Delphi XE6 FireDAC SQLite copy a table from one database to another

How do I copy a single table from one SQLite database to another?  Is there a simple command to do this?  Thanks!
0
Larry

> How do I copy a single table from one SQLite database to another?  Is there a simple command to do this?  Thanks!

You should use ATTACH command. For example:
{code}
ATTACH 'c:\secondDB.sdb' AS sec;
INSERT INTO SomeTab SELECT * FROM sec.SomeTab;
{code}

--
With best regards,
Dmitry Arefiev / FireDAC Architect

> {quote:title=Dmitry Arefiev wrote:}{quote}
> > How do I copy a single table from one SQLite database to another?  Is there a simple command to do this?  Thanks!
>
> You should use ATTACH command. For example:
> {code}
> ATTACH 'c:\secondDB.sdb' AS sec;
> INSERT INTO SomeTab SELECT * FROM sec.SomeTab;
> {code}
>
> --
> With best regards,
> Dmitry Arefiev / FireDAC Architect
0
Larry

How to copy table from one database to another database ?
Hello to you, I'm uisng pb8 How to copy some rows from customer table in (ABC database) to customer table in (XYZ databases) the selection row is : select * from customer where startdate = 2002-06-15 Please show me the code, step by step steven On Sun, 16 Jun 2002 22:30:37 -0400, steven wrote: >Hello to you, >I'm uisng pb8 > >How to copy some rows from customer table in (ABC database) to customer >table in (XYZ databases) > >the selection row is : >select * from customer where startdate = 2002-06-15 > >Please show me the code...

How to copy a table from one database to another database ?
Hello to you, I'm newbie using pb8.02 I'm uisng ms-access 2000 I'd database abc & xyz that contains customer table I want to copy some record on abc.customer to xyz.customer How ? What is the easy way ? should I using datawindow ? (i meant should I always had dw to got this purpose ? ) please advice steven DataWindow purists will flinch, but I think an embedded SQL INSERT INTO xyz.customer (SELECT ... FROM abc.customer) is the clearest way to do that. Two datawindows/datastores, retrieve the first, RowsCopy, Update on the second will also work. Pi...

copying tables from one database to another database
i am using visual web developer 2005 and SQL Express 2005 with VB  as the code behindi have two databases . i want to copy all the tables with all the contents from one database to another database programaticallyhow to achieve this ?please help me  easiest way is to use the detach - attach method or backup and restoreKH...

how to copy one table from one database to another on different servers?
 Hello. I need to copy all of the rows in a table from a database on one server, to another existing table of the same name in a different database on a different server.  I'm trying to use a SELECT INTO statement.  Any idea how to do this?I've tried SELECT          *   INTO                  DestinationServer.dbo.DestinationDB.DestinationTableFROM             &nb...

Copying information from One table to Another from 2 different databases on one server
Can I copy accross databases e.g.: In MS SQL I can: Insert into Database2..customer select * from Database1..customer Thanks in Advance Yes you can. The syntax in Sybase is same. The syntax is the same if you are on ASE. ASA does not support that syntax. You need to use a Proxy table instead. -- Jim Egan [TeamSybase] Houston, TX http://www.eganomics.com Sybase Developers Network http://sdn.sybase.com/sdn/mec/mec_home.stm ...

import one table from one database to another database
if i have one table from database A, and i want to copy the table to database B, then how to do it in SQL server management studio express? is it i have to make sql query?Taj FreewarezNo limitations...It is not a shareware...It is simply free :)http://tajfreeware.blogspot.com try      select * into databaseB.dbo.TableA            from databaseA.dbo.TableA or go to database B and run   select * into TableA              from databaseA.dbo.TableA...

How to copy a table from one database to another.
How can we copy a table from one database to another database in ASA 7. On Nov 13, 5:43=A0pm, Deepali wrote: > How can we copy a table from one database to another > database in ASA 7. you can use remote servers. Remote servers in ASA 7 can be any ODBC existing on PC. ASA 7 database which connect to remote servers and ODBC "where" connect must be on same machine, but ODBC can reference any server visible to that PC. In short, start both database on separate ASA 7 server. Create ODBC for each database. With sybase central at destination database create remote server...

Copy tables from one database to another?
Hello there, Is there an easy way to copy alle tables from one database to another?I have not really tried to create tables or copy or something like that, so i dont even know if its possible?Hope some of you can help me, ----------------Regards,Jeppe Richardt Hey you could use SQL Bulkcopy:http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.data.sqlclient.sqlbulkcopy(VS.80).aspx Please: Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. That way future readers will know which post solved your issue....

Delphi FireDAC SQLite RecNo = -1
RecNo for a FireDAC FDTable in an SQLite database equals -1 even though the cursor is on the last of 1,200,000 records. What is that all about? http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/Libraries/XE7/en/FireDAC.Stan.Option.TFDFetchOptions.LiveWindowParanoic -- With best regards, Dmitry Arefiev / FireDAC Architect ...

Copy table from one database to another
Hi, I need to create a exe, that will copy some columns from one table (present in DB1)  to another table (present in DB2). I need to do in C#. I got no idea from where to start. Can someone please help me out. Thanks in advance. I'm missing how this is Web related (Asp.Net)? Hi amp0201, You can execute this sql: SELECT * INTO TableTemp FROM Table http://www.sqlservercurry.com/2008/03/copy-table-from-one-database-to-another.html  Thanks,Qin Dian TangMicrosoft Online Community SupportPlease remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they ...

copying a table from one database to another
Hey in query analyzer, how do you copy a table form one db to another db i thort it was something like select * into dbo.databaseA.tableNew from dbo.databaseB.tableOld cheers  insert into databaseA..tableNew select * From databaseb..tableOld   The difference between SELECT INTO and INSERT INTO is that with INSERT the table must already exist. SELECT INTO creates a new table. Your original query looked okay, assuming that you wanted a new table tableNew. What error were you getting? You might also have a permissions problem since you are going from one database to a...

Delphi FireDAC SQLite RecNo = -1
RecNo for a FireDAC FDTable in an SQLite database equals -1 even though the cursor is on the last of 1,200,000 records. What is that all about? http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/Libraries/XE7/en/FireDAC.Stan.Option.TFDFetchOptions.LiveWindowParanoic -- With best regards, Dmitry Arefiev / FireDAC Architect ...

Copying a table from one database to another?
Hi,Whats the best and easiest way to copy a table from one database to another via ASP.net?I want to copy from SQL Server to Oracle.  I have an ODBC connection for Oracle.I was thinking I could use a DataSet, but wasn't sure of the details on doing this.  Am I off base on this?What I have so far..1) I can get the data from SQL Server into a DataSet.2) I can establish a connection to Oracle via ODBC and the database has the appropriate table structure.How do I 'use' the SQL Server DataSet to copy the data to Oracle?Thanks,Scott  Here is the code I have so far...&n...

Web resources about - Delphi XE6 FireDAC SQLite copy a table from one database to another - embarcadero.delphi.firedac

GOP rivals condemn Donald Trump for backing Muslim database
COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — Retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson said Saturday that he wants to expand the government's surveillance operations aimed at ...

MapR And Big Data In The World's Largest Biometric Database Project
India?s Aadhaar project is one of the world?s most ambitious big data projects, aiming to collect, store, and utilize biometric information from ...

Trump calls for surveillance of some mosques, attempts to clarify remarks on Syrian database
Trump calls for surveillance of some mosques, attempts to clarify remarks on Syrian database

Presidential Candidates Condemn Donald Trump's 'Database' Comment
... and Democratic presidential candidates have condemned Donald Trump for his recent statements suggesting the United States should start a database ...