Run applications delphi xe on tablet windows rt ?

Hello!

It is possible to run my applications delphi xe on tablet windows rt?

Where can I find examples?

Thanks!
0
Utf
5/27/2013 4:40:47 PM
embarcadero.delphi.deployment 422 articles. 0 followers. Follow

No, this is not possible. WinRT devices are using the ARM chipset and
although there is an ARM compiler just made by EMB there is at the moment
only a Delphi framework (FireMonkey) that supports IOS and later Android.
Delphi "native" supports Win32, Win64 and MacOS.
0
Robert
5/28/2013 6:55:03 AM
> {quote:title=Robert Triest wrote:}{quote}
> No, this is not possible. WinRT devices are using the ARM chipset and
> although there is an ARM compiler just made by EMB there is at the moment
> only a Delphi framework (FireMonkey) that supports IOS and later Android.
> Delphi "native" supports Win32, Win64 and MacOS.

Thanks!
0
Utf

Delphi XE application on Windows 8
Hi, I am using Delphi XE to develop my application. The app runs fine on XP, Vista and Win7. When it is run on Win8, however, the user says that the app always starts up with a small form size so he has to re-size it each time before he can use it. He also says that if he runs it in XP Compatibility Mode then it starts ok with the correct form size. I've tried setting the main form height and width in the OnActivate event but this makes no difference. It seems that the user can re-size the app but the app cannot re-size itself! I don't have a Win8 machine yet to test this myself...

Delphi XE / Delphi 2010

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE

Which files to include in Delphi XE VCL application deployment?
Hi, my VCL application works fine on the machine where Delphi XE is installed. It does not work on clean OS machines. The error is "Exception: Class not registered, ClassID: {AD51734E-9C75-3EDB-ADFE-2FD3D54A0B04}" I am pretty sure that I just need to include some Delphi XE runtimes. InstallShield 2010 does not have any Delphi stuff hence I need to do it manually. Can anybody advice what files to include with deployment package for VCL application that uses sockets? Thank you. > {quote:title=Vitaly Romanishko wrote:}{quote} > Hi, > > my VCL application wor...

How to run Delphi Application as Administrator in Windows 7? [Edit]
My English is poor, I hope you can understand what i say. I Have a Applicatioin Developed by Delphi 2009 in Winows XP sp3. Now, I need to run it in Winodows 7 and write a few files. So I Need this Application run as Administrator,or else it will raise an error when write a file. what should i do? Edited by: chen yaopan on Sep 7, 2010 10:27 PM > {quote:title=chen yaopan wrote:}{quote} > My English is poor, I hope you can understand what i say. > I Have a Applicatioin Developed by Delphi 2009 in Winows XP sp3. Now, I need to run it in Winodows 7 and write a few files. > ...

Running Delphi XE app in Windows XP problems
I have compiled a program with the trial version of Delphi XE running on Windows 7. The problem I am encountering however is when I run the app on Windows XP the GUI is all messed up - the buttons are huge and all controls are scrmabbled on the form - you can't make out anything. Same app compiled with Delphi 2007 runs fine on any platform. Any ideas why this is happening ? I use XE on XP and deploy on Win7 and I haven't seen this. I have however seen some unusual effects over Remote Desktop since D2008 where my forms are messed up or the panels stretch past the edge of the ...

Attachments - Delphi XE6
This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --JivePart=_a4f61.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Hello, can somebody please tell me the exact specifications/requirements for deploying a FMX application for Windows 7/8.1? I noticed that some of my prototype applications are behaving very odd when I execute them on a different machine other than my development computer. Mainly the main problem seems to be that the onpaint event for my components aren't trig...

