[FireDAC][DatS]-15.

I am getting "[FireDAC][DatS]-15. Duplicate row found on unique index.Constraint [RDB$PRIMARY9]" when navigating in TADTable ? What that means ? I can't find any duplicate row in the primary indexed fields. I working with Delphi XE5/win8.1/64, Firebird embedded database, FireDac components.
0
Jukka

Hello Jukka

http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/XE5/en/Browsing_Tables_(FireDAC)#Avoiding_.22Unique_Key_Violation.22_Error_in_LDW_Mode

--
With best regards,
Dmitry Arefiev / FireDAC Architect
> {quote:title=Dmitry Arefiev wrote:}{quote}
> Hello Jukka
>
> http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/XE5/en/Browsing_Tables_(FireDAC)#Avoiding_.22Unique_Key_Violation.22_Error_in_LDW_Mode
>
> --
> With best regards,
> Dmitry Arefiev / FireDAC Architect
> FireDAC - Firebird, SQLite, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL,
> DB2, SQL Anywhere, Access, Informix, ODBC high-speed data access lib

There is the primary key fields in question which don't contains duplicate keys.  I'm trying to with a different FormatOptions.SortLocale and SortOptions properties, without success.
Wants detailed help now...
0
Jukka