Firebird How to know backup file version with FireDac component

it's possible to know firebird backup file version before restore wiyh FireDac component?
Because when i restore backup made with 2.0 version i must use fixCharset end fixData options with WIN1252 charset
When i restore from backup made with firebird 2.5 i don't need use this.

Ettore Boscolo
0
Ettore

> it's possible to know firebird backup file version before restore wiyh FireDac component?

Sorry, we are not Firebird experts. Best will be to ask at
Firebird newsgroup / forum. The question is not really
related to FireDAC.

Regards,
Dmitry
0
Dmitry
11/5/2013 5:33:29 PM
> {quote:title=Dmitry Arefiev wrote:}{quote}
> > it's possible to know firebird backup file version before restore wiyh FireDac component?
>
> Sorry, we are not Firebird experts. Best will be to ask at
> Firebird newsgroup / forum. The question is not really
> related to FireDAC.
>
> Regards,
> Dmitry

OK Dmitry Thank's for replay
Ettore Boscolo
0
Ettore

Delphi XE6 How to link FastReport components to FireDAC components?
Hi to all. I'm wondering on how to link FastReport componets to FireDAC components. A Delphi XE article "Creating Reports with FastReport (FireDAC)" tells about some misterious component called "TfrxComponents" that is used to do de job but I can't find it nowhere. FastReport demos uses ADOTables and ADOQuerys but no FDQueys neither FDTables. Is there any source code example for doing this? I'll appreciate any link than can help me to best understand my trouble. Regards, Hernando. Please, contact FastReports company regarding FireDAC / FastRepor...

Delphi XE6 How to link FastReport components to FireDAC components?
Hi to all. I'm wondering on how to link FastReport componets to FireDAC components. A Delphi XE article "Creating Reports with FastReport (FireDAC)" tells about some misterious component called "TfrxComponents" that is used to do de job but I can't find it nowhere. FastReport demos uses ADOTables and ADOQuerys but no FDQueys neither FDTables. Is there any source code example for doing this? I'll appreciate any link than can help me to best understand my trouble. Regards, Hernando. First of all, FastReports has a propensity to uninstall itself. S...

FireDAC backup OnProgress (Firebird)
I am using Delphi XE6 and am implementing the FireDAC backup/restore procedures (TFDFBNBackup/Restore), but the OnProgress event is getting fired. Has this been fixed in XE8, or am I missing something? And if the event ever got fired, how would I determine the progress from the variables passed to the OnProgress method (see below)? Here is what should get called in my program: procedure TfrmUtil.FBDBProgress(ASender: TFDPhysDriverService; const AMessage: string); One more question. What kind of backup gets created? Is this an internal format for FireDAC, or could the backup be restore...

ANN: New version of X-DBGrid Component 4.2 and X-Files Components 4.2 with support for Delphi & C++Builder 2009 !
Dear Developers, I'm pleased to announce the new version of X-DBGrid Component 4.2 and X-Files Components 4.2 has been released. What's new in version 4.2 ? ===================== - Package for Delphi 2009 Win32 & C++Builder 2009 with support for Unicode!!! - Some minor bugs fixed What's new in version 4.12 ? ====================== - Package for Delphi 2007 for .NET is now available!!! - Package for Delphi 2007 Win32 & C++Builder 2007 with Update 3!!! Notice. Update 3 for Delphi/C++Builder 2007 is required to install version 4.12....

ANN: New version of X-DBGrid Component 4.23 and X-Files Components 4.23 with support for Delphi 2010 and C++Builder 2010!
Dear Developers, I'm pleased to announce the new version of X-DBGrid Component 4.23 and X-Files Components 4.23 has been released. What's new in version 4.23 ? ====================== - Package for Delphi 2010 Win32 and C++Builder 2010!!! What's new in version 4.22 ? ====================== - Included printable Developer's Guide in PDF format (227 pages)!!! - TXQRGrid is ready for using with QuickReport 5.0x for Delphi 2009 - Improved Calculator adjusted to InplaceEditor font style and size - Improved Calendar adjusted to InplaceEditor f...

[...]

FireDAC backup OnProgress (Firebird) [Edit]
I am using Delphi XE6 and am implementing the FireDAC backup/restore procedures (TFDFBNBackup/Restore), but the OnProgress event is NOT getting fired. Has this been fixed in XE8, or am I missing something? And if the event ever got fired, how would I determine the progress from the variables passed to the OnProgress method (see below)? Here is what should get called in my program: procedure TfrmUtil.FBDBProgress(ASender: TFDPhysDriverService; const AMessage: string); One more question. What kind of backup gets created? Is this an internal format for FireDAC, or could the backup be res...