Does Delphi XE run on Windows 8 64 bit?
I recently built a new PC after a mother board failure and now have Windows 8 64 bit in place of Windows 7 32 bit. My Delphi XE (XE1?) is acting very strangely. Does Delphi XE run on Windows 8 64 bit? Norm Norm Carlberg wrote: > Does Delphi XE run on Windows 8 64 bit? I don't see any reason why it wouldn't. If it doesn't, MS hasn't done their job. Nick > {quote:title=Nick Hodges wrote:}{quote} > Norm Carlberg wrote: > > > Does Delphi XE run on Windows 8 64 bit? > > I don't see any reason why it wouldn't. If it doesn&...

How to: Window application with Delphi XE to access MS Access database?
I need to develop a Window application with Delphi XE to generate a form, which can display the data retrieved from an existing Microsoft Access database and update the data value in database as needed. Can someone advise me how should I get started and which implementation shall I use? Which tutorial materials can I look for? I am a new Delphi user. I called Embarcadero tech support on this subject, but got zero support from them. Thank you. Allen Allen, > I need to develop a Window application with Delphi XE to generate a form, > which can display the data retrieved fro...

Delphi XE6 - Deployment of a FMX application for Windows
Hello, can somebody please tell me the exact specifications/requirements for deploying a FMX application for Windows 7/8.1? I noticed that some of my prototype applications are behaving very odd when I execute them on a different machine other than my development computer. Mainly the main problem seems to be that the onpaint event for my components aren't triggered correctly. On my development computer (windows 8.1) everything is fine on all five others (windows 8.1) I tried not. Is there a specific open gl library or other runtime I have to deploy? Thanks See attachments her...

Run an external application as hide application and control it with Delphi
I need run a 3rd application (I think developed with Visual Studio) and hide it (the user don't must see it), then I need: 1. click on a menu to open a window, click on tab component; 2. set 2 edit fields, and choose a item from combobox; 3. click on a button and extract 2 text from 2 edit fields; 4. close the application; All this without user see nothing. Is it possible in anyway? I need do it with a Delphi (XE3) application. I don't have experience about control of 3rd application an I don't know if it possible. Is there a free library to use UIAutomation? Martin Masc...

Delphi Program Running Under Windows 8 vs. Windows 7
If a program, created with D2007, runs fine under Windows 7, it should run under Windows 8, correct? It's basically the same Intel architecture, right? The program created with D2007 does nothing fancy - I'm no professional programmer. Installation may be slightly different - i.e., the installation program may need some modifying I assume, to install under Windows 8. I don't have Windows 8 right now, I'm just trying to gather some information for a client. Thanks Your program won't run only on Windows RT (ARM version of windows). On all other versio...

Migrating to Delphi XE from Delphi 7.0
Below is my code in Delphi 7.0, this is how to call another units in webmodule... Hello All, I create a web application in Delphi 7.0, using the Web Server Application, CGI, IntraWeb 7.0.15. And I used TIWPageProducer to view like this url "http://localhost/mcr/mcr.exe/main". I built and run. I viewed in thru IIS and it is running... This is my code in Delphi 7.0 .... .... procedure TWebModule1.proMainGetForm(ASender: TIWPageProducer; AWebApplication: TIWApplication; var VForm: TIWPageForm); begin VForm := TfrmMain.Create(AWebApplication); end;...

Web resources about - Run applications delphi xe on tablet windows rt ? - embarcadero.delphi.deployment

Development application for Holt golf course land open for public inspection
The developers selling 350 dwellings on disused parts of the Holt golf course have submitted their development application for public inspection. ...

MBA: Mortgage Applications Increase in Latest MBA Weekly Survey, Purchase Applications up 19% YoY
From the MBA: Mortgage Applications Increase in Latest MBA Weekly Survey Mortgage applications increased 6.2 percent from one week earlier, ...

Mortgage applications rise 6.2%
Home loan borrowers seem undeterred by the highest interest rates in five months.

Thousands of Java applications vulnerable to nine-month-old exploit
A popular Java library has a serious vulnerability, discovered over nine months ago, that continues to put thousands of Java applications and ...