[FireDAC][Phys][SQLite] Error: database is locked

I am trying to parse a Memo field and write records to an SQLite database in Delphi XE5.

I have a grid open to display the Table.

Before the parsing begins, I set FDTable1 to Append mode. Then I parse a number of lines within the Memo and after the last line associated with that record, I set the individual database fields and do an FDTable1.Post.

At that point, the first record appears in the grid correctly and I get the following error message: [FireDAC][Phys]{SQlite] Error: database is locked.

When I close the program, the record has not been permanently written to the database.

Can anyone please help me solve this problem?

Thank you.
0
Lawrence

> At that point, the first record appears in the grid correctly and I get the following error message: [FireDAC][Phys]{SQlite] Error: database is locked.

Add LockingMode=Normal to your connection definition parameters:
http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/XE6/en/Connect_to_SQLite_database_(FireDAC)

--
With best regards,
Dmitry Arefiev / FireDAC Architect

[FireDAC][Phys][SQLite]ERROR:unable to open database file. [Edit]
hi, I encountered a problem。 I basically created a page according to the APP.( [page address|http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/XE5/en/Mobile_Tutorial:_Using_FireDAC_in_Mobile_Applications_(iOS_and_Android)] ) After the deployment is complete compilation。 Running on the phone when the error message [FireDAC][Phys][SQLite]ERROR:unable to open database file. thank you Source Code: implementation {$R *.fmx} procedure TForm1.Button1Click(Sender: TObject); begin if edit1.Text='' then begin label1.Text := 'not null'; edit1.SetFocus; ...

[FireDAC][Phys][SQLite]ERROR:no such table:Employee
[FireDAC][Phys][SQLite]ERROR:no such table:Employee > {quote:title=ww6 wuxu wrote:}{quote} > [FireDAC][Phys][SQLite]ERROR:no such table:Employee http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/XE6/en/Mobile_Tutorial:_Using_FireDAC_in_Mobile_Applications_(iOS_and_Android) C++ (only for iOS): void __fastcall TForm1::FDConnection1BeforeConnect(TObject *Sender) { FDConnection1->Params->Values["ColumnMetadataSupported"] = "False"; FDConnection1->Params->Values["Database"] = System::Ioutils::TPath::Combine(System::Ioutils::TPath::GetDocumentsPa...

FireDAC mobile app error as sqlite as delphi XE7
i im trying of connect my app as FireDAC but i have some errors. I follor all steps of Mobile_Tutotils_en_pdf file for delphi XE7. First i add one FireDAConnection compoent, after i in FireDAConnection Edito i set DriverID as Sqlite, in Database parameter i set this existing sqlite database "shoplist.s3db i create this database and table as other tool, and i can to add this to DBExpres in data exploer and i can to use it in one mobile delphi project", and i set lockingmode to normal as this manual tell. After as tell in page 269 of this manual when i click over test button, i ...

FireDAC mobile app error as sqlite as delphi XE7 [Edit]
i im trying of connect my app as FireDAC but i have some errors. I follor all steps of Mobile_Tutotils_en_pdf file for delphi XE7. First i add one FireDAConnection compoent, after i in FireDAConnection Edito i set DriverID as Sqlite, in Database parameter i set this existing sqlite database "shoplist.s3db i create this database and table as other tool, and i can to add this to DBExpres in data exploer and i can to use it in one mobile delphi project", and i set lockingmode to normal as this manual tell. After as tell in page 269 of this manual when i click over test button, i ...

FireDAC mobile app error as sqlite as delphi XE7 [Edit] #2
i im trying of connect my app as FireDAC but i have some errors. I follow all steps of Mobile_Tutotils_en_pdf file for delphi XE7. First i add one FireDAConnection compoent, after i in FireDAConnection Edit i set DriverID as Sqlite, in Database parameter i set this existing sqlite database "shoplist.s3db , and i set lockingmode to normal as this manual tell. I After i follow steps 1,2,3,4 and in the step 5 of the page 265 when i try of to set Connected property to true, i get this error: 1. [FireDac][Comp][Clnt]-340. Driver ID is not defined. Set TFDConnection.DriverName or Add D...