ANN: New version of X-DBGrid Component 4.23 and X-Files Components 4.23 with support for Delphi 2010 and C++Builder 2010! #2
Dear Developers, I'm pleased to announce the new version of X-DBGrid Component 4.23 and X-Files Components 4.23 has been released. What's new in version 4.23 ? ====================== - Package for Delphi 2010 Win32 and C++Builder 2010!!! What's new in version 4.22 ? ====================== - Included printable Developer's Guide in PDF format (227 pages)!!! - TXQRGrid is ready for using with QuickReport 5.0x for Delphi 2009 - Improved Calculator adjusted to InplaceEditor font style and size - Improved Calendar adjusted to InplaceEditor f...

FireDac XE4 version with Delphi 2006
We recently purchase FireDac XE4 to use with Delphi 2006. After following the instructions for installing (with the /showide parameter) I got it installed fine but I'm unable to use it. If I simple place a TADConnection on a form, run it and close the app I get an exception: --------------------------- Debugger Exception Notification --------------------------- Project testfiredac.exe raised exception class EAccessViolation with message 'Access violation at address 0052D4CA in module 'testfiredac.exe'. Read of address 000000D0'. --------------------------- Break C...

What Delphi versions the latest FireDac supports?
I'm using Delphi XE4. If I buy the latest FireDac, will it support that Delphi version? There is no mention of that in the sales docs. Please add such information. But when it was AnyDac, it always continued supporting old versions so one could buy at any point and use it. This means that if I missed buying FireDAC earlier with Delphi XE4, I have to spend extra money to upgrade to the latest Delphi just for that even when I don't need the newer Delphi? Isn't it a faulty policy? All other Delphi third party components continue supporting old Delphi versions. Another question: ...

What Delphi versions the latest FireDac supports?
I'm using Delphi XE4. If I buy the latest FireDac, will it support that Delphi version? There is no mention of that in the sales docs. Please add such information. > I'm using Delphi XE4. If I buy the latest FireDac, will it support that Delphi version? There is no mention of that in the sales docs. Please add such information. I believe - no. Latest FireDAC version supports only latest RAD Studio version. -- With best regards, Dmitry Arefiev / FireDAC Architect But when it was AnyDac, it always continued supporting old versions so one could buy at any point and use it....

Re: ANN: New version of X-DBGrid Component 4.23 and X-Files Components 4.23 with support for Delphi 2010 and C++Builder 2010!
On Tue, 1 Sep 2009 11:41:38 -0700, Krzysztof Szyszka wrote: Please don't advertise here. Moved to third-party.general https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=24038 -- Marc Rohloff [TeamB] marc -at- marc rohloff -dot- com ...

Web resources about - Firebird How to know backup file version with FireDac component - embarcadero.delphi.firedac

AirAsia disaster: Indonesia cites faulty component, crew response in crash
Pilots appear to have reset the computer system's circuit breaker, leading to a series of failures that caused them to lose control of the plane ...

Samsung announces big profits for Q3 2015, driven by components business
... So beneficial was the weakened won that it translated to quarterly gains of approximately 800 billion won ($705 million), primarily from component ...

Teardown of iPad Pro reveals revamped component layout
... Apple device teardown on the iPad Pro on Wednesday, revealing a reworked internal design dominated by massive batteries and bespoke audio components. ...

Corvette Stingray gets optional Z06 components
Filed under: Chevrolet , Coupe , Performance Chevrolet announces a series of upgrades available for the Corvette Stingray derived from the equipment ...

Samsung reportedly lost key iPhone 7 component business
... for Samsung , which is ironic considering the two companies are fierce rivals in the mobile business. The Korean giant produces various components ...

Crew, faulty component caused AirAsia crash
Indonesian investigators said crew action and a faulty component caused the AirAsia jet crash in the Java Sea last year, killing 162 passengers. ...

IDG Contributor Network: Four critical patches for November Patch Tuesday update core Windows and Office ...
Microsoft's November Patch Tuesday brings us four critical updates and eight important patches that attempt to resolve 54 reported vulnerabilities ...

DeBoer makes no excuses for components Sharks are missing
... 58° Navigation Home Giants A's Sharks Warriors Kings 49ers Raiders Quakes Insiders More Tickets Shop Watch DeBoer makes no excuses for components ...

Immigration Law Enforcement: A Vital Component Of National Security And Counterterrorism
While the administration claims that these refugees are being vetted, there is no way to actually screen these people