can't use mysql and isolation Read Committed (with xiReadCommitted opt)

Hi,

On Delphi XE5 I've tried this:

- new project
- drop a tfdconnection
- configure the connection
- set isolation to xiReadCommitted
- drop a query
- run SHOW VARIABLES LIKE "tx_isolation"

the isolation is not dirty read, it's REPEATED-READ (the default).

then I tried:

- SET SESSION tx_isolation="READ-COMMITTED"
- SHOW VARIABLES LIKE "tx_isolation"
- and it came out "read-committed".

is it a bug? can I do something to fix it?

thank you!
0
Lorenzo

FireDAC will update the server side transaction isolation mode before
start of a next new transaction or before next updating statement.
The TxOptions.Isolation and server side isolation mode synchronization
does not happen immediately.

--
With best regards,
Dmitry Arefiev / FireDAC Architect

Can't save and/or can't read mail
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------060900090409060907050501 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit I created a few new accounts in SM to read administrative addresses. When I went back to read my main mailbox I got a message something like "can't save mail, do you have permissions" and yes, I do. I note that the permissions in various accounts are not all the same, some directories are 755, some are 700. Same for Mail files. In any case I have permissions, so what is this really saying. (...

CAN'T UPDATE AND CAN'T USE BROWSE
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: CAN'T UPDATE AND CAN'T USE BROWSE Comments: Comments: Firefox4 Beta5 Fails. Before getting the main browser window I get a dialoge box with the following message. "The operation can not be completed because of an internal failure. A secure network communication has not been cleaned up correctly." Once ok is pressed main browser window opoens but I can not browse any web sites (i.e. enter any url in the address bar and a blank screen is displayed, but done is shown in the status bar bottom left hand corne...

Can't upgrade browser, can't use myspace
Name: Jeff Email: safereturnatmindspringdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Can't upgrade browser, can't use myspace Comments: I have an old computer and cannot upgrade to the latest version of firefox and myspace is forcing this upgrade to acccess my myspace page. How about myspace and mozilla make it easy on us with older computers. Please solve this problem. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; rv:1.8.1.20) Gecko/20081217 Firefox/2.0.0.20 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to th...

Can't Update CPAN, Can't Install DBD::mysql
I upgraded to Lion. I have pre-existing Perl modules that I had installed, but I hadn't yet installed DBD::mysql. When I try to install DBD::mysql, I get this: Checking if your kit is complete... Looks good Using DBI 1.615 (for perl 5.012003 on darwin-thread-multi-2level) installed in /System/Library/Perl/Extras/5.12/darwin-thread-multi-2level/auto/DBI/ Writing Makefile for DBD::mysql Can't exec "/usr/bin/make": No such file or directory at /System/Library/Perl/5.12/CPAN/Distribution.pm line 2026. CAPTTOFU/DBD-mysql-4.020.tar.gz /usr/bin/make -- NOT...

Why I can't or won't use T-bird
Name: John Colman Email: cdbookieatsbcglobaldotnet Product: Thunderbird Summary: Why I can't or won't use T-bird Comments: It is late at night, I'm frustrated. I've spent hours over the past three days trying to get Thunderbird to run. As you can see I have a Yahoo account using Outlook (mine is getting buggy) for e-mail. I'm a confirmed Firefox user, so T-bird seemed the next step. I've use YPOP and webmail. Can't seem to get through the username/password screen. I've searched your faq's, read the tutorial. I'm really not a stupid p...

Re: Can't Update CPAN, Can't Install DBD::mysql
Good morning, On 28/09/11 at 3:59 PM -0400, Lola Lee Beno <lola@his.com> wrote: >That's what I was afraid of. Apparently a previous install of=20 >make got blown away. In the process of downloading XCode from=20 >App Store (uggggh) . . . I had to install Xcode twice (not download, just install twice).=20 And I seem to recall some reports from others saying the same=20 thing. Installing twice also fixed borked xcode for a colleague.=20 I never bothered to find out why that fixed things; just=20 proceeded and kept working. Charlie --=20 =E1=8F=8A C...

can't use it; can't browse; need to job hunt; now what?????
Name: pamela tandy Email: ptandyatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: can't use it; can't browse; need to job hunt; now what????? Comments: This was a heck of a time to exclude all those people using older computers. Mine is OS 10.3.9. I cannot upgrade because I do not have a job. I am depending on the internet for internet mystery shopping jobs. now i cannot get my email, and cannot use a browser. how perfectly stupid. i can imagine there are as many of me out there as there are those who cannot afford a digital tv. we are talking millions. good luck to all advert...

Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (111)
Hi, I get the error when I try to connect.. :o(( What's wrong? TIA, Juan. ...

mysql 5.0.24 gives error "Can't find messagefile '\MYSQL\bin/\MYSQL\bin/sys:/mysql/share/english/errmsg.sys'"
Hi All I've just tried to do a small mysql update to 5.0.24, but it gives me an error: Can't find messagefile '\MYSQL\bin/\MYSQL \bin/sys:/mysql/share/english/errmsg.sys' I've tried adding basedir=sys:/mysql to the my.cnf: [mysqld] default-character-set=latin1 language=english bind-address=0.0.0.0 port=3306 datadir=web:/mysqldb basedir=sys:/mysql skip-locking skip-innodb but it didn't do any difference, does anybody have an idea to this? NetwareGuy, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting. That co...

Can't use mysql's curdate() as bind variable?
curdate() works if $edate is embedded directly in my sql statement, but not as a bind variable. $bdate works fine. my $bdate = $q->param('bdate') || '%'; my $edate = $q->param('edate') || 'curdate()'; my $sql = "create table $temp_tbl (date date, uid varchar(14)) engine = memory select date, ? as uid from calendar where date between ? and $edate"; my $sth = $dbh->prepare($sql); $sth->execute($uid, $bdate) || die $sth->errstr(); It's most...

Web resources about - can't use mysql and isolation Read Committed (with xiReadCommitted opt) - embarcadero.delphi.firedac