Delphi XE6 FireDAC SQLite copy a table from one database to another
How do I copy a single table from one SQLite database to another? Is there a simple command to do this? Thanks! > How do I copy a single table from one SQLite database to another? Is there a simple command to do this? Thanks! You should use ATTACH command. For example: {code} ATTACH 'c:\secondDB.sdb' AS sec; INSERT INTO SomeTab SELECT * FROM sec.SomeTab; {code} -- With best regards, Dmitry Arefiev / FireDAC Architect Thanks! > {quote:title=Dmitry Arefiev wrote:}{quote} > > How do I copy a single table from one SQLite database to another? Is there a...

Delphi FireDAC SQLite RecNo = -1
RecNo for a FireDAC FDTable in an SQLite database equals -1 even though the cursor is on the last of 1,200,000 records. What is that all about? http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/Libraries/XE7/en/FireDAC.Stan.Option.TFDFetchOptions.LiveWindowParanoic -- With best regards, Dmitry Arefiev / FireDAC Architect ...

Delphi FireDAC SQLite RecNo = -1
RecNo for a FireDAC FDTable in an SQLite database equals -1 even though the cursor is on the last of 1,200,000 records. What is that all about? http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/Libraries/XE7/en/FireDAC.Stan.Option.TFDFetchOptions.LiveWindowParanoic -- With best regards, Dmitry Arefiev / FireDAC Architect ...

Firedac Error: "[Firedac][DatS]-15. Duplicate row found on unique index."
Hello, I am using Firedac 8 with Firebird 2.5 on Delphi 2007. I have a table with an primary index on SIndex (integer), and an index defined as: CREATE UNIQUE DESC INDEX idx_Plans_Prj_Id ON Plans (SIndex) When I open a TADTable without IndexName (so, primary index is used), everything works. When I open the same TADTable with IndexName = 'idx_Plans_Prj_Id' I get the error message: "[Firedac][DatS]-15. Duplicate row found on unique index. Constraint [RDB$PRIMARY11]" (rdb$primary11 is the primary index of Plans table). The SIndex is unique by construction...

Creating Database Files using Firedac (Delphi XE7)
I have been able to get Firedac to display and edit the following file types in a simple app using FDConnection, FDTable, FDPhysSQLiteDriverLink (and others according to file type) : sdb, gdb, mdb and xls (with ODBC link and drivers). I have been able to create a SQLLite File (.sdb) from scratch and add tables using roughly: FDTable1.Connection = FDConnection1; (set in form) FDConnection1.Params.Clear; FDConnection1.Params.Add('DriverID=SQLite'); FDConnection1.Params.Add('Database='+DATABASE_FILE); FDConnection1.ResourceOptions.DefaultParamType := ptOutput; ...

Where can I find a Delphi XE4 FireDac SQLite for IOS?
Where can I find a good example of using Delphi XE4 FireDac SQLite for IOS? I am unable to use append and edit without getting strange data corruptions. An append is overwriting the last appended or editted record and then all other records are corrupted with foreign characters. Just need a good solid example to get started. Create the database and tables on the device. Do not want to use inserts or updates. Want to use the append, edit, and delete functionality from the client dataset components. Maintain storage on device. Strange that no SQLite examples with IOS are with s...

iOS FireDac sqlite database problem: Sample Project
This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --JivePart=_896a4.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" See thread https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=87295&tstart=0 for details. Thanks, Martin --JivePart=_896a4.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: application/x-7z-compressed; name="xe4_bug_sqlite.7z" Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64 Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="xe4_bug_sqlite.7z" N3q8ryccAAMeqBU...

iOS FireDac sqlite database problem (when deployed with the app)
I need to access a sqlite database that is provided with the app. I am using Firedac to access it. It works as intended on Win32, but does NOT on the iOS Simulator and iOS Device. I am using XE4, with the ADConnection, ADQuery, ADGUIxWaitCursor,ADPhysSQLiteDriverLink and ADMoniCustomClientLink components. When I deploy the database file (under “.\Startup\Documents\” ) , the file is recognized as existing, but the app crashes with a Runtime error 231 after the SQL query has been set off. The documentation states that the deployment path should be “Startup\...” without the “.\” , but the...

Web resources about - [FireDAC][Phys][SQLite] Error: database is locked - embarcadero.delphi.firedac