Firedac not see the parameter? [Edit] #2

I use Firedac query.
It does not see the parameter in the first run.
See parameters in the second run.
Why?

TBLFisMaster.Close;
TBLFisMaster.Prepared:=True;
TBLFisMaster.Prepare;
TBLFisMaster.ParamByName('PYEAR').AsInteger:=SPINYEAR.Value;
TBLFisMaster.Open;

NOTE:DELPHIXE6 and database:MS SQL 2014

Edited by: KEMAL DEMİR on May 23, 2015 1:15 AM

Edited by: KEMAL DEMİR on May 23, 2015 3:51 AM
0
VEDAT

> TBLFisMaster.Close;
> TBLFisMaster.Prepared:=True;
> TBLFisMaster.Prepare;
> TBLFisMaster.ParamByName('PYEAR').AsInteger:=SPINYEAR.Value;
> TBLFisMaster.Open;

Use just:
{code}
TBLFisMaster.Close;
TBLFisMaster.ParamByName('PYEAR').AsInteger:=SPINYEAR.Value;
TBLFisMaster.Open;
{code}

What means "does not see" ? Any exception or misbehaviour ?

--
With best regards,
Dmitry Arefiev / FireDAC Architect

Firedac not see the parameter? [Edit]
I use Firedac query. He does not see the parameter in the first run. See parameters in the second run. Why? TBLFisMaster.Close; TBLFisMaster.Prepared:=True; TBLFisMaster.Prepare; TBLFisMaster.ParamByName('PYEAR').AsInteger:=SPINYEAR.Value; TBLFisMaster.Open; NOTE:DELPHIXE6 and database:MS SQL 2014 Edited by: KEMAL DEMİR on May 23, 2015 1:15 AM ...

FireDAC / Delphi XE7 / Firebird 2.5 + Dialect 3: Key fields turn upper case [Edit] #2
Hi, When working wih a SQL dialect 3 database and field names in upper/lower case, I used to reference those fields in double quotes on my old Delphi 2010 with IBX, which worked well enough. After migrating to XE7 with the latest FireDAC, I set IndexFieldNames to "Mmm" including the double quotes. "Mmm" is also my only primary key field. When opening the table, FireDAC executes an SQL statement that ends with {code}ORDER BY A."Mmm" ASC, A.MMM ASC{code} which of course delivers an exception because there is no field MMM. I hope it is ok if I post some singl...

FireDAC mobile app error as sqlite as delphi XE7 [Edit] #2
i im trying of connect my app as FireDAC but i have some errors. I follow all steps of Mobile_Tutotils_en_pdf file for delphi XE7. First i add one FireDAConnection compoent, after i in FireDAConnection Edit i set DriverID as Sqlite, in Database parameter i set this existing sqlite database "shoplist.s3db , and i set lockingmode to normal as this manual tell. I After i follow steps 1,2,3,4 and in the step 5 of the page 265 when i try of to set Connected property to true, i get this error: 1. [FireDac][Comp][Clnt]-340. Driver ID is not defined. Set TFDConnection.DriverName or Add D...

Caution error in FireDac 8.0.1 to Delphi Xe2 and earlier [Edit] #2
Please note that FireDac 8.0.1 have a bug, Embarcadero refuses to correct an error. In December 2014 I bought FireDac to Delphi XE2, 8.0.1 a few days later it turned out that the program has a bug StrsEmpty2Null not support parameter which makes the component is not useful for me. Although embecedro 8.0.5 patch is available and I bought a legal component, has not made me any corrections. Help addicted from buying Delphi Xe 7.0 Information received from worker embecedro Poland?. Does this attitude is fair. Can someone please help me make a package 8.0.5 or help to improve the error. E...

FireDAC / Delphi XE7 / Firebird 2.5 + Dialect 3: Key fields turn upper case [Edit]
Hi, When working wih a SQL dialect 3 database and field names in upper/lower case, I used to reference those fields in double quotes on my old Delphi 2010 with IBX, which worked well enough. After migrating to XE7 with the latest FireDAC, I set IndexFieldNames to "Mmm" including the double quotes. When opening the table, FireDAC executes an SQL statement that ends with {code}ORDER BY A."Mmm" ASC, A.MMM ASC{code} which of course delivers an exception because there is no field MMM. I hope it is ok if I post some single lines of code here to explain the issue - no copyri...

FireDAC / Delphi XE7 / Firebird 2.5 + Dialect 3: Key fields turn upper case [Edit]
Hi, When working wih a SQL dialect 3 database and field names in upper/lower case, I used to reference those fields in double quotes on my old Delphi 2010 with IBX, which worked well enough. After migrating to XE7 with the latest FireDAC, I set IndexFieldNames to "Mmm" including the double quotes. "Mmm" is also my only primary key field. When opening the table, FireDAC executes an SQL statement that ends with {code}ORDER BY A."Mmm" ASC, A.MMM ASC{code} which of course delivers an exception because there is no field MMM. I hope it is ok if I post some singl...

