2010 with IBX, which worked well enough. After migrating to XE7 with the latest FireDAC, I set IndexFieldNames to "Mmm" including the double quotes. When opening the table, FireDAC executes an SQL statement that ends with {code}ORDER BY A."Mmm" ASC, A.MMM ASC{code} which of course delivers an exception because there is no field MMM. I hope it is ok if I post some single lines of code here to explain the issue - no copyri...

FireDAC / Delphi XE7 / Firebird 2.5 + Dialect 3: Key fields turn upper case [Edit]
Hi, When working wih a SQL dialect 3 database and field names in upper/lower case, I used to reference those fields in double quotes on my old Delphi 2010 with IBX, which worked well enough. After migrating to XE7 with the latest FireDAC, I set IndexFieldNames to "Mmm" including the double quotes. "Mmm" is also my only primary key field. When opening the table, FireDAC executes an SQL statement that ends with {code}ORDER BY A."Mmm" ASC, A.MMM ASC{code} which of course delivers an exception because there is no field MMM. I hope it is ok if I post some singl...

FireDAC / Delphi XE7 / Firebird 2.5 + Dialect 3: Key fields turn upper case [Edit]
Hi, When working wih a SQL dialect 3 database and field names in upper/lower case, I used to reference those fields in double quotes on my old Delphi 2010 with IBX, which worked well enough. After migrating to XE7 with the latest FireDAC, I set IndexFieldNames to "Mmm" including the double quotes. When opening the table, FireDAC executes an SQL statement that ends with {code}ORDER BY A."Mmm" ASC, A.MMM ASC{code} which of course delivers an exception because there is no field MMM. I hope it is ok if I post some single lines of code here to explain the issue - no copyri...

FireDAC / Delphi XE7 / Firebird 2.5 + Dialect 3: Key fields turn upper case [Edit] #2
Hi, When working wih a SQL dialect 3 database and field names in upper/lower case, I used to reference those fields in double quotes on my old Delphi 2010 with IBX, which worked well enough. After migrating to XE7 with the latest FireDAC, I set IndexFieldNames to "Mmm" including the double quotes. "Mmm" is also my only primary key field. When opening the table, FireDAC executes an SQL statement that ends with {code}ORDER BY A."Mmm" ASC, A.MMM ASC{code} which of course delivers an exception because there is no field MMM. I hope it is ok if I post some singl...

FireDac Delphi Xe2
Hello, I have FireDac components installed to Delphi Xe2, My version of FireDac is 8.0.1 but in this version I have probelm with TAdoquery with StrsEmpty2Null param. It doesn't work. Maybe someone know what I have to change in FiredAc source to remove this issue. To set the Param on NULL value before executing the query I do: {code} with qryExample.ParamByName('Example_id') do Begin DataType:=ftInteger; Clear; // Bound := True; End; {code} > {quote:title=Robert Triest wrote:}{quote} > To set the Param on NULL value before executing the query I do: >...

FireDac Delphi Xe2
Hello, I have FireDac components installed to Delphi Xe2, My version of FireDac is 8.0.1 but in this version I have probelm with TAdoquery with StrsEmpty2Null param. It doesn't work. Maybe someone know what I have to change in FiredAc source ro remove this issue. I suggest to the FireDAC newgroup. You'll probably get a better response there. Sebastian Kumor wrote: > Hello, > I have FireDac components installed to Delphi Xe2, > My version of FireDac is 8.0.1 but in this version I have probelm with TAdoquery with StrsEmpty2Null param. > It doesn't work. Mayb...

It is FireDAC after all
Marco announces FireDAC: http://blog.marcocantu.com/blog/firedac_announced.html -- Nick The Buy Now button almost work ;-) > {quote:title=Nick Hodges wrote:}{quote} > Marco announces FireDAC: > > http://blog.marcocantu.com/blog/firedac_announced.html > That was fast :) delete this message > What's the price for XE3 Pro licensees? Introductory price is $399 -- With best regards, Dmitry Arefiev / FireDAC Architect http://www.embarcadero.com/products/rad-studio/firedac > All the links I found just go to a page that lets you purchase Delp...

[...]

FireDAC for Delphi 2007 ?
Hello, I would like to know if FireDAC Client/Server Pack can be installed on Delphi 2007 pro. Thanks, Regards, Emmanuel Lion FireDAC Client/Server Pack for XE5 - No FireDAC Client/Server Pack for XE4/XE3, see: http://support.embarcadero.com/article/42970 M. E.L. wrote: > Hello, > > I would like to know if FireDAC Client/Server Pack > can be installed on Delphi 2007 pro. > > Thanks, > Regards, > > Emmanuel Lion > On 02.10.2013 18:17, quinn wildman wrote: > FireDAC Client/Server Pack for XE5 - No > FireDAC Client/Server Pack ...

FireDAC?
I'm starting a new development initiative and want to pick the tech that will last the longest and have the most complete feature set. Elsewhere someone noted that DBExpress has been deprecated in favour of FireDAC. I seem to have missed the announcement of FireDAC. So I'm looking for any info on what FireDAC is and why I should use it. Any links? I just discovered the FireDAC newsgroup and the first message there is an announcement with links to the product info and documentation. So my basic question (What is it?) is answered. Still don't know the future of DBExpr...

Firedac for Delphi XE Pro
Will the XE4 Client Server Pack for FireDac work properly with Delphi XE Professional? Will that provide the full Firedac functionality or is it limited? Is it dependent on functionality in the Enterprise product which is not in the Professional? And finally, will I have the license rights to market and sell the application I create? I understand it does not require dbexpress which has certain restrictions, correct? I would like to be able to evaluate it in an XE environment without upgrading everything just to try and work with it. Patrick Moloney wrote: > Will the XE4 Client Serve...

Web resources about - FireDAC -Type mismatch for field expecting largeint actual widestring - embarcadero.delphi.firedac

Mimas, A Moon of Saturn
Mimas is an inner moon of Saturn and looks somewhat like a bull's eye.

bl.OGware
infrequent grumblings of a software engineer and then some... (also some Delphi programming)

AsyncCalls 2.99 – Asynchronous function calls
There will be no further development. With AsyncCalls you can execute multiple functions at the same time and synchronize them at every point ...

Remko Weijnen's Blog (Remko's Blog)
 Ever wondered how mstsc saves passwords? If you open an RDP file with a text editor like Notepad you can see the encrypted password. In this ...

include/berkelium/WeakString.hpp
Berkelium include/berkelium/WeakString.hpp Go to the documentation of this file. 00001 /* Berkelium - Embedded Chromium 00002 * SafeString.hpp ...

Reference for unit 'System': Types
[ Overview ][ Constants ][Types][ Classes ][ Procedures and functions ][ Variables ][ Index ] Reference for unit 'System' ( #rtl ) Reference ...

DIConverters [Delphi Inspiration]
... automatic character conversion for both reading and writing Unicode text. With DIUnicode , all text operations take place on a WideChar / WideString ...

Berkelium::Script Namespace Reference
Berkelium Berkelium :: Script Berkelium::Script Namespace Reference Classes class Variant Functions WideString BERKELIUM_EXPORT toJSON (const ...

Berkelium::Script::Variant Class Reference
Berkelium Berkelium :: Script :: Variant Berkelium::Script::Variant Class Reference #include List of all members. Public Types enum Type { JSSTRING ...

include/berkelium/WeakString.hpp File Reference
... Berkelium::WeakString Namespaces namespace Berkelium Typedefs typedef WeakString Berkelium::URLString typedef WeakString Berkelium::WideString ...

resources last updated: 11/20/2015 12:52:48 PM