FireDAC mobile app error as sqlite as delphi XE7 [Edit]
i im trying of connect my app as FireDAC but i have some errors. I follor all steps of Mobile_Tutotils_en_pdf file for delphi XE7. First i add one FireDAConnection compoent, after i in FireDAConnection Edito i set DriverID as Sqlite, in Database parameter i set this existing sqlite database "shoplist.s3db i create this database and table as other tool, and i can to add this to DBExpres in data exploer and i can to use it in one mobile delphi project", and i set lockingmode to normal as this manual tell. After as tell in page 269 of this manual when i click over test button, i ...

Interbase Database in FireDAC Query Editor does not match IBConsole [Edit] #2
Hello: I created a simple test database with a table having 7 rows and was testing it in Delphi XE5 using FireDAC. I wanted to insert a row between the first and second row and ran the below statements in my VCL forms project. FDQuery1.First; FDQuery1.InsertRecord([1, 'File10', 'Dir10', 10, 'TEST12']); The row inserted in the second position and using FireDAC Query the table looked fine in my project. But when I went to the XE7 IBConsole (Click on table and choose Data tab.) the row I inserted appears at the end of the table. The database validates OK. I t...

How to copy a firedac dataset from FDMemTable to FDTable (SQLite connected) [Edit] #2
I have TDBGrids connected to FDTable1 via a Datasource component. FDTable1 is not using CachedUpdates. When I ran the code, looking at the TDBGrid, the data is copied. But when I open the SQLite database containing FDTable1, the table however is empty! // Copy query results to a FDMemTable. It works OK! FDQuery1.SQL.Text:= 'select userno, loginid from user'; FDQuery1.Open; FDQuery1.FetchAll; FDMemTable1.Active:= False; FDMemTable1.Data:= FDQuery1.Data; FDMemTable1.Active:= True; // Copy from FDMemTable to FDTable. FDConnection1.Offline; FDTable1.Activ...

Caution error in FireDac 8.0.1 to Delphi Xe2 and earlier [Edit]
Please note that FireDac 8.0.1 have a bug, Embarcadero refuses to correct an error. In December 2014 I bought FireDac to Delphi XE2, 8.0.1 a few days later it turned out that the program has a bug StrsEmpty2Null not support parameter which makes the component is not useful for me. Although embecedro 8.0.5 patch is available and I bought a legal component, has not made me any corrections. Help addicted from buying Delphi Xe 7.0 Information received from worker embecedro Poland?. Does this attitude is fair. Can someone please help me make a package 8.0.3 or help to improve the error. E...

Caution error in FireDac 8.0.1 to Delphi Xe2 and earlier [Edit]
Please note that FireDac 8.0.1 have a bug, Embarcadero refuses to correct an error. In December 2014 I bought FireDac to Delphi XE2, 8.0.1 a few days later it turned out that the program has a bug StrsEmpty2Null not support parameter which makes the component is not useful for me. Although embecedro 8.0.5 patch is available and I bought a legal component, has not made me any corrections. Help addicted from buying Delphi Xe 7.0 Information received from worker embecedro Poland?. Does this attitude is fair. Can someone please help me make a package 8.0.5 or help to improve the error. E...

FireDac
Hello, I am using Delphi XE4 and facing a problem with FireDac (8.0.5) and MySQL. I'm trying to get the last 100 records from a large table (20 million rows). When I run the following SQL: {code}select * from largetable order by FId limit 100{code} in MySQL Workbench it returns in 0.2 seconds. When I run the above SQL in Delphi through an ADQuery it never returns (Delphi freezes). Any Ideas ? Thank you ...

FireDAC / Delphi XE7 / Firebird 2.5 + Dialect 3: Key fields turn upper case
Hi, When working wih a SQL dialect 3 database and field names in upper/lower case, I used to reference those fields in double quotes on my old Delphi 2010 with IBX, which worked well enough. After migrating to XE7 with the latest FireDAC, I set IndexFieldNames to "Mmm" including the double quotes. When opening the table, FireDAC executes an SQL statement that ends with {code}ORDER BY A."Mmm" ASC, A.MMM ASC{code} which of course delivers an exception because there is no field MMM. I hope it is ok if I post some single lines of code here to explain the issue - no copyri...

Web resources about - Firedac not see the parameter? [Edit] #2 - embarcadero.delphi.firedac

Google / Firefox Parameter - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
HS what? www.seroundtable.com/archives/017105.html

Alternatives to boolean parameters